Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 65)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by beena14

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?Ermm

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itLOLLOLLOL

Nishi , I think it has to do with Garima's past Khushi will make a decision which will cause the rift. Pata nahi the CV's could go crazy pretty much an open track itne sare tracks khol rakhe hai lo ab dekho Angry 

Garima's past will not come so soon...most of the spoilers indicate that the wedding will take place so I guess the past will come after that.

@Soni, why are you upset dear?

Nishi spoiler pic's were of  Garima and Nani na so was wondering . I am all fo rth pheras ho janeydo once and for all.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2--Nishita--

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by sejket2

Originally posted by indi52

hi sej, looong time. you good?
hi indi di...yes after a long time...am good...still wobbling from the ship a bit...but otherwise allz well...how about u di...Smile

me good, thanks. ship? you went off with friends, right? bet it was fun. 
yes di 5 grlz frnds n i went on a cruise to bermuda...it was fun we had a blast...beautiful beaches...Smile

Edited by sejket2 - 05 September 2012 at 11:05am
sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
will be back in a few...Wink
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?Ermm

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itLOLLOLLOL

Nishi , I think it has to do with Garima's past Khushi will make a decision which will cause the rift. Pata nahi the CV's could go crazy pretty much an open track itne sare tracks khol rakhe hai lo ab dekho Angry 

Garima's past will not come so soon...most of the spoilers indicate that the wedding will take place so I guess the past will come after that.

upset nahi nishi angry...why are the women not using brains...dadi ko chodo she just can't think beyond shyam...she even disregards nani's words!!! anjali ka kya kehna...being manipulated by shyam...lost her baby and she is ready to emotionally blackmail her brother!!!! khushi...can she stop being so good...she really believed even for a moment that shyam can change...thankfully she didn't push much!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhan--Nishita--

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
spot the differences two pics of Ar-hi during thier date at purple orchid..total TP :)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180776

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

upset nahi nishi angry...why are the women not using brains...dadi ko chodo she just can't think beyond shyam...she even disregards nani's words!!! anjali ka kya kehna...being manipulated by shyam...lost her baby and she is ready to emotionally blackmail her brother!!!! khushi...can she stop being so good...she really believed even for a moment that shyam can change...thankfully she didn't push much!!!

Anjali is being manipulated from the time Shyaam was kicked out. She is too vulnerable to even think right now...you saw the words Shyaam used na today? She is blinded by his love...she cant see anything else.
I was glad when Khushi didnt push it further. Khushi has always been the good being from the beginning. She is the one who has seen the worst side of Shyaam..she said Di could meet Shyaam once. She didnt speak about getting him back home. Not that I am defending her but what she did today was in character. She put her thoughts in front of Arnav bt trusted his decision.
I particularly loved nani and mami's reaction...both their reactions to Dadi's outburst was fabulous!
Dadi should go back to the aashram...even Arnav has told her thatLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bjakhushi

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nishi...am fine with khushi as she realized when to stop ...her request of letting shyam meet anjali is fine as she is thinking of di...but how can she think that shyam can change!!!!
dadi...she really tried everyone's patience including mine...loved how arnav was clenching his fists while talking to her!!!
anjali...am really not sure what to think of her at times...i mean i trust my husband but if 10 people tell me otherwise i would try to at least find out why they are saying so...at least verify the paying guest story...can't understand this blind faith in the man even when so much is happening in front of her!!!! but guess can't blame her...she could never figure out that her chote was attracted to khushi for months then one fine day she sees khushi kissing him and then her dimaag ki batti jalofied!!!! guess she is in for more heartbreaks before she opens her eyes to her shyamji's true face!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhanjakhushi--Nishita--

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bjakhushiindi52--Nishita--

Go to top