Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A generous heart and a strong family

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Happy Labors day!!!

What a refreshing change it is getting to be in Saathiya. I logged in to see a lot of dissatisfaction over what Gopi does but fortunately I watched the episode before coming here.. So as a viewer, I felt that the Modi's don't just preach but they also follow through it..

Today's Gopi was in a different league. We have seen her being strong for others but that was for family. For the first time, we get to see her generosity and I am wondering if I can ever blame her now for forgiving Rashi..Confused

What I loved today was the inherent faith in humans that she along with Koki showed. Was she trying to show off or be a martyr through this? I would have said yes if she went out and made an issue of how she was treated even when she was innocent.. But Gopi did what she knows best. She decided to stand up against the fact that the inmates are not given proper food.

Would it not have been hypocritical if the police arrest Gopi and the others for making adulterated food but they make the same mistake again?Smile Oh Yeah.. I hear the "they are just criminals anyway" roll.. Yup. They are criminals.
But they also had the heart to listen to a pregnant girl and realize their mistakes. Plus, I loved Gopi's point. The prison is their punishment. Giving them bad food is not. Torturing another human being is not to be encouraged.

It takes a lot of courage to say the right thing. Never once did Gopi blame others for her arrest. She did not complain about the food for her but she had the heart to put herself in the other's shoes. That makes the difference. If we do that, we will see the other's PoV and most times we can understand why they did what they did. If that is in error, then fine. 

The calm strike by GoKi today was beautiful. Gopi did not aim to cleanse the entire prison system. She did what she could to make the lives of a few better. That to me is not sacrifice but a very kind heart. I am happy that Gopi grew in confidence and her Maaji is with her. The entire family stood by to watch their Gopi grow in confidence. They are her pillar of strength. Well doneStar

PS:
* Loved Ahem's  "She is my wife". "Will never forget you. You put my Gopi in jail" dialogues.
* Aww.. Rashi.. The girl finally got some sense. She sees what their KKs lead into. But what did she do in the precap. I hope the change she showed today stays for one more episode. Good Rashi is nice to see. 
* Koki praising RashiParty Give credit where it is dueSmile
* GoHemDay Dreaming This man advocates what he believes in but also respects his elders wishes. Good goingClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieeXarina-nilani-yhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzzani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Harini that was just splendiferous! Clap Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Loved your post Harini.  You've set it all so well.  Will look forward to watching the episode later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

This was one of the best endings to a ME that had turned positive, next to the Anita and fire perhaps. 
Then Gopi rescued Ahem from the fire and told him that his life means a lot to her, this time she was told that she was falsely arrested but she wanted better conditions for the punished. This time also, the whole Modi family were on her side like never before, even Rashi vouched with mother to stop their archar KK.

So looking forward to seeing Gopi in an Ahem makeover.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazliee-nilani-ani_gr

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
waitring eagerly to see episode..and tomorrow gopi's makeover..
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Lovely post;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
fantastic post Harini! i loved how the Modis including Rashi were all with Gopi and for Gopi today. My favourite bit was when Ahem scolded the inspected for being rude with "his wife"...and the gohem scene of course...i love it how Ahem smartly gets his point across to the elders every time he wants to do something for Gopi. he has always done that starting from the education track but lost his way a bit in the Anita track...its wonderful to see the assertive Ahem back Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieeJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post looking forward to watching later :)

Go to top