Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SM2kMRP-mon-R.K. 2 say sorry 2 his sasuma (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by dewdropred

wohi tho ... madhu ko no dialogues & even roma is batking outside i wonder why ... while padzi is sleeping inside after locking the home ... LOLtrishna conveniently out of house at this hour ... yeh roma & trishna out of the house yeh mere palle nahin padi ...

Roma might be sleeping in neighbours house...
and trishna used to sleep in room with madhu na...and paady was in living room today...i wonder how did the bed come outside in living room...lol...trishna might be in bedroom...WinkWink
its a one room re...only separated by deeewra...

madhu n trishna on bed...paddy on floor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@msk4ever...namm batao kanya...

i was rofl...ye baat dil pe li kya ke raat ko hi kaam dhondne nikal gayeROFL
Apni Maa pe aaj achanak se itna pyaar mereko digest nahi hua

BUT>>>i ASSUME she is in hospital with SHAMMO...i am sure CVs ne ye logic nahi mara hoga..but is a possibilyty 

@dew...roma ne RK ko sunaya...uska pata nahi kya hoga abhi...RK kal wo bhool jayega..sirf BIWI hi yaad rahegi

possible trishna in hospital with shammu...
roma also got guts standiing in front of RK...
bechara kal sab bhul jaega...lol
it was funny to see three ladies in front of talli RK..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

The episode was quite decent today...
MB got guts to say things to RK haan...it was really good to see her in action...
poor RK was feeling so upset to say sorry that he had to take support of Sharab...Shocked
Bittu ji is the only person who can understand Rk...he is there at all times 24X7 at RK is service...
RK poor fellow agreed to say sorry as he doesnt want his pics to be leaked to the media...CryCry
his past is close to his heart and he doesnt want any person to take away his memories...
RK ki mom is a character haan...poor son is screaming and she is like kaun hai..lol and when Kuku tells her sleep she goes to rest when RK is in so much of pain...i fail to understand her sometimes...ConfusedConfused
RK saying mera waqt hi saath nahi deraha or something...awww...
RK takes MB in drunk state..i think he wants another accident...grrr
RK banging the door and paddy fast asleep...i think koi robber bhi aaye toh she wont get up...she is a sound sleeper..lol
Trishna doesnt want paddy to work just coz  ppl will accuse her of being shameless and step child...
and not because she is there to help and mom shouldnt work at this age...OuchOuchOuchi fail to understand her as well...OuchOuch
I dont understand what wil MB acheive by making RK say sorry just by blackmailing him haan,..
rather it would be better if she had made him realise his mistake...

WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

tu pagla gayee hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredleverne

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@msk4ever...namm batao kanya...

i was rofl...ye baat dil pe li kya ke raat ko hi kaam dhondne nikal gayeROFL
Apni Maa pe aaj achanak se itna pyaar mereko digest nahi hua

BUT>>>i ASSUME she is in hospital with SHAMMO...i am sure CVs ne ye logic nahi mara hoga..but is a possibilyty 

@dew...roma ne RK ko sunaya...uska pata nahi kya hoga abhi...RK kal wo bhool jayega..sirf BIWI hi yaad rahegi

possible trishna in hospital with shammu...
roma also got guts standiing in front of RK...
bechara kal sab bhul jaega...lol
it was funny to see three ladies in front of talli RK..lol

i know..in SBS roma was making faces in BgLOL

I think VD ki khichai ho rahi thiLOL

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

The episode was quite decent today...
MB got guts to say things to RK haan...it was really good to see her in action...
poor RK was feeling so upset to say sorry that he had to take support of Sharab...Shocked
Bittu ji is the only person who can understand Rk...he is there at all times 24X7 at RK is service...
RK poor fellow agreed to say sorry as he doesnt want his pics to be leaked to the media...CryCry
his past is close to his heart and he doesnt want any person to take away his memories...
RK ki mom is a character haan...poor son is screaming and she is like kaun hai..lol and when Kuku tells her sleep she goes to rest when RK is in so much of pain...i fail to understand her sometimes...ConfusedConfused
RK saying mera waqt hi saath nahi deraha or something...awww...
RK takes MB in drunk state..i think he wants another accident...grrr
RK banging the door and paddy fast asleep...i think koi robber bhi aaye toh she wont get up...she is a sound sleeper..lol
Trishna doesnt want paddy to work just coz  ppl will accuse her of being shameless and step child...
and not because she is there to help and mom shouldnt work at this age...OuchOuchOuchi fail to understand her as well...OuchOuch
I dont understand what wil MB acheive by making RK say sorry just by blackmailing him haan,..
rather it would be better if she had made him realise his mistake...

Wacko

tu pagla gayee hai

i feel bad for him...any gunaah...i agree he did wrong but it was all because he had a troubled past yaar...and however bad u are no one deserves to be exposed naked in front of the whole world haan...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
aash - i guess u have a point that she must b in hospital .. went & relieved roma so roma is outside & trishna is gayab ... quite a possibility ...
rene -- u know when he wanted 2 drive in that state i also was ... i hope ki madhu drives ... dont want 1 more drunk & drive case ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
oh there was an SBS seg ... i gotta see it ...
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

RK threatnes madhu. I love how she stood up to him today. Kuku is sick as he is happy seeing RK in trouble.

Good that trishna will go and work, she needs to realise her responsibility. lool hima it was funny when RK pyar se called padmini his sasuma

dewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index