Rishi was annoying (Page 4)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Originally posted by Heemachuri

I dont at all see how u narrating rishi's life has n e thing to do with the fact that he slapped indu for such small matter.. are u trying to say him losing indira justifies his reasons behind the "slap"..

This has nothing to do with being a part of the show from day one or not, i saw enough to point out his rude behavior, and thats it..

as for shweta, MOTHERS do pamper their kids..Loving them is their job.. not slapping them around..

Every parent has right to correct their own child. If we do not then we will have Hugh problem. This is brat. Misbehave child. Calls her father by his first name,and makes people's life misserable . She is spoiled by Sweta .who uses her name next to his child's name. He has every right to correct her. When you are parent you will understand parental duty.
IT IS NOT NICE TO CALL HIM BEAST WHEN YOU HAVE NOT SEEM THE WHOLE STRORY?

you are right every parent has right to correct their child...by making them understand not slapping them in full rage..

@bold i didnt call him a beast, i said HIS BEHAVIOR is as such

knowing his character . I am100% sure he tried his best  to make her understand it. He did hat with her mother. When  you do not have choice you end up slapping child. This is out of character for him. . Your behavior is part of you . It one and same .your behavoir is part of  you.

Edited by Heemachuri - 03 September 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007shona90RanjinikishanShivuNozzie

MOHINI26 Senior Member
MOHINI26
MOHINI26

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

using the word Rishi was like a beast only for one slap to Indu is not at all nice any father has this right to correct to show the right path and to teach what is wrong and right to his child.
the only thing that is a bit weird here he does not like his so much awaited child.But this is a normal action for some men who after losing their beloved wives begins to think it is all becoz of the child as they are unable to accept the loss of their wives.better to say a weakness.My POV.
P.S
I edited to add If he would have been like a beast as you call him Indu would have called  him papa instead of calling him by his name and would have not answered him back becoz definitely she's a child and would be frightened of her dad.
fully agree to ur view and to some other members also.

ratibob007ShivuNozzieHeema22ALUJNA21

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

Hugawww np.. glad its all resolved... trust me i love rishi a lot, bt i didnt like him in today's epiOuch

Hug same here. Im glad its resolved & we could have a mature discussion on this.
Np, I see your pov & respect it :)

awwwEmbarrassed glad u understandTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkShivuNozzieliesl

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

using the word Rishi was like a beast only for one slap to Indu is not at all nice any father has this right to correct to show the right path and to teach what is wrong and right to his child.
the only thing that is a bit weird here he does not like his so much awaited child.But this is a normal action for some men who after losing their beloved wives begins to think it is all becoz of the child as they are unable to accept the loss of their wives.better to say a weakness.My POV.
P.S
I edited to add If he would have been like a beast as you call him Indu would have called  him papa instead of calling him by his name and would have not answered him back becoz definitely she's a child and would be frightened of her dad.

thanks Anju . Great explanation!!!!!!  have you seen Old movie. ANUPAMA ? Strarring  Sharmils Togore. her loving father was very angry with her because he lost his beloved wife in childbirth. We will get some explanation in future I hope !!!!!

Edited by Heemachuri - 03 September 2012 at 6:31pm

ratibob007ShivuNozzieALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

P.S

thanks Anju . Great explanation!!!!!!  have you seen Old movie. ANIPAMA ? Strarring  Sharmils Togore. her loving father was very angry with her because he lost his beloved wife in childbirth. We will get some explanation in future I hope !!!!!
like @ Bold in Red.I was not able to watch this movie once I think it was telecasted on Zee tv.But i know someone very well who somehow neglected his daughter for the same purpose,as the woman died only after some few minutes only.

Edited by KajAnj - 03 September 2012 at 6:37pm

ratibob007Anu_1Heema22

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Rishii's behavior towards Indu.. !!!!
He slapped his daughter... But why???

When someone comes in a house with your child's complain, a parent will surely react..
i knw first they would like to have an explanation from ther own child before reacting, so here we can see shweta taking the side of Indu, but on other hand, Indu in return argued with the lady saying she will break her legs tooo...
so obviously a father hearing this would naturally react and Rishii did the same..
may be some feel he was a bit harsh.. but again if we go through the entire episode we could easily figure out how Rishii is completely broken and in thoughts of his loving wife, it has been 8 years but for him living each moment without his life (Indira) just imagine how difficult it could b for him... more over ther had been Indira's barsi at home which also would have effected him,...!!!

So with all these things going on, we could not expect some one to be calm and composed... 
Also we heard Ishaan saying the death of indira or the guilt of saving saving his wife turned him this way...!!

I guess many things are yet to be revealed what actually happened and why Rishii's behavior towards Indu has been changed for whom his child was his biggest happiness..!!!

As for now, i guess his anger, frustration or behavior could be considered at-least to me...!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007Anu_1aadkayeenadinats07RanjinikishanHeema22lieslShivuNozzie

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Rishi was so annoying i mean to constantly yell at indu and acting like a beast with the child was so uncalled for.. he's soooDead

I second you i didnot like the way he behaved with Indu and shweta both Ouch

sugi1mokshashreeiSakshiAblazedEnigma..

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Rishi was so annoying i mean to constantly yell at indu and acting like a beast with the child was so uncalled for.. he's soooDead

I second you i didnot like the way he behaved with Indu and shweta both Ouch

thnx I'm glad someone else sees my POV

oh yeah forget it i know he was rude with shweta, the thing is when will he realize she's helped him only and nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-AblazedEnigma..

Go to top