India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"SwaRon" A couple really?

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
So the itch to vent out my frustration came over my promise to stay away from everything leading to exceeding expectation for swaron! "SwaRon will re-emerge with same fantastic love" has became a dream which will never come true!

I ask your honest opinion, are you happy with today's episode? Coz it gave me a perfect feel of "HOLY SHIT"

Correct me if I am wrong, was it some teenager hormone struck rebound couple or the perfect couple SwaRon???

Where the god damn sulphuric acid sizzling chemistry of swaron has vanished? 

Today's episode was just another random filler for me to be honest. SwaRon has given some awesome dance sequences like haye rama, pehla nasha n the waltz practice and today they were swirling around over an ancient song? No offence, i like old songs too but this thing is freaking irritating why swaron r to be made ambassador of "OLD IS GOLD" 
With such an old song atleast I dint felt connected to swaron. for me song selection as usual scored -10!

Then coming over swaron themselves! Why sharon were dancing with so much distance? Come on u r saying u had expectations from this relationship, and u r so reluctant to let this guy come closer and dance with u nicely?

If swaron had no problem showing intimacy before what cursed stars r holding them back???
A flop dud episode. 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangelFabnidz30kool kanzWinds.of.Winterswaroniliciousswaron19swaronlandMonica..__anonymous__doc42candybarbeenyGratitude_MeTanuka_TanHayasritaniya_dostiiPhantasmswayamsharon_bellaSwan_-Nia-BeulaSwaRonABBY92JollyRancher.LamheChurake-Sakina-Lovenarbhi

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
well first of all bang on post...ClapClap.

swaron & their extra platonic love story is beyond my understanding...means they are couple ...trial hi sahi but relationship hai...(wo sirf humara muh ban karne ke liy cv's nai di hai Wink)

they never behaved like couple since day one...have they ever hold hands, spend some lone tym, went on date, ...bheed mai se kuch pal apne liye churaye...well answer to all this questions are no...A BIG NO 
so on which planet i can call them couple.

where is the chemistry ...it is there ?Shocked i don't found any Confused
pehele to ek dusare ko wo jo look dete the...wow it was perfect noe...i wonder chemistry ke naam pe 1 electron bhi share karte hai kyaOuch Ouch

there is always 1 arm distance between them ...like koi rule ho ...this is the couple who gave us hayee rama & rdx party scene ...they can't give intense scene any more ShockedShocked.

well as long as songs go i love ladki bhigi bhagi si...but aaj ka gaana kuch jyada hi old tha ...
i don't know what they will gave us next.

i am really pissed with the swaron track currently...this is not the swaron i fell in love with.Ouch

Edited by prachin10 - 03 September 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75swaronilicious_bellaSwan_LamheChurake

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Totally agreed Hawa. Very good post,this is.Thumbs Up

I've been screaming myself hoarse kabse,SwaRon have NEVER behaved like a couple,trial relationship hi sahi. Confused

Why weren't they ever made to go out on a date,or spend some time alone,or share a cute hug or atleast just hold hands?? Confused
Itne bure din aa gaye kya SwaRon ke,ki they can't even stand within 1 feet of each other?!

WHERE has the chemistry gone?! Ab microscope leke dhoondun toh bhi nahi dikhega shayad. Why have they turned SwaRon into this overtly conscious/shy/edgy couple now?! 

Yeh toh relationship se pehle hi theek the,atleast gusse mein they used to get carried away and share some passionate moments.
 I regret having asked for a SwaRon relationship. Now I wish ki kaash pura D3 season inke passionate fights,aur intense moments mein hi khatam ho jaata. Ouch

CV's??? Are u listening?? 
Y u no treat SwaRon like a proper couple??!Angry

Edited by candybar - 03 September 2012 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75__anonymous___bellaSwan_LamheChurakeLovenarbhi

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I totally get you and 100 % percent agree on everything you said !!

First of all, I hate the fact that SwaRon always dance to old songs !! Correct me if I'm wrong but they are also in the 21st century with the rest of their friends right ?? It's so irritating that not even the fact that TanHa are dancing to it can make up for it cause I've seen them do way way better than this !!! WHERE THE F*** IS THE CHEMISTRY ??

I really don't know what the hell is wrong with SwaRon !! I don't get why there has to be so much distance between them and they don't behave like a couple at all except for the fighting bit !! The intensity is just totally gone !! This is ain't the SwaRon I knew !! Forget them really being a couple...Someone tell me if this is even Swayam and Sharon !! Cause this definitely ain't the love story I fell for !!!

hkl75__anonymous__candybar_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yeah cent percent correctThumbs Up. But the first part of the show was just sweet and cute. Swayam just stole my heart.Day Dreaming Haan yaar swaron has lost their intensity and they are made only for MUs and nothing else. Fights have become a part of SwaRon's "Trial" relationship. For me I too would love to see swaron on some romantic numbers of the present, but old songs too would suit them.The can carry off any song with ease. That is our SwaRon/Tanha. I think if the dance was a bit more romantic then it would have been superbbb.Throughout the dance sharon was ill at ease and  they are keeping an arm distance and soon after that the MUs started.Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75_bellaSwan_

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The Reason Why There Is no itimacy Between SwaRon is Coz Palki dun want to Show That Side Of SwaRon or i should say She Is not Intrested Showing Intimate SwaRon

all palki is Focussing regarding swaron is Showing MU and Fight Coz She feels That In relationshp thats the only thing use to happens in Relationshp.. Palki in her intrview said that clearly its easy being in relatnshp but difficult to maintain and thats what she is showing on and on and on...

Just got so pissed of this Mu and fight that SwaRon has became predictable for me nw.. The xcitment wich use to be there in seeing swaron and d3 has gone for me..
d3 has lost its charm and Palki Herself Murdered Her own Creation the SWARON LOVE STORY !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75_bellaSwan_

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Watching the Precap made me feel that it was going to be interesting, but today's episode was very bad and I really did not find anything interesting... Felt it to be just a stretch...

The pairs failed to etch an impression in my mind and forget about any intimacy between Swaron, the last dialogues of Sharon made me all irked and irritated...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75swaron19BeulaSwaRon

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...post confession i don't know what are CV's trying to show regarding SwaRon. Both of them instead of understanding each other and spending more time with each other are shown saying "LEAVE ME ALONE."

Ek theek hota hai doosra pagal ho jaata hai and hum fans toh dono jagah se gaye. Instead of enjoying and appreciating them together SwaRon fans ka yeh haal hai ke they sit and defend either Swayam or Sharon or sulk over what is happening to SwaRon and then creative head blame SwaRon fans for negativity on forum. Clap

Coming to dance well again i was expecting some old song only upar se black and white effect daaal diya perfect kachra for me. I love old songs but yaar kabhi toh show them dancing on new songs...ya toh ek hi tango wala BG repeat karte rahenge ya phir old songs. 

Coming to how the dance was..for me the Chemistry is not the same anymore so very disappointed and upar se so much gap between two of them...well i can understand the distance since later they showed what Sharon was feeling but i feel Sharon ko upset na bhi dikhaate tab bhi itna hi distance hota. No physical proximity is killing me as a viewer...inko couple kehna paap lagta hai mujhe toh. 

I feel bad for myself the most..i have stopped expecting anything good regarding SwaRon and coming to forum for my happiness. Don't even feel like watching D3...i am sick and tired of cribbing cz i feel CV's jst don't care. CV's have ruined SwaRon inspite of having the best actors (Sneha and Shantanu) portraying SwaRon. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 12:52pm

hkl75_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaLovenarbhiJoshua_TANHA

Go to top