Hitler Didi

Rishi was annoying (Page 3)

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I dont at all see how u narrating rishi's life has n e thing to do with the fact that he slapped indu for such small matter.. are u trying to say him losing indira justifies his reasons behind the "slap"..

This has nothing to do with being a part of the show from day one or not, i saw enough to point out his rude behavior, and thats it..

as for shweta, MOTHERS do pamper their kids..Loving them is their job.. not slapping them around..

I don't understand why you are being so rude. First you Insult rishi, & know your being rude to me.
And I was not narrating Rishi's life. I was making a point, using actual points & having evidence to support it. I was letting you know that the creatives of this show make many blunders & spoil characters. Which is what they precisely did to rishi again today. But I also acknowledged that indira's death could be the reason the cv's are using, behind his behavior. And that's why it's not entirely his fault, if you look at his pov.
Concerning shwetha, there is a difference between loving a child & spoiling them. And she's spoiling her, which is not good. It's also not the right way to raise a child. And she don't seem entirely positive, going by today's episode. The way she refuses to acknowledge that indira is the real mother. Something is up!

I'm sorry if u feel i was being rude, that was not my intention at all... Embarrassed Hope u understand
I ABSOLUTELY hate the cv's for making rishi like this, i never had a problem with any character on this show, not even rishi prior to this..but i didnt like him slapping indu it made me feel sooDead
most mothers spoil their kids at least i feel so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-AblazedEnigma..ShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry if u feel i was being rude, that was not my intention at all...EmbarrassedHope u understand
I ABSOLUTELY hate the cv's for making rishi like this, i never had a problem with any character on this show, not even rishi prior to this..but i didnt like him slapping indu it made me feel sooDead
most mothers spoil their kids at least i feel so[/DIV]

It's ok. I understand that certain comments toward shwetha, may have made you feel all rishi fans are like that but let me assure you that's not true Embarrassed
I understand, I didn't like the slap myself but I just don't hate him for it. It's unfortunate, they made rishi like this :( but he's still a good character, though they have spoiled him from the original character he once was. If you ever get a chance to watch an episode from nov, dec or jan, then you would see how awesome RK was. & why the cv's made him now :(
True, but idk I felt she was really spoiling her too much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1aadkshona90iSakshiadinats07liesl

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I dont at all see how u narrating rishi's life has n e thing to do with the fact that he slapped indu for such small matter.. are u trying to say him losing indira justifies his reasons behind the "slap"..

This has nothing to do with being a part of the show from day one or not, i saw enough to point out his rude behavior, and thats it..

as for shweta, MOTHERS do pamper their kids..Loving them is their job.. not slapping them around..

Every parent has right to correct their own child. If we do not then we will have Hugh problem. This is brat. Misbehave child. Calls her father by his first name,and makes people's life misserable . She is spoiled by Sweta .who uses her name next to his child's name. He has every right to correct her. When you are parent you will understand parental duty.
IT IS NOT NICE TO CALL HIM BEAST WHEN YOU HAVE NOT SEEM THE WHOLE STRORY?

Edited by Heemachuri - 03 September 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1ayeenadinats07RanjinikishanShivuNozzie

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Every parent has right to correct their own child. If we do not then we will have Hugh problem. This is brat. Misbehave child. Calls her father by his first name,and makes people's life misserable . She is spoiled by Sweta .who uses her name next to his child's name. He has every right to correct her. When you are parent you will understand parental duty.
IT IS NOT NICE TO CALL HIM BEAST WHEN YOU HAVE NOT SEEM THE WHOLE STRORY?

you are right every parent has right to correct their child...by making them understand not slapping them in full rage..

@bold i didnt call him a beast, i said HIS BEHAVIOR is as such
iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

I'm sorry if u feel i was being rude, that was not my intention at all...EmbarrassedHope u understand
most mothers spoil their kids at least i feel so[/DIV]

It's ok. I understand that certain comments toward shwetha, may have made you feel all rishi fans are like that but let me assure you that's not true Embarrassed
I understand, I didn't like the slap myself but I just don't hate him for it. It's unfortunate, they made rishi like this :( but he's still a good character, though they have spoiled him from the original character he once was. If you ever get a chance to watch an episode from nov, dec or jan, then you would see how awesome RK was. & why the cv's made him now :(
True, but idk I felt she was really spoiling her too much.

Hug awww np.. glad its all resolved... trust me i love rishi a lot, bt i didnt like him in today's epiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkShivuNozzie

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
i was a bit annoyed by both rishi and swetha today, for diffrant reasons.
btw why are u all attacking her for having an opinoin Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1Yukti_RatzholiciSakshiAblazedEnigma..-PD-

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

i was a bit annoyed by both rishi and swetha today, for diffrant reasons.
btw why are u all attacking her for having an opinoin Confused

I wasn't attacking her. I was replying to her post, with my opinion in a decent manner like any member is entitled to. And she was doing the same.

MOHINI26Anu_1aadkiSakshishona90liesl

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Hugawww np.. glad its all resolved... trust me i love rishi a lot, bt i didnt like him in today's epiOuch

Hug same here. Im glad its resolved & we could have a mature discussion on this.
Np, I see your pov & respect it :)

MOHINI26Anu_1aadkshona90iSakshiliesl

Go to top