Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA (Page 7)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
ok guys... I'm leaving now... bye... good night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
in today's episode everything hapnd wat i expected...even the precap was exactly wat i thot...
now that ridzie's mission is to win mohan...so of course she will take indu in her vampire wings...

watching the precap only one question popped up in my mind...is indu a real mom of mohan...i mean is it true that she gv birth to mohan and not someone else...if she is a real mother then i wonder y we carry phobia in our minds regarding step-moms...

nywyz i can talk about that tmrw after the episode is aired...now coming to today's episode...
i want to reserve my space here because i need to dwnload first...i never write my analysis before watching for second time...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanshanu4misty85manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Mamta , tu Madhubala nahi dekhti Confused

Mujhe time nahi milta ... uss time pe main kitchen mein khana bana rahi  hoti hoon... my mom watches so kitchen mein sab sunai deta hai...LOL vaise ab toh uska 6:30 repeat bhi band ho gaya... my mom also used to catch last bits before her 7 PM show starts...

Ok ok . Mein toh bohot enjoy karne lagi hoon woh Show . Mazza aa raha hai . 

misty85

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raone

Yes, mohan k ishq pe.. Mohan k jism pe... Bas haq hai megha ka...

yeh gana mat gao... mujhe MB yaad kar ke hasi aane lagti hai... jab marzi bajne lagta hai show mein... LOL

Yeah... even I was like... why this song is always played in any random scene?? Its really weird.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76misty85manesha76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

@mani: fark kisi ko nahi padta but you must visit MMT... wahan toh sab itna hasi mazak karte hain ki has has ke halat kharab ho jaati hai... kabi indu ko maar dete hain kabhi renu ko...LOL ya phir sanjay ko marke renu ki dusri shaadi prateek se karva dete hain... ROFL itne achche achche demented tracks aane lage hain kya batoon...

Yaar Mamta mein ab continuous baatien nahi kar pati  . Yahan par bhi zyaada time nahi hoti . Time hi nahi milta mujhe Unhappy . Shanu ko pooch woh kitni complain karta hai ki mein aajkal yahan nahi dikhti .

aaj-kal mujhe bhi time nahi milta... main sirf raat mein hi aati hoon MMT hi baat karti hoon aur chali jaati hoon. but I can't stay away from MMT... ab aadat si hogayi hai wahan ki masti ki...Embarrassed

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

ok guys... I'm leaving now... bye... good night.

By Mamta me too leaving now Tongue .

misty85

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

in today's episode everything hapnd wat i expected...even the precap was exactly wat i thot...
now that ridzie's mission is to win mohan...so of course she will take indu in her vampire wings...

watching the precap only one question popped up in my mind...is indu a real mom of mohan...i mean is it true that she gv birth to mohan and not someone else...if she is a real mother then i wonder y we carry phobia in our minds regarding step-moms...

nywyz i can talk about that tmrw after the episode is aired...now coming to today's episode...
i want to reserve my space here because i need to dwnload first...i never write my analysis before watching for second time...

@bold... well said.
Hi... was waiting for you and your analysis. Embarrassed

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 03 September 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76adoremevirgomisty85manesha76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

But did you expect megha to say there is leakage problem in mohan's house...LOL Yesterday in MMT people thought she will say that she is preggy...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgomanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index