Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA (Page 9)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Aaj nanhi toh megha ki taraf dekh k badhe gajab k expression de rahi thi...

Dee_76

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

@misty ... bye

@manesha... are you saying it sarcastic way or are you serious??
Confused I didn't get you. Becoz, I never felt that song was apt in any scene in MBConfused

serious . U see the scenes again .

What I felt is RK is not in love with her, the song is a romantic song na?? so not relevant as of now.Confused

Whenever he holds her or get close to her the song starts off,  I was bored to see the scene with that song in bg.LOL That's my view... what's yours?

manesha76

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

@misty ... bye

@manesha... are you saying it sarcastic way or are you serious??
Confused I didn't get you. Becoz, I never felt that song was apt in any scene in MBConfused

serious . U see the scenes again .

which song r u guys talking about...

Its the song - tere ishq pe tere jism pe bas haq hai ek mera.

this song is always played in Madhubala.LOL

adoremevirgo

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ok bye manesha, good nite

manesha76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mohan-sun-na]Somebody please help me on this and make me feel better... I am really sad.Cry I need to know Megha's thoughts seriously...Confused

I just wanna say something in today's episode... Why was Megha repeatedly remembering that raddi hugging Mohan??Angry Oh, please, will she misunderstand him.Cry How can she yaar, she knows Mohan so well, Can't she think, that he will not allow any girl near him, and that raddi was forcing him and was literally falling on him... If he had to go with any girl, why would he fall in love with a mother of two kids??Shocked Hai na??? He is a gentleman, Why is Megha not seeing this. Her anger about the bigamy is different, but misunderstanding Mohan with another girl... is so not good on part of Megha... What do you have to say??Confused

Jalan pyaar ka dusra roop hai . I actually liked Megha getting angry seeing Rddhima going closer to Monu  . Megha will never want any girl going near Monu  Wink .

ofcourse jalegi as hum sab Monu fans jan bunke rakh ho rahe the jab Ridz ne apne aap ko Mohan ke upar feka aur Manesha ne topic bhi bana liya Monu ko saaf karne ki LOL toh Megha kyun nahi hogi yara Wink

ok coming to a serious note, kya Megha ka pyar mature enough hai I am confused here Confused Doesnt she know that how much Monu loves her aur uske dimag mein koi aur aurat ghuss kaise sakti hai. She knows that Monu jabbhi Megha ko dekhta hai toh apne aas paas ke sare logo ko bhul jata hai. Aisa effect kiya hai Megha ne Mohan ke dil per toh koi aur aurat isse jyada effect kaise kar sakti hai, yeh Megha bhi na aisa laga raha hai teenage love karti hai Mohan se LOL

Edited by Dee_76 - 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanmanesha76

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

ofcourse jalegi as hum sab Monu fans jan bunke rakh ho rahe the jab Ridz ne apne aap ko Mohan ke upar feka aur Manesha ne topic bhi bana liya Monu ko saaf karne ki LOL toh Megha kyun nahi hogi yara Wink

ok coming to a serious note, kya Megha ka pyar mature enough hai I am confused here Confused Doesnt she know that how much Monu loves her aur uske dimag mein koi aur aurat ghuss kaise sakti hai. She knows that Monu jabbhi Megha ko dekhta hai toh apne aas paas ke sare logo ko bhul jata hai. Aisa effect kiya hai Megha ne Mohan ke dil per toh koi aur aurat isse jyada effect kaise kar sakti hai, yeh Megha bhi na aisa laga raha hai teenage love karti hai Mohan se LOL

Thanks for the reply.
Hug Exactly yaar, How can Megha think that any other woman is there in Mohan's life. I don't think it was jealous feeling, she was clearly doubting Mohan... wasn't she?? Or is it my  point of view??  Her expressions were like that she was disgusted to see them hugging. How can Megha doubt Mohan?? The looks Megha gave when she saw them hugging and whenever she remembers that scene is confusing me and its killing me.Pinch

Mohan and Megha's relationship is no ordinary one, they both share a unique bonding, they know each other so well and have known for very long, even if they have 100s of differences in their life, but they will never doubt  each other's characterEmbarrassed. Then why this pati patni aur woh types behavior. Confused

Megha is not aware of  the circumstances of MR marriage and next day cancelling it. Is it becoz of this she is doubting him?? What is she thinking about MR marriage, Does she know when(at what time) did they got married?Ermm I really want to see Megha patiently listening to Mohan. He has done a huge mistake, agreed, but let him explain. She should let him speak his heart out. Then she can criticize him for his idiotic act.Ouch

Dee_76manesha76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dee_76]

Thanks for the reply.
Hug Exactly yaar, How can Megha think that any other woman is there in Mohan's life. I don't think it was jealous feeling, she was clearly doubting Mohan... wasn't she?? Or is it my  point of view??  Her expressions were like that she was disgusted to see them hugging. How can Megha doubt Mohan?? The looks Megha gave when she saw them hugging and whenever she remembers that scene is confusing me and its killing me.Pinch

Mohan and Megha's relationship is no ordinary one, they both share a unique bonding, they know each other so well and have known for very long, even if they have 100s of differences in their life, but they will never doubt  each other's characterEmbarrassed. Then why this pati patni aur woh types behavior. Confused

Megha is not aware of  the circumstances of MR marriage and next day cancelling it. Is it becoz of this she is doubting him?? What is she thinking about MR marriage, Does she know when(at what time) did they got married?Ermm I really want to see Megha patiently listening to Mohan. He has done a huge mistake, agreed, but let him explain. She should let him speak his heart out. Then she can criticize him for his idiotic act.Ouch

bold & underlined: We all are also patiently waiting for the CV's to show this Angry jane kab voh din ayega jab yeh rang layega hamara patience EmbarrassedLOL

yeh hi toh I cannot understand kyun Megha is getting jealous isleye toh I named it as a teenage love Unhappy

Meera_Ka_Mohanmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index