Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 7)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
gandhari,

beautiful collages. Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Updated post on page 4Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscshoneypriya

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ClapHeartClap
Priya...as always a fabulous crooner...ur quotes...the song choice... notes to the writers n the director is right on the mark...i totally agree w/ u on it...today's epi for me was total kleenex box epi...which i expect to continue for the rest of the week...wht a brilliant performance by sexxxy today...he made me cry w/ him n for him...khushi was perfect as well...the last hug scene has left me in an emotional awe...they were just perfect for each other...
Just look at this n ur heart goes out to them...CryCryCry
Let's see how the past is reveled...the so called misunderstanding that was shown today...it seems he again only saw one side of the story as always...Confused
the waiting game begins...
Again Priya...luved ur view n analysis for today epi...Clap

pic credit...ipkknd tumblr

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23mini16Desai09sriraosubiscsUltimateBarunshybabebeena14honeypriya-Gan-indi52

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Mepharm

Priya you there??? I have one more request...forward karegi??Big smile

Bolo ji...Perfume ji se nahi poocha forward karne ke liye ??? LOL

Read your crooner and figured you were happy with BS diction but frankly many of us werent...his dialogues are very difficult to understand...thoda mumbling lagta hain...maybe it can be rectified by some adjustments in sound during editing or post production could helpBig smile...if they can improve his voice modulation and sound quality then that doubled with his superb acting will be SONE PE SUHAGAEmbarrassed

that was my point...director settles with just "excellent" with him - where in scenes like these - it has to beyond that excellence - what came across the scene was pure convincingly the actor's calibre and what he is capable to deliver yesterday - but where it could have created the further difference in all those points, was the director and his sound technicians to work.

Said that I dont have his problem much with diction - as he very intellignetly makes up for that with his voice modulation - the fun to watch BS act is that - you know that guy knows what he is doing exactly at each moment in these scenes on screen - where it differentiates him from any other actor mostly at present - this guy knows his character and teh script in and out - I can bet he even knows what they'll be showing 2 months down the line !!!

There are some more big scenes like this down to come...will put forward the points...lets  c Wink

Thanks darlingHug..At the hangout we know we can count on youBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16maalooDesai09premparbathoneypriya-Gan-beena14

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Priya,,, ur connecting the 'kahani' heard in that past to how he believed wht he saw & heard on the terrace,,,,r u hinting that was also a galat fahmi,,?,,,coz Arnav's dad looked genuinely clueless when asked abt the other woman,,& if he was like Shyam why would he commit suicide ,,??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23mini16kushikumariDesai09UltimateBarunbeena14honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
it takes a very courageous soul to look at something for what it is and say, i failed. and anyone can fail, those who believe in god also fail, and sometimes those who profess not to have any conventional sense of divinity also succeed. arnav singh raizada has always been a fascinating mortal to me. he will experience much and always grow and be more as a result of it. in his heart is purity, perhaps that's what calls khushi and she can cross limits and barriers to reach him. her theist self i feel can sense the divine that touches his mud, his being. my imagination maybe, but i see that in my hot young man LOL.

since we are thinking of ganesha and destiny and the role of humans in their own lives today, just a thought.

Edited by indi52 - 03 September 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16writ_in_waterkushikumariDesai09UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Priyaaa I am in  love with IPKKND again,,I lost it  on Friday,,,but yes this is how it should have bounced back!!

great scrutinizing there.
Barun Sobti is the man of this show and he has delivered the best every single time!  Feb 15th will always be the excellent one!

I really hope that in the past what he witnessed between his parents was not a MU. This man who stood strong for his Sister, for his family always, never had anyone to wipe his tears in the times of  family's distress. becuase he had to wipe other's tears, provide siupport to them , he felt responsible for them splly sister! 

"Chota tha, per maine himmat ki" said it all!!

The day he witnessed the terrace scene, his dreams again shattered and once again, he had no one to pacify him, thus the breakdown at roadside,,this time one had more impact because he was struck for the second time on the same old wound making it fresh again also, he was hurt and felt betrayed from 2 ends, his Di's love whom he trusted to no end and his own love.
This time once again he is shattered seeing his sister's condition, because he truly believed "mai sab theek kardoonga"

I loved the dialogues "Dee ki shadi bachane ke liye maine tum se shadi ke"

Although she knew , we knew,,,but last time he said that, he said it in anger, believing that she was a home wrecker, today he said that with all faith in her!

