Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 9)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Such a small world LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178511

Edited by -SH- - 04 September 2012 at 12:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Gudafternoon Buddies Smile

Updated on Page 3...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hey Indi di,

Just read your take and couldnt help responding from busy outing..what have you done to me di LOL.. I agree on one thing that Barun is definately capable of more powerful scene as you and Priya did mention and definately if you see impact , feb 15 is still my best till date..but he touched me somewhere last night...I dont knw but I could feel variety of emotions in such short span of time ... I made a post too on  that ..will be posting a link for that soon here.. what emotions that I felt in his words- I failed was that Guilt and helplessness, that inspite of giving it all...he cudnt provide happiness to his di... Di long back if you remember we had a discussion on faith ..you and I had different views on it..only time we differBig smile..there I had said that this man believes that he can do everything and can control his life but I need his faith to be restored. Yes he is not the one to go and cry in front of God and plead.. but he has to realise that sometimes there are situations in our life where we fail too..Smile.. Arnav Singh Raizada the man cannot win against destiny even though he claims to create his own destiny ..hope I made some sense of my blabbering LOL..I respect those who dont believe in God but I still hold view that we have to believe in some power up there which is above us.. Reason khushi was never alone was because she believed in such power and reason why this man was so alone inspite of everything was he didnt believed in one...

Edited by riti4u - 04 September 2012 at 12:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Parshakushikumariindi52-Gan--Anku-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Such a small world LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178511

I noticed it at the first time when i saw that show after falling very hard for BS!!LOL bechara, uss set se bahar shoot nahi kar raha hai!!Monkey Emoticon  paapam!!! Ouch agar bahar aayega tho ppl will catch hold him n cut his hair, isilye uss set se bahar nahi aana chahtha!! Monkey Winks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGindi52-Gan-riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
For people who I have not sent PM.. a special post on Barun's performance..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuGParsha

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hullo everybody. Hug updated my post on Page 1 on   why I think yesterday was better than 15 Feb breakdown scene and my POV on the sound and editing dept. Embarrassed

off to read the rest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshahoneypriyariti4u

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey Indi di,

Just read your take and couldnt help responding from busy outing..what have you done to me di LOL.. I agree on one thing that Barun is definately capable of more powerful scene as you and Priya did mention and definately if you see impact , feb 15 is still my best till date..but he touched me somewhere last night...I dont knw but I could feel variety of emotions in such short span of time ... I made a post too on  that ..will be posting a link for that soon here.. what emotions that I felt in his words- I failed was that Guilt and helplessness, that inspite of giving it all...he cudnt provide happiness to his di... Di long back if you remember we had a discussion on faith ..you and I had different views on it..only time we differBig smile..there I had said that this man believes that he can do everything and can control his life but I need his faith to be restored. Yes he is not the one to go and cry in front of God and plead.. but he has to realise that sometimes there are situations in our life where we fail too..Smile.. Arnav Singh Raizada the man cannot win against destiny even though he claims to create his own destiny ..hope I made some sense of my blabbering LOL..I respect those who dont believe in God but I still hold view that we have to believe in some power up there which is above us.. Reason khushi was never alone was because she believed in such power and reason why this man was so alone inspite of everything was he didnt believed in one...

Clap  Clap..went thru ur other WU TO...LOVED IT..
Alien Di' ASR ...her hero...she will never let this man cry...and completely understand why...but it was before God and before his wife...he can let it go there..his moments of failure..confession.. weakness...his love, the chosen one is suppose to know.
Mighty always...brave forever...he can be a Man sometimes..this was one of those times..and dii Mcfury in waiting ...let him vent and take it out...he will rise and shine..stronger and brighter!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52riti4u

Go to top