India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why always swayam ? (Page 2)

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@sudha frnds cn b in touch u cn come on AT dats a different point..nw a days cute scenes also irritating me..till how long just cute n mushy stuffs..come on Der r couple nw...

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Its sad to see Swayam like this...Swayam ho ya Sharon its us SwaRon fan who are on the recvg end every time...post confession kabhi Swayam pagal ho jaata hai kabhi Sharon the only difference is that when it comes to Swayam CV's do show his state of mind, monologue compared to Sharon. CV's justify Swayam's action more compared to Sharon's actions which is why it becomes more difficult to relate to Sharon and whatever was shown in today's episode i have nothing to say and i don't blame you if u say you hate her..

I feel even Sneha's acting can't stop people from hating sharon if cv's keep doing this to Sharon. 

P.S I too want to see Sharon apologizing to Swayan for what all she said today and regarding justifying her actions well i don't expect that from cv's. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sw1234Joshua_TANHA

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@ Porvi - True but if not for SwaRon and D3 i have very few reasons to be active in IF :(
and these cute scenes add nothing to SwaRon story.  They are a couple just for namesake..i don't see them behave to prove so otherwise. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 03 September 2012 at 2:14pm
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Swayam ho ya Sharon its us SwaRon fan who are on the recvg end every time...post confession kabhi Swayam pagal ho jaata hai kabhi Sharon the only difference is that when it comes to Swayam CV's do show his state of mind, monologue compared to Sharon. CV's justify Swayam's action more compared to Sharon's actions which is why it becomes more difficult to relate to Sharon and whatever was shown in today's episode i have nothing to say and i don't blame you if u say you hate her..

I feel even Sneha's acting can't stop people from hating sharon if cv's keep doing this to Sharon. 

Amu words gal, its always the SwaRon fans who are left heartbroken.
and Sharon's reaction today baffled me..i so wanted Swayam to react but sigh aisa kuch nahi hua.
and as u said Sharon's monologue are always neglected making it difficult to relate to her character. But what can we do, we still love her and love SwaRon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Amu words gal, its always the SwaRon fans who are left heartbroken.
and Sharon's reaction today baffled me..i so wanted Swayam to react but sigh aisa kuch nahi hua.
and as u said Sharon's monologue are always neglected making it difficult to relate to her character. But what can we do, we still love her and love SwaRon. 
[/QUOTE]

Sudha...I don't know what are CV's trying to show Sharon as..for me Sharon is very realistic and making her behave this way that too without any proper justification they are making her look unrealistic. I don't count anyone wrong if they say they can't relate to Sharon or hate/dislike her after what all CV's made Sharon say today. 

I am a SwaRon fan and i can't sit and watch a show where one of them is shown this good and the other one this wrong. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@sudha I just wanna say ki damm it justify Der relationship...unko bhai behen bana Di break up Kara do bt Jo b u r doing just justify Der relationship...SwaRon ko relationship me daal kr bhai behen jaisa behave karwaing
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ Amu - Today Sharon's reaction left me confused. what did she mean when she said, he failed at what she was expecting. What happened to the scene when Sharon is smiling from behind when she see's Swayam taking his side in front of the gang. Did the CV's forget that already.
Sharon was loosening up..and out of no where, the creative made her say this to Swayam. Ouch
SwaRon doesn't make sense with out proper justification to each their characters individually. 

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

@sudha I just wanna say ki damm it justify Der relationship...unko bhai behen bana Di break up Kara do bt Jo b u r doing just justify Der relationship...SwaRon ko relationship me daal kr bhai behen jaisa behave karwaing

thats the state of SwaRon now Ouch

Go to top