Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today once again Gul and team proved their brilliance.
Today once again Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet and all the others proved their acting prowesss.
Today once again we realised why we love Barun Sobti DAMMIT
Today once again we fell in love with IPKKND
Hats off for a touching, warm and lovely episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
👏brilliant episode...👏
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was Emotional!!! Hats Off To The Team,,,Spply BaRun ,,U Stole It!!!!... The Act Ahhh!! It was sooo soo Real!!
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well not tat I want to brag, but even wen d entire forum was going mad, calling d show sick, I knew Arshi will stick together and we hav a beautiful track ahead... and here e are. Todays episode was Cv's and Ph's back handed slap to all the Bashers😆
Ria447 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely! I was just going to start a post saying "Oh hey IPKKND YOU'RE BAAACKKK." I know it dragged a little bit in the past but the development of the relationship between the main couple and Anjali's undying faith in her "husband" was necessary to get the show to where it is today. And it is about to get even more interesting. The actors preformed phenomenally, the dialogue was crisp and on the mark, and we made so much progress in our understanding of the past. It's a genius move that the story line from the past parallels Anjali's current life, leaving Arnav helpless (yet again).  So excited for the upcoming days. Good luck to the cast of IPKKND! 

Sidenote: For the interaction between Arnav's mom and dad it seems like his mom misinterpreted the relationship. His dad seemed confused as to what she was insinuating. So Mr. Malik is not the scoundrel that Arnav believes him to be and potentially Garima has done nothing wrong! 

Remember these people know what they're doing. Let's try to support more than bash in the future 😊
Edited by Ria447 - 11 years ago