India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishi was annoying (Page 5)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
According to the episode and the way Indu said "you wont talk with me until i do any mistake" itself says Rishi failed as father as he never taken care of her... may be he is upset over Indira's death but that does not give him right to be rude with Indu... 

and i loved the dialogue of Shweta - "baache paida karna see no one will become parents, they have to take care of the children to be called the real parents"

hope Rishi understands this before it is too late to amend the relationship with Indu Ouch

Edit
One more thing if anyone accept with me or not but Shweta is the real mother of Indu... I know Indira is the mother of Indu but in real scene shweta is the mother of Indu because she gave birth to Indu and raise her with love... I will say Indira is unlucky in this matter so in real sense every right as a mother on Indu goes to Shweta

Edited by preethimadhavg - 03 September 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholiciSakshiAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
rishi is doing so becoz he angry on himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
We can't call anyone beast dear by such instants. I always opposed shweta being called with foul words though i'm inshi fan first. And why his behavior was rude is totally logical, we can expect this actions from him because he dreamt of bringing up his child with his beloved wife, who was no more, moreover indu is a reflection of indira, so he behaves differently as everytime he sees her reminds him of indira.P.S. Pls don't misunderstand me, as i supported shweta when these languages were used, i'll here support rishi too, we can't call anyone beast by that

Edited by pari117 - 03 September 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007shona90adinats07lieslShivuNozzie

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

We can't call anyone beast dear by such instants. I always opposed shweta being called with foul words though i'm inshi fan first. And why his behavior was rude is totally logical, we can expect this actions from him because he dreamt of bringing up his child with his beloved wife, who was no more, moreover indu is a reflection of indira, so he behaves differently as everytime he sees her reminds him of indira.P.S. Pls don't misunderstand me, as i supported shweta when these languages were used, i'll here support rishi too, we can't call anyone beast by that

Don't know Pari. But I found Rishi's behavior totally uncalled for. If Indira is not there , he should have loved Indu more ( since she is last memory of Indira).
But Not Talking even properly with her for last 8 years , for no specific reason & no specific fault of Indu is very very wrong in my view.Dead

Indira died , but that does not warranty Rishi to become like that towards Indu.

For Same Reasons , I didn't liked Indira earlier , and now I am not liking Rishi now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-PD-

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@ashish: Its because she was mirror image of indira, after loosing a wife, husbands either gets very close to der child or the opposite because in a child the dreams of father as well as mother are associated, its a bitter truth that if one of them is detached from this dream, its very difficult for the other, here rishi considers himself d culprit as he wznt able to save indira, so his disappointment and anger is justified.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Ranjinikishanshona90ShivuNozzie

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Well i agree vid u,i hvent expectd sch behaviour frm Rishi...yea he z frustated n angry coz he cudnt save indira's life bt thts nt d reasn fr behaving rude vid her own daughter,one side he was claiming to shweta tht indu z indira's daughter n on the other side his this rude behaviour..! As fm last epis i expectd tht rishi'l nly d one who'l love his daughter most coz at d time of birth indu wsfirst in hand of Rishi nt sweta(i felt sad fr her)wich justifies his love fr Indu thn suddenly dis Rude anger Frustation thing..
its ilogical n not justified...
n seems we can hv peaceful discussion in dis forums haha

mokshashree-PD-

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

@ashish: Its because she was mirror image of indira, after loosing a wife, husbands either gets very close to der child or the opposite because in a child the dreams of father as well as mother are associated, its a bitter truth that if one of them is detached from this dream, its very difficult for the other, here rishi considers himself d culprit as he wznt able to save indira, so his disappointment and anger is justified.

Yes. But to show that Anger & Disappointment towards his own daughter that too right from her birth is totally unjustified , and I think morally wrong.

That is why in this situation I consider Rishi to be on Wrong side , regardless of any explanation for this behaviour.

Rasha4eva-PD-

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@ashish: for a father who incurred such a loss, and moreover he is seeing another woman bringing up inshi's pyar ki nishani so for me his actions are right and just. Pls no more further quoting. I am leaving the thread

Edited by pari117 - 03 September 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007MysteryGirl-aadkashish.sachishona90RanjinikishanprachidewHeema22ShivuNozzie.Mishh007...Bebolove..

Go to top