Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

So Kunal Stopped Siddhi... haan ? =)) (Page 2)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

May be they changed the scene aftr finding out that majority dislike it aftr visiting IF. U noticed many kunal bashers as u say the word from yr self made dictionary but u didnt notice that many wished they dnt show the scene nd the article is false.
Yr post seems like u r taking a long awaited revenge forgetting that all of us here r parichay fans nd sinal lovers nt seperately kunal nd siddhi to name a few.

no it was not just a scene which can be changed all of sudden and it won't matter for the current track ... its abt the whole track ...

it was very important for the track 

1 ) IF Siddhi saw him on the stage she will get to know Anand Sr is her child , thats what Kunal thought 

2) if he does not go on the stage siddhi won't get to know Anand Sr is her child as per kunal ...

Kunal wld react diffidently in both situations ... as per second situation which happened today he still thinks Siddhi has no idea Anand Sr is her child so he won't expect her to come and try to meet him and he won't misunderstand her further 

if Situation 1 wld have happened then he wld have misunderstood her again thinking knowing Anand Sr is her child she didn't come to meet him or she still does not love him ( he has no idea Siddhi knows abt it and she thinks Anand Sr is Richa's child ) and if he wld have stopped her giving award to Anand Sr , anad wld have raised question why he did this ... right now he can make any excuse 

so this one scene was very important and can't be changed suddenly 

Thing is some ppl just love bashing Kunal ... does not matter what they will find something to bash him 

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
^^^ and whats so wrong i said ????? ppl just jump to the conclusion without watching the episode ... is it OK with you ??? bcz its not ok for me ... and when Sammy told us to have patience, then one shld have ... and ppl Did bash Kunal the character for no reason , there is no deny ... frm no way that was constructive Criticism ... 

i very much know when Constructive Criticism happens and when bashing happens just for the sake of it ... we also watch the episodes and we also know which character is doing what and which character is constantly being targeted 

yes its free forum and so members can bash anything Deadand end result show will get affected , it will end or Sammy will Quit it and then those ppl will be happy i guess when they will get worst Kunal Chopra when Sammy will leave it 
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
So funny that SS wil leave if kunal is criticised.
If he can shoot those episodes where kunal was butchered to pieces nd even later where he says mein ek apahiz hoon what more worse can be shown?
Nd SS know what is bashing nd character criticism nd actor criticism,so dnt worry there wil b only one kunal chopra for which he got so many awards nd wil do so in future.
But making u understand is like banging my head against a wall.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenadoharearabicachitsssSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Hima-HitchHiker_

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
so Actually  some ppl r even defending that it was fine to bash Kunal without watching the epi ROFL for a scene which never happened ... no wonder it actually happens LOL

yah Sammy Knows the difference between Criticism and Bashing thats why he asked Gaaliyan kam karo Wink why someone wld say so for " Constructive Criticism "  ? one can't bash anyone and then claim it was Constructive Criticism 

yah he shot those few episodes ... but if someone has watched any daily soap before ever shld know when CV's introduce anything new or any leap kind of thing ... they need to make a base for that ,  weather its logical or illogical ... just bcz of those few episodes ( which he shot unwillingly ) it was Sammy's fault why did he shoot those ? Confused instead of being thankful to him for all those characteristic Kunal still have bcz of Sammy's interference and show still has a Logic bcz of Sammy ... 

otherwise within 6 months , in every show they ruin the characters

and why sammy won;t leave it LOL  ... infact he didn't leave till now bcz he has a little say in the show ...warna kab ka show chhod deta but constant bashing will make things worst 

i m also feeling like banging my head against wall bcz some ppl will always bash him no matter what Silly and also will defend bashing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@minnie..i compelety agree with whatever u said...

I now-a-days dont even feel like visiting here n i have reduced it n also nt ready to comment some good or bad...

Enen if i say i liked something people will say it was nt needed or something..

I can understand people arguing for some bad thing bt for some good things also..its heights...

Juz imagine...we as sam/kunal fans r so much disturbed then what would he be going through...

Sameer, God Bless You!

Try ignoring all this...juz like we r doing...

HitchHiker_

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Yes your a absolutely right. I agree with you SHAHNAZ K.
He didn't stop siddhi to give award to AC but have a bad thinking in his mind. He believe the words of witch that siddhi wants to keep away your child from you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaTheBhai

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
well...i know dat most of u all...wont agree to our POV...

well i do know the difference between Constructive Criticism and Bashing.
i dont mind when ppl do criticisms in a constructive way. but since July last week ive been noticing dat sab log SS/KC pe koodh padh rahe hain..bashing him like anything.. which hurt the ardent sammy fans. So i thot of staying away frm such topics n posts

well then even now you guys are finding Faults wid Kunal...that how he had a bad thinking in mind...dat sidhi myt take away his child. Well then...you only think frm Sidhi's POV...why dont u all think frm KC's pOV...i mean...he himself said dat sidhi ke jaane ke baad...wohi toh hain mera sahaara.n ya Its sidhi who have hurt him 9 yrs back with those harsh words...n i feel more dan richa's influence...its sidhi's harsh words...dats made him have a thinking like dat.

Edited by awesumsonia - 04 September 2012 at 1:50am

HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

well...i know dat most of u all...wont agree to our POV...

well i do know the difference between Constructive Criticism and Bashing.
i dont mind when ppl do criticisms in a constructive way. but since July last week ive been noticing dat sab log SS pe koodh padh rahe hain..bashing him like anything.. which hurt the ardent sammy fans. So i thot of staying away frm such topics n posts
Yes Sonia I agree you are mature enough to understand the difference between constructive criticism and bashing but I am not very sure you understand the difference between criticising KC  and criticising SS !I guess once that teeny weeny problem is sorted out things should be just fine.Take out 5 minutes and separate reel from real, that might help!WinkIf at all the forum is unianimous in anything its about SS - what a good job he does!

well then even now you guys are finding Faults wid Kunal...that how he had a bad thinking in mind...dat sidhi myt take away his child. Well then...you only think frm Sidhi's POV...why dont u all think frm KC's pOV...i mean...he himself said dat sidhi ke jaane ke baad...wohi toh hain mera sahaara.n ya Its sidhi who have hurt him 9 yrs back with those harsh words...n i feel more dan richa's influence...its sidhi's harsh words...dats made him have a thinking like dat.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicacooldipikaSilambuparadigmAnkitaKaranTheBhairainbowgirl-Hima-HitchHiker_AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Go to top