SM2kMRP-mon-R.K. 2 say sorry 2 his sasuma

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makhiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

trishna today was fine ... chalo hoping that she understood that madhu did not marry R.K. coz she wanted 2 enjoy being his wife ... she married him out of compulsion ...
i want cv's 2 give madhu's character some dialogues ...
so finally R.K. decided 2 say sorry 2 his sasuma ... when ever he calls sasuma ... i feel kithna pyar se bhula rahan hain wo padmini ko ...๐Ÿ˜† so tomorrow we will get 2 see R.K. saying sorry ...
me hereee

Aaj roma ko bhi dialogeu mila...bas apni Maddy ko hi nahi milta๐Ÿ˜”

Ye dhi raat ko trishna kaha gayee hai?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

me hereee

Aaj roma ko bhi dialogeu mila...bas apni Maddy ko hi nahi milta๐Ÿ˜”

Ye dhi raat ko trishna kaha gayee hai?๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG same adhi raat ko trishna kahan gayi neend ki tablet khaa kar to nahi sogayi thi wo๐Ÿคฃ

wohi tho ... madhu ko no dialogues & even roma is batking outside i wonder why ... while padzi is sleeping inside after locking the home ... ๐Ÿ˜†trishna conveniently out of house at this hour ... yeh roma & trishna out of the house yeh mere palle nahin padi ...

The episode was quite decent today...
MB got guts to say things to RK haan...it was really good to see her in action...
poor RK was feeling so upset to say sorry that he had to take support of Sharab...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Bittu ji is the only person who can understand Rk...he is there at all times 24X7 at RK is service...
RK poor fellow agreed to say sorry as he doesnt want his pics to be leaked to the media...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
his past is close to his heart and he doesnt want any person to take away his memories...
RK ki mom is a character haan...poor son is screaming and she is like kaun hai..lol and when Kuku tells her sleep she goes to rest when RK is in so much of pain...i fail to understand her sometimes...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
RK saying mera waqt hi saath nahi deraha or something...awww...
RK takes MB in drunk state..i think he wants another accident...grrr
RK banging the door and paddy fast asleep...i think koi robber bhi aaye toh she wont get up...she is a sound sleeper..lol
Trishna doesnt want paddy to work just coz  ppl will accuse her of being shameless and step child...
and not because she is there to help and mom shouldnt work at this age...i fail to understand her as well...
I dont understand what wil MB acheive by making RK say sorry just by blackmailing him haan,..
rather it would be better if she had made him realise his mistake...

Originally posted by dewdropred

wohi tho ... madhu ko no dialogues & even roma is batking outside i wonder why ... while padzi is sleeping inside after locking the home ... ๐Ÿ˜†trishna conveniently out of house at this hour ... yeh roma & trishna out of the house yeh mere palle nahin padi ...

Roma might be sleeping in neighbours house...
and trishna used to sleep in room with madhu na...and paady was in living room today...i wonder how did the bed come outside in living room...lol...trishna might be in bedroom...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
@msk4ever...namm batao kanya...

i was rofl...ye baat dil pe li kya ke raat ko hi kaam dhondne nikal gaye๐Ÿคฃ
Apni Maa pe aaj achanak se itna pyaar mereko digest nahi hua

BUT>>>i ASSUME she is in hospital with SHAMMO...i am sure CVs ne ye logic nahi mara hoga..but is a possibilyty 

@dew...roma ne RK ko sunaya...uska pata nahi kya hoga abhi...RK kal wo bhool jayega..sirf BIWI hi yaad rahegi
Originally posted by leverne

Roma might be sleeping in neighbours house...
and trishna used to sleep in room with madhu na...and paady was in living room today...i wonder how did the bed come outside in living room...lol...trishna might be in bedroom...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
its a one room re...only separated by deeewra...

madhu n trishna on bed...paddy on floor...
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@msk4ever...namm batao kanya...

i was rofl...ye baat dil pe li kya ke raat ko hi kaam dhondne nikal gaye๐Ÿคฃ
Apni Maa pe aaj achanak se itna pyaar mereko digest nahi hua

BUT>>>i ASSUME she is in hospital with SHAMMO...i am sure CVs ne ye logic nahi mara hoga..but is a possibilyty 

@dew...roma ne RK ko sunaya...uska pata nahi kya hoga abhi...RK kal wo bhool jayega..sirf BIWI hi yaad rahegi

possible trishna in hospital with shammu...
roma also got guts standiing in front of RK...
bechara kal sab bhul jaega...lol
it was funny to see three ladies in front of talli RK..lol