Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

So again we have to wait???

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Today's episode was worth watching.
Don't care about first few parts even if they were important; loved last scene of our beloved SINAL. Just too good. No words but still mind-blowing.

Now coming to the point, looks like again we will have to wait to hear from Kunal's side of the story?
He helped Siddhi and could not take his eyes away from her. But then came along drive and said, "Madam, sir ne aapke liye car bheji hai" hearing that Kunal just stepped back.

So does that mean Kunal feels Siddhi has indeed moved on and he is no longer part of her life at all? Last time Kunal saw Siddhi, he ran behind her on road. He wanted to ask Siddhi why and what not? But today he stepped away from her. He had Fb scenes of their marriage and all but still? Also again he said if Siddhi finds out AC is her son he may lose Anand?

Damn it. it is same like fighting the case thing again. We had to wait to hear why Kunal couldn't go in court so again we will have to wait to hear Kunal's side and what he thinks and what is going in his mind?

I seriously hope we get good answers for all these and 9 years as well. If they just skip over it; well it will not be consistent at all and I can't take it anymore. I can't wait for Kunal's self talk and more. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312fasiha_rocksmochas156adoharesavariyabharocooldipikaGayathri_MSKparadigmMalarkodi--AiSha---Hima-KarthiN90stuti123HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Jay, hopefully this will lead to Kunal's professional success. He gave up practising law for the sake of Siddhi. He always felt guilty for losing his most important case...

However now that he sees that Siddhi has moved on.. and that too for money (he may feel this way)... He would be back to his professional life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312KarthiN90jay_bpmnorzar

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
dont worry Jay ..you will get your ans soon.. I am sure he is heading towards santosh bar ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare-Hima-KarthiN90jay_bpmHitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hi

jay i dont think we will get any self talk yet, maybe cvs will build on it in future episodes and then finally show us a self talk of kc. bec he did see siddhi's tears and at same time siddhi too saw the pain in his eyes with the drivers words. unless both decide to ignore it

as of now i think kunal is too hurt to even think about anything. the feeling of seeing siddhi after some many yrs it yet to sink in, plus siddhi i thought stopped him bec she wanted to clarify reg the sahen thing????? no idea

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90jay_bpm

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Jay, hopefully this will lead to Kunal's professional success. He gave up practising law for the sake of Siddhi. He always felt guilty for losing his most important case...

However now that he sees that Siddhi has moved on.. and that too for money (he may feel this way)... He would be back to his professional life
But this might lead to spite and hate maybe a revenge track right! I don't want to see SINAL like that!OuchWant to see the track being explored delicately!Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminiKarthiN90jay_bpmHitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by shweta_r

i feel the same now that he knows siddhi is out of jail and content, he hopefully will get back to work. but i hope its not out of anger and spite. 

norzar

KarthiN90jay_bpm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by d.padmini

dont worry Jay ..you will get your ans soon.. I am sure he is heading towards santosh bar ... 

i dont want him to drink yaar, tired of seeing him drinking, 

norzar

KarthiN90jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@shweta - yes hope is that this will lead to Kunal's professional life. He certainly feels guilty that he lost most important case of his life and couldn't save Siddhi. But still we need to hear something at this point. Be it thinking how he wasted 9 years for Siddhi but she doesn't care for him, etc. 

@padmini - yes I too hope I get my answers soon. He could lead wherever he want, sober-drunk, hurt-angry; I want answers. It still bothers me we know nothing about 9 years. So enough wait now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Go to top