CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, mohan k ishq pe.. Mohan k jism pe... Bas haq hai megha ka...
Todays episode was really good...Now I want Riddz to leave quickly! 

I really think now Monu must say to everyone that he was never married to Ridz . She & her family are faking  ðŸ˜†. 
Originally posted by Raone

But ye baat rondhi ke bheje me ni ghus rhi...!!!! Iss psycho ka kuch to ilaaj hoga???

CD Post mein ladke kitne hain ? 
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Somebody please help me on this and make me feel better... I am really sad.😭 I need to know Megha's thoughts seriously...😕

I just wanna say something in today's episode... Why was Megha repeatedly remembering that raddi hugging Mohan??😡 Oh, please, will she misunderstand him.😭 How can she yaar, she knows Mohan so well, Can't she think, that he will not allow any girl near him, and that raddi was forcing him and was literally falling on him... If he had to go with any girl, why would he fall in love with a mother of two kids??😲 Hai na??? He is a gentleman, Why is Megha not seeing this. Her anger about the bigamy is different, but misunderstanding Mohan with another girl... is so not good on part of Megha... What do you have to say??😕

I don't think she misunderstood mohan or jealous of ridz... she knows mohan very well... she was just angry on him over his lie of ridz... otherwise she also recalled sweet memories which she spent with him in nepal.. but her happiness is marred by the sad truth...
Originally posted by Raone

yeh gana mat gao... mujhe MB yaad kar ke hasi aane lagti hai... jab marzi bajne lagta hai show mein... 😆
Originally posted by manesha76

I really think now Monu must say to everyone that he was never married to Ridz . She & her family are faking  ðŸ˜†. 

Aisa nahi hoga mani...😆 abhi toh ridz ko apni MIL pe payar ayega phir woh MIL ke pichche apna butter knife aur bottle leke daudegi...😆😆
Originally posted by manesha76

CD Post mein ladke kitne hain ? 
Boys are not allowed here..????????😕
@s_sajal : arre yaar rondhi k paas toh bheja hain hi nahi to yeh baat kaise gussegi...