Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 8)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Okay so finally found you!! and I disagree a big time with you..You know why...because for me This was One of Your Best Crooner that I read...ClapClapClapClap

You explained few scenes so beautifully priya that I could exactly replay those moments in front of me and those moments became even more heart wrenching with your words..Cry..This man in emotional scene sometimes do weird things to me.. I loose my sleep sometimes...LOL.. Time is short for me today,but have to discuss your post in detail...will continue Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 3 - please excuse any mistakes! Will see you all at the other side of <sigh> work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-Gan-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
UPDATED : PAGE 1---- !!!

Edited by Parsha - 04 September 2012 at 1:28am
Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Priya di, absolutely lovely crooner!!!!  Monkey Winks    Monkey Winks  Monkey Winks  Monkey Winks  Monkey Winks

(My monkeys never get tired of doing this on the crooner!!!Tongue)

N for me the episode was too good coz I cried with Arnav n ya but I too felt there was something missing coz I cudn't hear wat he was saying for the first timeConfused ConfusedHad to rewatch the episode twice again to understand wat he was talkingConfused Confused 

N the way he broke down, telling the "kahani", the only image in my mind, the Arnav Singh Raizada who talked abt writing his own destiny at the dargah in the starting episodes, n today he thinks he is a failure!! Ouch N ya di, the scene where he said "i failed dammit" is the best scene of the episode, for me!!Clap Clap 

The scene where Anjali broke down, after seeing the tears in her brother's eyes, I just loved the way it was shownClap Clap Clap Clap

I just saw the tag line on TV which said "Arnav ke khilaf jaakar, kaun laayega Shyam ko Raizada parivaar mein waapas" , why do I get a feeling that it will be Khushi n not DadiStern Smile 
Stern Smile

N talk abt the precap!! LOL LOL I want Arnav to hit that creep black n blue, itna ki woh bhool jaaye wat his mission was!!! Monkey Wink  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23writ_in_waterDesai09sriraosubiscshoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Loved your Crooner Priya Di..Ur points wer perfect...Loved the way u wrote abt the past...even i thought the past not had that much impact..As i was expecting a dhamaka as thy wer showing the past from the 1st episode...

Maybe the Cv's have more to show in the past...we have to wait and watch...
Now coming to the episode...Daljeet and Barun wer brilliant...I jus love their screen chemistry...their brother and sister bonding scenes are one of the best in IPK...

The way Anjali was saying"Humaari Raajkumari ko kuch nahi hua hai"..God her expressions wer top class...everyone acted superb today...

Cv's gave us a absolute beauty..the scene wher Anjali realises the truth jus by seeing her brother...it spoke a lot...The brother who never shows his emotions to the ouside world was broken by seeing his sister's condn and their fate...And she knew the next moment itself that she has lost her raajkumaari...

Absolutely Loved the scene between khushi and Arnav...The Arnav who gave pain to khushi...is nw sharing his pain to her...Khushi consoled without saying any words...only love without words wer spoken between them...

There is no shock to see Barun nailing it perfectly...His voice modulation itself is his great assert..the dialogue wher he says"pehle ma..phir pati...aur ab bachha"brought goosebumbs...

As u said...the hug was the best moment...Even i wanted to jus go and hug him tightly...can't see that guy in pain...I jus remembered the Other hospital hug...wher khushi ran and hugged him as she found solace him in...nw it was Arnav's turn..Both the moments wer etched to perfect for me... 
          Precap...waiting for it...to see the face off between jija and sale saab...the anger in his eyes when he caught Shyam's collar was enough to c wat we hav in store for us...Am sure we wil witness even Arnav confronting his Dadi for allowing shyam near his Di...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09subiscshoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Such a small world LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178511

Edited by -SH- - 04 September 2012 at 12:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz