Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishi was annoying (Page 2)

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

well thats my POV and I DONT NEED a rishi fest to come and tell me otherwise, everyone's entitled to their own..

rishi being rude and slapping his kid for such a little issue, thats pathetic..

I may not be a viewer from day one, but whatever is being portrayed by rishi so far is justDeadnothing impressive..

You haven't watched the show from day one- I can tell you, both rishi & indira's characters used to be strong & positive, great characters in this show. But as the show progressed both characters were ruined by the creatives.
Now referring to Rishi's behavior today- I believe in trying to understand where the other person is coming from. Stepping in their shoes to see their pov, which I don't think you did with rishi.
If you saw this show from the beginning, then you would understand that inshi are souls mates, & rishi left eveything.. I mean everything for indira! He left his family, his wealth, his inheritance.. Just to be with her!! Ok, so if you lose your wife, the only family you have, the one you love unconditionally.. Then obviously it's gonna have a huge effect on you. No I'm not saying I condemn rishi slapping Indu, but I'm saying the loss of indira has really changed him, & I do not blame rishi completely. Also shwetha is not exactly a perfect "parent"/surrogate mother herself. It really seemed like she was spoiling Indu. That's not the correct way to raise a child either..

Just my pov. I'm entitled to mine too.

Edited by -RaSu- - 03 September 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-ratibob007RaleighbcatemymichaelAnu_1Ishiqa_luv_RatiaadkRasha4eva-sumana-shona90AnkitalovesHDadinats07Ranjinikishan-Cyn--Paulomi-Heema22liesl-Neha04-Pari117.Mishh007.-Clara-..Bebolove..

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I dont at all see how u narrating rishi's life has n e thing to do with the fact that he slapped indu for such small matter.. are u trying to say him losing indira justifies his reasons behind the "slap"..

This has nothing to do with being a part of the show from day one or not, i saw enough to point out his rude behavior, and thats it..

as for shweta, MOTHERS do pamper their kids..Loving them is their job.. not slapping them around..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree.FALTU.Yukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..-PD-

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Rishi was so annoying i mean to constantly yell at indu and acting like a beast with the child was so uncalled for.. he's soooDead

Excuse me. don't get angry.  Weren't you the one who didn't liked the way inshi fans said things about shweta??.  And now u yourself are calling Rishi "beast, Annoying".  can i know the reason, Why u used these words? 

Today you called Rishi a beast n annoying,  then i don't think that u should have problems with other's dislikes/opinions! when it comes to your favorite Character!!

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 03 September 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Ishiqa_luv_Ratiaadkadinats07Ranjinikishanshona90-Cyn-ShivuNozzie-Paulomi-Heema22Pari117.Mishh007.

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
using the word Rishi was like a beast only for one slap to Indu is not at all nice any father has this right to correct to show the right path and to teach what is wrong and right to his child.
the only thing that is a bit weird here he does not like his so much awaited child.But this is a normal action for some men who after losing their beloved wives begins to think it is all becoz of the child as they are unable to accept the loss of their wives.better to say a weakness.My POV.
P.S
I edited to add If he would have been like a beast as you call him Indu would have called  him papa instead of calling him by his name and would have not answered him back becoz definitely she's a child and would be frightened of her dad.

Edited by KajAnj - 03 September 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26ratibob007RaleighbcatAnu_1Ishiqa_luv_Ratisamrudhi.radinats07Ranjinikishanprachidewshona90ShivuNozzieHeema22-Cyn-.Mishh007.Pari117..Bebolove..

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

using the word Rishi was like a beast only for one slap to Indu is not at all nice any father has this right to correct to show the right path and to teach what is wrong and right to his child.
the only thing that is a bit weird here he does not like his so much awaited child.But this is a normal action for some men who after losing their beloved wives begins to think it is all becoz of the child as they are unable to accept the loss of their wives.better to say a weakness.My POV.

Thanks Anju for sharing ur views, n i absolutely agree with you!Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26ratibob007RaleighbcatIshiqa_luv_Ratishona90adinats07Heema22ShivuNozzieALUJNA21

Ishiqa_luv_Rati Goldie
Ishiqa_luv_Rati
Ishiqa_luv_Rati

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i really don't agree with you. Rishi is not a beast or annoying.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26ratibob007RaleighbcatAnu_1adinats07-Paulomi-Heema22ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

I dont at all see how u narrating rishi's life has n e thing to do with the fact that he slapped indu for such small matter.. are u trying to say him losing indira justifies his reasons behind the "slap"..

This has nothing to do with being a part of the show from day one or not, i saw enough to point out his rude behavior, and thats it..

as for shweta, MOTHERS do pamper their kids..Loving them is their job.. not slapping them around..

I don't understand why you are being rude.
And I was not narrating Rishi's life. I was making a point, using actual points & having evidence to support it. I was letting you know that the creatives of this show make many blunders & spoil characters. Which is what they precisely did to rishi again today. But I also acknowledged that indira's death could be the reason the cv's are using, behind his behavior. And that's why it's not entirely his fault, if you look at his pov.
Concerning shwetha, there is a difference between loving a child & spoiling them. And she's spoiling her, which is not good. It's also not the right way to raise a child. And she don't seem entirely positive, going by today's episode. The way she refuses to acknowledge that indira is the real mother. Something is up!

Edited by -RaSu- - 03 September 2012 at 5:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1aadkayeenshona90adinats07Ranjinikishanliesl.Mishh007...Bebolove..

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Rishi was so annoying i mean to constantly yell at indu and acting like a beast with the child was so uncalled for.. he's soooDead

Excuse me. don't get angry.  Weren't you the one who didn't liked the way inshi fans said things about shweta??.  And now u yourself are calling Rishi "beast, Annoying".  can i know the reason, Why u used these words? 

Today you called Rishi a beast n annoying,  then i don't think that u should have problems with other's dislikes/opinions! when it comes to your favorite Character!!

I didnt say he's a beast i said his behavior is as such, and i said he's annoying because he kept getting mad at the little girl for everything...

There have been a million words said against shweta and still going on..i only said one thing..and everyone is on me?? u were the one who at first gave me hope to be here..but seems like no one else is allowed to share their POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..-PD-

Go to top