Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mohan has not been able to explain the circumstances under which he got married to Riddima ..till now. Of course explaining about it will not decrease the intensity of his mistake in any way..but Megha should realize how shattered he was that day when she did not confess her love in spite of him literally begging her to do so in front of everyone shamelessly'and how Renu and sanjay literally threw him out of the house..I don't think Megha even noticed it''.And how he did not take Riddima's support to tell Megha the truth ,but in fact had forbidden her to do so..What I want Mohan to do now is to force Megha to listen to all that he has to say'..even if it makes her angry and even if she does not wish to listen..he should force her to listen''..may be even lock themselves in a room till she listens to all he has to say'.. he has a right to be heard'.he should not delay it further'even a criminal is given an opportunity in the court to say what he wants to say..

Instead of just stating to Megha that regardless of what happened, she will his Mrs.batnagar,he should tell her everything in detail right from beginning..even from the part where Indu challenged him to go to vyas house saying that she was sure he would be humiliated'.That is the first thing I want him to do'.and I want him to do it at the earliest..immediately without any further delay..but I doubt jappu will make him do that and Sonal seems to be just a namesake these days'.

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Hiiieee...😊
Koun koun hai yahan...???
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sitamma

personally I hate the idea of Mohan being a permanent gharjamai.But thinking from his point of view I can understand his desperation to be as near Megha as possible in order to assure her of his Love for her and also to explain everything to her in detail'.So I won't give him galis'..meine maaf kardiya usko..And anyway it is not a permanent arrangement..Just a temporary one..And all husbands will stay at their wife's place for some days at least at one time or another, no? 

i agree that megha may want to be away from him till he divorces riddima and till they can be legally together..it is a justifiable demand from megha's part..and also it is prudent that they remain away from each other now...and not live in the same house till MR divorce occurs as otherwise it may affect the case adversely..i want mohan to remain in vyas vihar only for as long as it takes him to explain everything to megha...then he has to move out,if possible out of the mohalla itself.

This what i always wanted Monu in Vyas house . I think now he might get to know about FD money too . 
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet-Lioness

Hiiieee...😊

Koun koun hai yahan...???

mein hoon*raises both hands*😉
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc0099">0„2 Monu yahan se bhaag jayega fir . Saare ke saare usse dhundhte rehe jayenge .0„2</font>

haan yaar, sach main mazaa aajayegaa.. Vyaas family pareshaan ki kahan gaye mere jamai raja... Aur udhar megha pareshaan mera teesra baccha kho gaya...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what do you people think about what i have written??
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
mere dimag me kal achanak se ek naya funny idea aaya...

aur wo yeh hai ke...agar Renu ko Multiple personality disorder ho jaye...toh kya hoga...

wo kabhi renu bann jayegi...kabhi Megha...aur kabhi Veenu...

Bichare sanjay...Guru aur Mohan ka kya hoga...???🤣

par faida yeh hoga ki wo MM ki taank-jhaank karrna bandh karr degi...
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaise ho sab.,,,, mere bachha party... me nt seen the epi yet... feeling very sad...avbhi tak bahar hun... ghr kab lautunga..*crying*
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sitamma

Mohan has not been able to explain the circumstances under which he got married to Riddima ..till now. Of course explaining about it will not decrease the intensity of his mistake in any way..but Megha should realize how shattered he was that day when she did not confess her love in spite of him literally begging her to do so in front of everyone shamelessly'and how Renu and sanjay literally threw him out of the house..I don't think Megha even noticed it''.And how he did not take Riddima's support to tell Megha the truth ,but in fact had forbidden her to do so..What I want Mohan to do now is to force Megha to listen to all that he has to say'..even if it makes her angry and even if she does not wish to listen..he should force her to listen''..may be even lock themselves in a room till she listens to all he has to say'.. he has a right to be heard'.he should not delay it further'even a criminal is given an opportunity in the court to say what he wants to say..

Instead of just stating to Megha that regardless of what happened, she will his Mrs.batnagar,he should tell her everything in detail right from beginning..even from the part where Indu challenged him to go to vyas house saying that she was sure he would be humiliated'.That is the first thing I want him to do'.and I want him to do it at the earliest..immediately without any further delay..but I doubt jappu will make him do that and Sonal seems to be just a namesake these days'.

I agree Sita . Monu needs space . But pehele kachra saaf karna chahiye usko . 
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@manesha and @sitamma... hi ladies...😃

Yesterday me and Dec_76 were discussing on the same topic that Megha should listen to Mohan and then react.
😃

BTW... did you all observe till Friday's episode story and screenplay was handled by Sonal. But from Monday's episode,  the screenplay is done by some new guy and Sonal's name is shown only for the story.  What are CVs upto is a big question for m
e.😕