India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why always swayam ?

sw1234 Groupbie
sw1234
sw1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I am very upset and feeling sad for swayam.what sharon just said was totaly bakwas.i hate her today.and how can swayam forget this so easily.?i am sick by watching swayam's heart broken everytime.this time sharon should take the first tape.if swayam follow her again i think he is not a human.he has no self respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Phosphenestaniya_dostiiabhilasha_dream

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
being swaron fan i can't hate any one of them...but yes cv's are making sharon "stone heated"

Swaron story ka mazak bana ke rakh diya hai...
swaron is no less than rocket science for me to understand it...
i understand it was unconventional lovestory but ...this one is really "bazinga" for me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
SwaRon fans cnt hate Sharon..she is a complicated character frm always bt yaa nw a days me too unable to understand y CVs r doing dis wid her as well as SwaRon fans...
CVs have ruined it completely...

bt still I believe one thing dat hum pyaar jisse karte hai fights v sbse jyada ussi se krte hai Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Being a SwaRon fan i can never hate Sharon. I sure was hurt by what she said and how she reacted. I want Swayam to behave human like and retaliate for once..not exactly in her same tone..but just reason out with her and not keep mum. His calmness is starting to annoy me and i don't see how the SwaRon story will move forward if things move like this. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 03 September 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@sudha actually SwaRon story back to square one..swayam again in baba mode n Sharon again in diva..it's all d same...d only thing which has changed it...Der meaning less relationship sooo called "trail relationships"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

@sudha actually SwaRon story back to square one..swayam again in baba mode n Sharon again in diva..it's all d same...d only thing which has changed it...Der meaning less relationship sooo called "trail relationships"

Painful but true fact. Its indeed back to where it all started with few differences in the equation they share. I don't know if the creatives have thought of a SwaRon story in future. Now i find hard to relate to Swaron. After every episode airs..i am happy with the cute scenes we see because TanHa do such a fab job..but later when the episode and the story sinks in i see nothing that it added to the current track. Its all baseless now. 
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@sudha exactly random scenes no connection behind two scenes I m unable to connect myself too...I don't knw till how long TanHa will hold me to watch d crap CVs r showing...
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

@sudha exactly random scenes no connection behind two scenes I m unable to connect myself too...I don't knw till how long TanHa will hold me to watch d crap CVs r showing...

True,  as i said the scenes are all cute and fun to watch at that instance and do not leave with any impact whatsoever. Its just TanHa who are holding me to the show along with friends i made in IF..but i wonder for how long. 

Go to top