Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA (Page 17)

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@deb : haan yaar, sahi suna hai tune bhootni puri style main car se uttarti hain apni saas k saath... Aur mohan usse dekh k pura angry ho jata hai... Aage k liye tune to colors at 10:30 p.m tonight..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@ he he... aj hi bhag jaaye toh main bhagwanji ke paas prasad chadhaunga...@priya. ethi bi barsha hauchhi... kama kariba bht muskil...store opening jaldi haba na... karibaku ta padiba na... @shanu.. han yaar aaj toh dekhna hi padega... ab thodi der main ghar jane wala hun... kal ka epi dekhunga...@all... chalo guys meet u later... kaam khatam karke ghar bhi jana hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Sweet-Lionessshanu4Dae_drmer

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@ Pratibha...

tere muh me dairy milk-5 star...

par SS ne toh kaha hai ke 10 din baad Ridhz ka Swargvaas hoga iss show se...toh phir achanak kaise...

phir bhi main yehi soch rahi hoon ke...tumhari baat 100% sach ho...aur yeh Bakwaas...illigical...n wired character ka assasinations ho jaye...FINALLY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Dae_drmer

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Me going friends... Work time... Meet u all later... Bye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
chalo guys...itz lunch tym...

Lunch ke baad milti hoon...

abhi tak kisi ne agar Lunch nahi kiya hai...toh wo Most wellcome... par lunch pure Veg hai...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Dae_drmer

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
you know what i feel...Mohan will somehow manage to explain to Megha everything..or at least i hope they make him do it...by that time indu rani will come with her favorite DIL..in her car...and there will be a huge confrontation in front of everyone...Renu will make the maximum use of it...Megha will shock everyone by saying that she had known about everything...mohan will flatly refuse to  accept riddima as his wife after the mess she has created...Riddima will become more and more psychotic and will try to commit suicide..all rush to the hospital,including megha...there they come to know from the doctors that riddimahas history of similar episodes in the past also and is on medications since a long time...indu will be shocked to hear this and will no longer want to have riddima as her dil...so she will be in league with mohan to file for divorce.megha also does not want mohan to live with a mad girl...but riddima's people refuse for divorce...and after huge fights they agree but ask for huge alimony which Mohan does not have.mohan is not ready to accept  the money from his father...,though indu compels him to do so..Megha thinks of giving the FD amount for that and the FD truth will come out at that time..causing another major confusion... then all will be in a dilemma..i can think only up to this much..crazy me!!! I am sure none of this is going to happen and thy will come up with a very stupid track as usual..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohan-Deb-LekzDae_drmermanesha76

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@ sita ...mujhe in dino renu pe bohat zyada hi ghussa aa raha haii..
i wud love to c renu ki car ke barey mein confrontation infront of all...
uski bhi toh band bajni chahiya na...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohansitamma-Deb-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

you know what i feel...Mohan will somehow manage to explain to Megha everything..or at least i hope they make him do it...by that time indu rani will come with her favorite DIL..in her car...and there will be a huge confrontation in front of everyone...Renu will make the maximum use of it...Megha will shock everyone by saying that she had known about everything...mohan will flatly refuse to  accept riddima as his wife after the mess she has created...Riddima will become more and more psychotic and will try to commit suicide..all rush to the hospital,including megha...there they come to know from the doctors that riddimahas history of similar episodes in the past also and is on medications since a long time...indu will be shocked to hear this and will no longer want to have riddima as her dil...so she will be in league with mohan to file for divorce.megha also does not want mohan to live with a mad girl...but riddima's people refuse for divorce...and after huge fights they agree but ask for huge alimony which Mohan does not have.mohan is not ready to accept  the money from his father...,though indu compels him to do so..Megha thinks of giving the FD amount for that and the FD truth will come out at that time..causing another major confusion... then all will be in a dilemma..i can think only up to this much..crazy me!!! I am sure none of this is going to happen and thy will come up with a very stupid track as usual..

Would be the best way to go - hope sab kuch aisa hi ho...Sita nice predictions...Clap
I also feel R's mental state could be a result of a past relationship - maybe she was married - this would mean Mohan is spared of the divorce and bigamy issues...
Wishful thinking...lekin channel walon ko to drama chaiye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan-Deb-sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index