Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A generous heart and a strong family (Page 2)

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Yea I saw some people are not satisfied with today;s episode,  but I loved it... Loved Kokila supporting Gopi in everything she wants to do... Big smile.. Happy Labor's day Harini...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Harini that was just splendiferous! Clap Clap Clap

Thanks AshwinTongue

Originally posted by Xarina

Loved your post Harini.  You've set it all so well.  Will look forward to watching the episode later.

Thanks XarinaSmile
It was a good episode. Things were pretty much the same. From Gopi to Koki to Rashi to Ahem, they stuck to character. It was good
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini.

This was one of the best endings to a ME that had turned positive, next to the Anita and fire perhaps. 
Then Gopi rescued Ahem from the fire and told him that his life means a lot to her, this time she was told that she was falsely arrested but she wanted better conditions for the punished. This time also, the whole Modi family were on her side like never before, even Rashi vouched with mother to stop their archar KK.

So looking forward to seeing Gopi in an Ahem makeover.

Thanks SwasthiTongue
It was a very well planned ME and it was executed to perfection. And yes. It was the best after the fire one. 
In terms of Gopi's confidence and the rest of the family's support, this may be the best one yet. It was heartening to see that Gopi is now in a home that thinks a world of her. She is being treated the way she deserves to be. 
Finally today, I saw the Rashi I wished she would be for a long time. However short the timespan is, Rashi still realize her mistake, even if it was for a few minutes. I wished she had stuck to that though. One salwar kameez and her jealousy gets the better of herOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilani19

Lovely post;)

Thanks NilaniTongue

Originally posted by dipsy80

fantastic post Harini! i loved how the Modis including Rashi were all with Gopi and for Gopi today. My favourite bit was when Ahem scolded the inspected for being rude with "his wife"...and the gohem scene of course...i love it how Ahem smartly gets his point across to the elders every time he wants to do something for Gopi. he has always done that starting from the education track but lost his way a bit in the Anita track...its wonderful to see the assertive Ahem back Smile

Thanks DipsySmile
You have listed down all the super things that happened todayBig smile
Ahem may not have been involved in getting Gopi out but his threatening words to the caterer and then his indignation against the inspector and finally his smartness in getting his point across to his mom and Kaki are superbEmbarrassed
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

waitring eagerly to see episode..and tomorrow gopi's makeover..
Me too.. Dev looks good in suits. I hope tomorrow brings a nice change. If the salwar suit is tampered with ,Gopi would have worked on it. But just what did Rashi do is the questionSmile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

Wonderful post looking forward to watching later :)

Thank you. It was a good episode to tie up the loose ends of the ME. Tongue

Originally posted by ani_gr

Yea I saw some people are not satisfied with today;s episode,  but I loved it... Loved Kokila supporting Gopi in everything she wants to do... Big smile.. Happy Labor's day Harini...Big smile

Thanks GayathriTongue

I liked it today tooBig smile What a change from Gopi always being at the receiving end even when it is no fault of hersSmile And I guess the fact that she is shown to be tolerant gets to a lot of people. TOo much goodness is indeed a little difficult to take. But Gopi's goodness is simple enough, so I have no complaints.Tongue

Wasn't that a lovely hug between GOKi?Embarrassed It is great to see that the women in the house support Gopi in her efforts. It is heartening and encouragingTongue

Go to top