Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

arre chodna dont even reply here. some people here have just started to watch HD since the appearance of chipku..hence they dont know ABCD about Rishi.  but we know our hero na. so let us enjoy our hero's naya avatar with sad & angry face till he meets his zaraπŸ˜‰

I second u
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishoo

i was a bit annoyed by both rishi and swetha today, for diffrant reasons.
btw why are u all attacking her for having an opinoin πŸ˜•

everybody have different opinions but that doesn't mean that we need someone's permission to react on something! 
.MissTaken. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Rishi was so annoying i mean to constantly yell at indu and acting like a beast with the child was so uncalled for.. he's sooo🀒

was it only to say he is a beast? I'm sorry but i didn't think so. For me it was selfishness of shweta calling indu her daughter, showing off that how much she is doing for seher ishan, forcing ishan to call herself bua though she knows noone can take place of ishan's bua. I think shweta's character is shown selfish a bit. Sorry i dun want to hurt ur feeling but i'm clarifying things to you. We can't expect her being doctor constantly telling and justifying all that she is indu's mother, though she herself know who are her real father and mother
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
to glorify the three woman in rishis life

they have done the ultimate character assassination of rishi
really sad what they did to such an amazing character

ila should really watch her first episode and see who he really was

thtas why now hes getting taunted like this to glorify woman this scripwriter can do anything really
whatever it is
hd is much better than what it was before

but im sure this rishi bashing is just gonna increase day by day

pari i agree hes not fully right but he has been totally ruined by the cvs
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is annoying is dis serial called Hitler Didi. πŸ˜† The whole package stinks...🀒
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: luminos3

What is annoying is dis serial called Hitler Didi. πŸ˜† The whole package stinks...🀒

πŸ˜† hema nice one πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
.MissTaken. thumbnail
Moreover i feel essence of hitler didi show is lost 🀒 they changed focus from my rati to a kid well montage is changed but no rati 😭 hoping to see good storyline now with fresh inshi story 😊
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

πŸ˜† hema nice one πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Mels it might surprise u but Ishaan and Rishi were d only reedeeming things for me in yesterday's episode! I kinda get why Rishi is acting d way he was. And dat dude playing grown up Ishaan is seriously good! Such subtle acting! And his stammer and slouchy appearance was so heart warming! U felt like giving him a hug! Over rated Choti Hitler got on my nerves. Sorry Shruti is a cute girl but dis spolit brat attitude is a bit OTT in my opinion! 🀒 
.MissTaken. thumbnail
Exactly luminos this new hitler concept is so 🀒 i don't get why is indira concept sidelined even montage changed totally
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what's new? he annoys me from d day1...i can never understand y so much fluctuations r there in his character..