Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

76manesha thumbnail

Scene of the Day

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Dialogue of the Day

Mohan to Guru : Agar Megha rone lagi toh main wohi par khatam ho jaaunga...
76manesha thumbnail

Articles 
76manesha thumbnail

Aditi's Land 

ok...at last finding time...i know i am very late but thot of posting something...i hope someone will read...

of course the dialogue of the day was from mohan "ye aasoon behene lag gaya na agar...wohi khatam ho jaunga"...i thot it not only was a statement of the moment...but a summary of wat he feels for megha...and the twist of fate is that he has no means to wipe her tears...

but the funniest dialogue was of course guru saying "bhool aaye unko nepal" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
i was laughing so hard that i missed some of the next dialogues...is mohan irresponsible to this extent...gawd...mohan is one unique piece ðŸ¤£
no wonder its impossible to hate him...

and see the irony today...before marriage wen mohan was wanting to go to megha and say the truth guru pulled him back and did not let him...and now mohan doesnt want to go but guru pushing him...i really wish guru wud gv some space to mohan...he has brains after all...let him do his own thinking...

and papaji-mohan-guru...the perfect trio with a perfect comic timing..."chashma saaf karna bohot achhe se aata hai 
🤣

liked the dining table scene...megha of course has no appetitle and the family thinking she is already missing mohan...loved the little eyelock there wen mohan arrived with his bag...
akanksha was very gud in that scene...clearly it was not anger there in her eyes...but pure hurt...if one person she expects can never hurt her is also the one person she cant live widout even one day...it was clear wen he arrived there was this subtle longing in her eyes...

the table nuances were very well executed with no overdones...mohan offering her a plate and she refusing...she not wanting to take anything from mohan be it as simple as a plate...and saying she will eat from addu's leftovers...

one thing i want to mention here...wen saroj asked mohan whether he is happy that question was truly for mohan only...i feel vyas family (specially papaji and saroj) always has this worry that mohan pyar me paagal ho kar shaadi to kar li...but maybe wen he will feel the responsibilities of 3 ppl then he may repent...
and mohan's silence was apparently raising more questions in their minds...but i felt here mohan was silent of course not because he is not happy...we all know megha is his life...but he was silent and instead of replying looked at megha...clearly implying his happiness has no base except that megha must be happy...he told that before also (wen he was drunk) "mein to ek bohot hi khudgarz insaan hoon...jo megha ki khushiyon se apni khushi churata gaya"...even today he lives those words...and i feel megha knows that too and she replied instead of him that they r happy...
i loved how nanhi was observing her mom's expressions all the time...she cud feel the tension between them that the other elders cud not notice...

and the most disgusting dialogue came of course from renu "honeymoon kaisa raha...pehele se bhi zyada achha tha"...i only hope she wont say such things in front of mohan...i feel the show is slowly becoming a mohan torture show rather than MM story...

now the bedroom scene...megha reliving those moments in nepal and smiling on seeing the pics...and that smile disappears as mohan arrives...kunal was too gud in the entire episode...as mohan he was clearly feeling discomfort staying in vyas house that too at a time wen megha is upset with him...his body language was just perfect...

loved the first part of the precap...although mohan saying "tum hi mrs bhatnagar ho" sounded overboard because kehne se MM marriage legal nahi ho jaega...i know mohan meant that for him only megha is his wife...but i wish now mohan starts speaking more on practical terms than on emotional grounds because clearly megha is in no mood in getting emotional with mohan...

the second half of the precap was a torture to watch for me...shud i skip rest of the week...i cant watch mohan being forced to stay with ridzie in that house...but i am so happy the CVs hv at last turned ridzie into a blood sucking vampire instead of sacrificing old lady...
and another thing...mohan shud ask a birth certificate from indu to prove that he is actually the son of indu and mr. bhatnagar...i seriously hv my doubts now...

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well am liking today epi going niceee  & am hoping tom Epi also good :D

or this Ridz will die soon ...!🤢

shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maim aa gaya par yahan toh koi nahi hai...
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@manesha : i think dialogue of the day is when mohan said to guru about megha that agar wo rone lagi toh main wohi par khatam ho jaaunga...
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me here now... not seen the epi yet... still outside my home... kaisa tha epi yaaron... just read wu... ridz indu ke sath aane wali hai kya...