India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR once told

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
all r talking about MU between ASR's mom and dad...

yes it seems to be some MU is there ...but last day ASR told something like mom's marriage problem...so i thing his parents were not in a good marital relationship...today his mom told that his dad never loved her ...this sentence never comes in a day ...for she lived with him so much yrs for anjali may be 18/20  na... on marriage day..

and about arnav boy of 14 ...mu of his dad..think u in his shoe ..a boy lost his mom in front of his eye..everything shattered in single eyeblink...maybe he is mam's boy...

then i really want this man to be happy for ever ...14 yrs he shut his pain in his heart ..no one there is for him ...wat a tortured life this man lead ..always a giver- protector...yet i'm proud of this boy for raising always a Phoenix   ...amazing will power he holds ...

but today he had his khishi ..to hold him ...comfort him ...stand as a pillar for him...we know there is big strom in the name of wow aurat ...and to that his anger, hurt and pain  is evident in his eyes ...
and sincerely hope both stands together  as support to each other  wen hurricane hit them...

BARUN..BARUN...WAT TO SAY MAN ...A POWER HOUSE OF TALENT ...SPEECHLESS ...FIRST HALF WITHOUT ANY DIALOGUE...ONLY WITH EYES ...SUPER EMOTING...AND REST HATS-OFF... sanaya ...also amazing ...daljeet...last scene that eye contact with bro ..was  fabulous..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalranisatv4Faiminairene95naiduarshi1986Brashti24deeptha93sun_shine_girlsupriya.arshiarshi_karishpieryrose

melvyaan Groupbie
melvyaan
melvyaan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
see evry1 is like mom nd da were weak...nt responsibl..
bt imagine...mom came to knoe abt da truth in frnt of da whole fammily nd guests??? so obviously she myt loose hope ritew????
ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
exactly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top