India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

So again we have to wait??? (Page 2)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Wow,, the episode and mainly Sinal scene was too good. They both had tears in their eyes.. had pain and longing for each other.. but I wish the driver didn't come so soon! He was there almost immediately. Anyway, good scene.. Siddhi even called Kunal twice. I did not see any anger in particular from Kunal's side but donno.. once he goes home, what veena mata will say. But pretty happy so far.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312KarthiN90stuti123jay_bpmHitchHiker_norzar

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by shweta_r

Jay, hopefully this will lead to Kunal's professional success. He gave up practising law for the sake of Siddhi. He always felt guilty for losing his most important case...

However now that he sees that Siddhi has moved on.. and that too for money (he may feel this way)... He would be back to his professional life
But this might lead to spite and hate maybe a revenge track right! I don't want to see SINAL like that!OuchWant to see the track being explored delicately!Dead

yes Chitra I don't want to see revenge nonsense mixed with some teeange crap of "hate you-love you" type. 
I want to hear what Kunal feels about his 9 years, what he did and now he must move ahead. If they want to show some where Kunal feels he too needs to step up to professional success as that's why Siddhi left him, Ok-I may be willing to digest that. 
But hate, spite, revenge, spare me that nonsense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312d.padminiHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Jay, hopefully this will lead to Kunal's professional success. He gave up practising law for the sake of Siddhi. He always felt guilty for losing his most important case...

However now that he sees that Siddhi has moved on.. and that too for money (he may feel this way)... He would be back to his professional life
But this might lead to spite and hate maybe a revenge track right! I don't want to see SINAL like that!OuchWant to see the track being explored delicately!Dead
Not necessarily.. He will probably hate Siddhi.. (just like he did when she was to get married to his brother).. but he will always be empathetic towards her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssKarthiN90

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Not necessarily.. He will probably hate Siddhi.. (just like he did when she was to get married to his brother).. but he will always be empathetic towards her...
I would prefer pretentious dislike but inner turmoil!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Hima-stuti123jay_bpm

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i will also prefer pretentious dislike, pretending a dont care or hate you but loving each other to core...carving and longing for each other and showing to the world that moved on and have no place for each other..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaKarthiN90-Hima-stuti123jay_bpm

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i hope moving on ka matlab is not getting married to ritcha Angry
since the whole Chopra clan has witnessed Sidhi's Shan o shaukat 
so they will again torture Kunal specially veena mata Angry by asking him 
to move on with ... cant even write that ...
I just wish Kunal express his feelings in front of the whole Family 
that he just cant forget Sidhi ,... and that... womaniya in tight clothesAngry

Jal Bhun ke Raakh ho jaye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Jay ..though both love each other to death ...still they feel that the other has moved on nd is happy with in life ...these MU's can only get cleared wen richa gets exposed ...
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldipika

Jay ..though both love each other to death ...still they feel that the other has moved on nd is happy with in life ...these MU's can only get cleared wen richa gets exposed ...

Only if both speak up the MUs will be clearedWink

Go to top