I am glad, this time unike other times he has some one who dearly loves him, who can wipe his tears, who will stand by him. Although she is his weakness, she is going to be his strength with Shyam around. 

Why am I wrting long when I am no good in this department!!

PROMO RPOMO PROMO!! The biggest mistake ,,, rightly pointed out,,the should hav atleast shown the precap on loop! 

will try to read again n correct my typos,,, lol!! 

"mai mama banne wala hoon aur meri shadi bhi hai"
He lost the first part, I hope he gets the second one,,,...wiht Garima's truth coming out,,it will be interesting to see which turn this love stroy takes now,,,,all I want is the passion and intensity between these 2 ! 

Edited by UltimateBarun - 03 September 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23rithuparna-Mahaa-ReenuGkushikumarimini16ranjithaDesai09sriraoSharaasubiscsshybabebeena14honeypriya-Gan-indi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya!

"The Phoenix must burn to emerge" - it was all about him last night, his burning. We all have been waiting for his final rise - the rise perhaps is near. The image you used made me google on Ganesha and the findings made me excited - the remover of obstacles who also creates obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked. Your Jaan's first hint on the one who thinks he controls everything - it was for Arnav, I thought then, not Shyam. Guess it was so!

I thought it was the dullness & fatigue in me that did not allow me to feel the episode properly. After reading your crooner, I guess perhaps there was something amiss for me too in the episode. Technically, I loved the episode. The story was in pace - there was no feel of dragging. It started rightly with the revelation of the misfortune to Anjali & as her eyes met Aranv's the episode moved to him. It was his show from there one. We even got our second glimpse into the past. Everyone gave befitting perfromance - except for Akshay, who seemed a bit lacklustre to me. Barun was brilliant and at some moments surpassed himself while Sanaya supported him rightly. But when the episode ended I was questioning myself why I was not in tears! That is the one thing, I guess, I missed about this episode - I expect to have tearsn in my eyes when we are having such an intense episode. Well, I will give it a benefit of doubt still - I am just not in the right mood, I guess!

The moment of the day for me was when Anajali's eyes met Arnav's. I was not happy with Daljeet since the kidnapping track - but finally she has delivered. She was an A all through. Her refusal to believe & the breakdown caused by just one glance at her brother's eyes - she delivered perfectly. Apart from everything else, I loved how Khushi has been shown to bridge Arnav with his family as the man keeps himself distant from everyone. I loved how she supported Anjali, how Anjali also sought her and told her to convince Arnav. Though the family was there, it was the equation between the three that was above everything.

Another high point for me was to see him admit his failure. The two women who can read his eyes, the two women being the base of her life - he being the vertex, he realizes how he has failed to protect the happiness for both of them & he breaks down... I was not dreading him to back away from Khushi because of a mishap with his sister. The conversations they have had in last few days - the sweet nothings over the phone, a date like any other natural couple, a midnight consolation - the comfort between them has been rightly built up between them by the CVs for this breakdown to happen. He has opened himself up more to her and he finally admits, not matter how much he has tried, he feels he is a failure. That was a big step for the man who boasted to the same woman  that he writes his destiny. This little role reversal - the reticent one being the one talking his heart out while the chirpy one consoles her with silence  - this is how they have evolved in their relationship. The hug that followed was the most natural one till date .. they both knew he needed it and they both acknowledged. Beautiful. I loved Arnav's expressions during the hug .. I just saw there a boy with a broken heart, finally seeking solace in life in the arms of love - there was no Arnav Singh Raizada around.

I have decided not to think over the TRPs & the promotional strategies anymore .. It is going beyond my rational thinking. How many times you alone have addressed them with this issue? I don't know what the PH & Channel are up to .. Whatever it is, as long as the show is on, I am happy.

Glitches & loss of logic are eternal part of IPKKND .. so I am going to ignore these when the track itself is so promising. Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaAnchal_Mwrit_in_waterkushikumarisriraosoni.bSharaaDesai09subiscswin7honeypriya-Gan-indi52

Go to top