Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA (Page 8)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

in today's episode everything hapnd wat i expected...even the precap was exactly wat i thot...
now that ridzie's mission is to win mohan...so of course she will take indu in her vampire wings...

watching the precap only one question popped up in my mind...is indu a real mom of mohan...i mean is it true that she gv birth to mohan and not someone else...if she is a real mother then i wonder y we carry phobia in our minds regarding step-moms...

nywyz i can talk about that tmrw after the episode is aired...now coming to today's episode...
i want to reserve my space here because i need to dwnload first...i never write my analysis before watching for second time...

Indu has never understood Monu that is the reason Monu doesn't listen to her . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s_sajalDee_76aashu_amMeera_Ka_Mohanshanu4adoremevirgomisty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Raone

Yes, mohan k ishq pe.. Mohan k jism pe... Bas haq hai megha ka...

yeh gana mat gao... mujhe MB yaad kar ke hasi aane lagti hai... jab marzi bajne lagta hai show mein... LOL

Yeah... even I was like... why this song is always played in any random scene?? Its really weird.LOL

If you watch the serial you it apt to the situation . Perfect song for situation . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
ok guys... final bye... GN. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanshanu4manesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Bye mamta...
@aditi : waiting 4 ur analysis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomisty85

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@misty ... bye

@manesha... are you saying it sarcastic way or are you serious??
Confused I didn't get you. Becoz, I never felt that song was apt in any scene in MBConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by adoremevirgo

in today's episode everything hapnd wat i expected...even the precap was exactly wat i thot...
now that ridzie's mission is to win mohan...so of course she will take indu in her vampire wings...

watching the precap only one question popped up in my mind...is indu a real mom of mohan...i mean is it true that she gv birth to mohan and not someone else...if she is a real mother then i wonder y we carry phobia in our minds regarding step-moms...

nywyz i can talk about that tmrw after the episode is aired...now coming to today's episode...
i want to reserve my space here because i need to dwnload first...i never write my analysis before watching for second time...

But did you expect megha to say there is leakage problem in mohan's house...LOL Yesterday in MMT people thought she will say that she is preggy...ROFL

WAT??? ShockedShockedD'oh really ppl thot so...now that is the craziest thing i heard...even if  she conceives then too she cant know that so soon...secondly this thing never popped in my mind...it wud make sound to everyone that mohan married megha for this only...i wud hv hated megha if she wud hv said this...

i admit i never thot of leakage thing...but i was not surprised...actually i must appreciate the CVs...they r actually keeping track of past epis...before marriage MG discussed about this leakage prob...so megha must be aware of it...so this is totally logical excuse...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amMeera_Ka_Mohanmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

@misty ... bye

Confused I didn't get you. Becoz, I never felt that song was apt in any scene in MBConfused

serious . U see the scenes again .

Edited by manesha76 - 03 September 2012 at 2:00pm

Meera_Ka_Mohan

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

@misty ... bye

serious . U see the scenes again .

which song r u guys talking about...

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index