CD - CHUDAIL NE LIYA SASUMA KA SAHARA - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Shanu...sahi line likha hai tumne...

yeh Dailg mast tha..n uss tym pe Mohan ka xpression outstanding...
nice title manesha teen teen chudail peeche pad gaye h mohan megha
Originally posted by manesha76

Dialogue of the Day

Mohan to Guru : Agar Megha rone lagi toh main wohi par khatam ho jaaunga...

Definitely the best dialog of the day...
Originally posted by manesha76

Dialogue of the Day

Mohan to Guru : Agar Megha rone lagi toh main wohi par khatam ho jaaunga...

Absolutely... I was teary eyed when Mohan said this.😭
@deb : episode mast tha yaar... MM ka pyar aaj ek dum show k title ki tarah tha... Ek dum na bole tum na maine kuch kaha style main... Haan yaar precap dekh kar toh yehi lagta hai ki bhootni indu k saath JM main aa rahi hain...

I hope Mohan first shoos Riddhima bala & then he can aaram se handle Megha rani . 
Somebody please help me on this and make me feel better... I am really sad.😭 I need to know Megha's thoughts seriously...😕

I just wanna say something in today's episode... Why was Megha repeatedly remembering that raddi hugging Mohan??😡 Oh, please, will she misunderstand him.😭 How can she yaar, she knows Mohan so well, Can't she think, that he will not allow any girl near him, and that raddi was forcing him and was literally falling on him... If he had to go with any girl, why would he fall in love with a mother of two kids??😲 Hai na??? He is a gentleman, Why is Megha not seeing this. Her anger about the bigamy is different, but misunderstanding Mohan with another girl... is so not good on part of Megha... What do you have to say??😕

@manesha : haan ek dum sahi mohan pehle uss ridz ko bhagaye... MIRCHI MADAM kahan jaayegi... Waise b Megha rani k dil main pyar aur muh par gussa hai...
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Somebody please help me on this and make me feel better... I am really sad.😭 I need to know Megha's thoughts seriously...😕

I just wanna say something in today's episode... Why was Megha repeatedly remembering that raddi hugging Mohan??😡 Oh, please, will she misunderstand him.😭 How can she yaar, she knows Mohan so well, Can't she think, that he will not allow any girl near him, and that raddi was forcing him and was literally falling on him... If he had to go with any girl, why would he fall in love with a mother of two kids??😲 Hai na??? He is a gentleman, Why is Megha not seeing this. Her anger about the bigamy is different, but misunderstanding Mohan with another girl... is so not good on part of Megha... What do you have to say??😕

Jalan pyaar ka dusra roop hai . I actually liked Megha getting angry seeing Rddhima going closer to Monu  . Megha will never want any girl going near Monu  ðŸ˜‰ .
Aakhir iss chudail ko bhagaya jaye bhhi to kaise..?????
Ye to Fevicole ka jode hai jo chhut hi ni rhi,,,,,!!!!!!