Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA (Page 18)

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I jus hope yeh MR ki shaadi ka chakkar Vyas family tak nahi pahuche baas. Sab jaldi rafa daffa ho jaye.

I also hope Induji ya phir Ridz khud yeh dhamki na de Monu ko ki agar voh Ridz ko accept nahi karega toh voh MR ki shaadi ka truth Vyas family ke samne khul degi, Shocked hai la agar aisa hua toh Cry I hope CV's iss raste per na jaye yaar, ussi ka dar lag raha hai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
..if jappu wants to steal ideas,which i doubt,then let him do. and i want indu to be alone with riddima when she tries one of her psycho stunts..i want indu to panic and run for her life..i want rondy to go behind her with a butcher knife[not butter knifeLOL] or a broken glass threatening to harm her as her son is not ready to love her..I want Indu to run out in the mohalla screaming bachaoo...bachaoo...and coming across renu in the road and hiding behind her..I want both renu and Indu to run screaming ..all around the mohanlla at least 108 times,with riddima running after them...then only they will be even 20% punished.!!!!! I am visualising all this in y mind now and am rolling with laughter...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Dae_drmermanesha76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sitamma]..if jappu wants to steal ideas,which i doubt,then let him do. and i want indu to be alone with riddima when she tries one of her psycho stunts..i want indu to panic and run for her life..i want rondy to go behind her with a butcher knife[not butter knifeLOL] or a broken glass threatening to harm her as her son is not ready to love her..I want Indu to run out in the mohalla screaming bachaoo...bachaoo...and coming across renu in the road and hiding behind her..I want both renu and Indu to run screaming ..all around the mohanlla at least 108 times,with riddima running after them...then only they will be even 20% punished.!!!!! I am visualising all this in y mind now and am rolling with laughter...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

me too ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamanesha76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Superb title manesha.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

you know what i feel...Mohan will somehow manage to explain to Megha everything..or at least i hope they make him do it...by that time indu rani will come with her favorite DIL..in her car...and there will be a huge confrontation in front of everyone...Renu will make the maximum use of it...Megha will shock everyone by saying that she had known about everything...mohan will flatly refuse to  accept riddima as his wife after the mess she has created...Riddima will become more and more psychotic and will try to commit suicide..all rush to the hospital,including megha...there they come to know from the doctors that riddimahas history of similar episodes in the past also and is on medications since a long time...indu will be shocked to hear this and will no longer want to have riddima as her dil...so she will be in league with mohan to file for divorce.megha also does not want mohan to live with a mad girl...but riddima's people refuse for divorce...and after huge fights they agree but ask for huge alimony which Mohan does not have.mohan is not ready to accept  the money from his father...,though indu compels him to do so..Megha thinks of giving the FD amount for that and the FD truth will come out at that time..causing another major confusion... then all will be in a dilemma..i can think only up to this much..crazy me!!! I am sure none of this is going to happen and thy will come up with a very stupid track as usual..

Sita CV ka tohpata nahi but tumhara Prediction is surely a TRP material . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Meera_Ka_MohansitammaDae_drmer

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Dialogue of the Day

Mohan to Guru : Agar Megha rone lagi toh main wohi par khatam ho jaaunga...

I loved the dialogue too..agar kunal khatam ho jaayega toh hum kya karengey fir..isliye megha pls mat ro..LOL

Dee_76-Deb-Dae_drmermanesha76

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sitamma

you know what i feel...Mohan will somehow manage to explain to Megha everything..or at least i hope they make him do it...by that time indu rani will come with her favorite DIL..in her car...and there will be a huge confrontation in front of everyone...Renu will make the maximum use of it...Megha will shock everyone by saying that she had known about everything...mohan will flatly refuse to  accept riddima as his wife after the mess she has created...Riddima will become more and more psychotic and will try to commit suicide..all rush to the hospital,including megha...there they come to know from the doctors that riddimahas history of similar episodes in the past also and is on medications since a long time...indu will be shocked to hear this and will no longer want to have riddima as her dil...so she will be in league with mohan to file for divorce.megha also does not want mohan to live with a mad girl...but riddima's people refuse for divorce...and after huge fights they agree but ask for huge alimony which Mohan does not have.mohan is not ready to accept  the money from his father...,though indu compels him to do so..Megha thinks of giving the FD amount for that and the FD truth will come out at that time..causing another major confusion... then all will be in a dilemma..i can think only up to this much..crazy me!!! I am sure none of this is going to happen and thy will come up with a very stupid track as usual..

Sita CV ka tohpata nahi but tumhara Prediction is surely a TRP material . 

Riddhima's alimony issue can still be solved..guru ki kidney bhi toh kisi din kaam aani hai..bolo bolo bolo haina ?LOL

Dee_76sitammaDae_drmermanesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Rondima,please please keep your psycho expression always..till now we hated to see it..but now we want to see it..esp in front of your dear darling mother in law Indu rani.
And if you want ,instead of a butter knife you can keep a butcher knife in your hand..and please try to harm not only yourself but your MIL also..And it would be great if both of you can get admitted in the same hospital in the same room...please please do this favor for us before your grand exit...we will give you 12 butter knives to play with if you do this...

Sweet-Lioness-Deb-Jay_taporimanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index