Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 63)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Bechara asr...daadi ek taraf...didi ek taraf...shyam tho...koi teeno ko pls kidnap karo yaar please!!!!!D'oh

Haan un teeno ko thikane lagao!!!

-Daadi better go back to the ashram she came from!
-Shyam and Anji can go to their own home

ASR aur uske ghar ko maaf karo!!! Pillleejjjhh!! Angry

And also, me and our own Khushi here have decided..

-Khushi ko 'maun vrat' pe bitthao
This is also mandatory!!! D'oh

Oh yeah seriously!!!!!That was so khushi to think of others..but please.. Goodness ka bhi hadh hoti hain ...D'oh
seriously shyam and changing!!! Joke!!!!goli maar do usse...aur anjali daadi...subi tandh rakh!!!!Angry
And daadi kiski daadi hai...arnav ya shyam ki!!!!!!!!!D'oh

Subi baby ...thand rakhLOL... Aaj ASR ne bol bhi dia...why did she come & why cant she go back LOL! And when he stopped on his way back...I thought...dont tell me he will apologize! Thank God..they didnt tell me thatBig smile.

As for Dadi... she is quite unidimensional Subi... ASR doesnt give her the 'darza' he gives Nani. It is Di & khushi in 'fool' mode I am worried about.

@Shwets... Yes..maybe we can keep her on maun brat till Di goes to her sasural... Arnav will need his laughs then na WinkLOL... But with strict instructions that she cant utter the words Di & Shyamji TongueLOL.
ASR ko bol na padega...everytime she utters either of these words...kiss her senseless.WinkDay Dreaming... Woh dono bhi khush...fandom bhi khushBig smile
Kaisan laga plan??ROFL

Hahahaha unidimensional ko chod...woh dimensional bhi nahi LOL Yeah di and khushi tho...lets see where its heading!!!! And wahh kiss ser senseless...plan bahut bhadiya hain...!!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2jakhushi

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
gandhari, you're green.Party Party Party Party Party
sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Bechara asr...daadi ek taraf...didi ek taraf...shyam tho...koi teeno ko pls kidnap karo yaar please!!!!!D'oh

Oh yeah seriously!!!!!That was so khushi to think of others..but please.. Goodness ka bhi hadh hoti hain ...D'oh
seriously shyam and changing!!! Joke!!!!goli maar do usse...aur anjali daadi...subi tandh rakh!!!!Angry

Subi baby ...thand rakhLOL... Aaj ASR ne bol bhi dia...why did she come & why cant she go back LOL! And when he stopped on his way back...I thought...dont tell me he will apologize! Thank God..they didnt tell me thatBig smile.

As for Dadi... she is quite unidimensional Subi... ASR doesnt give her the 'darza' he gives Nani. It is Di & khushi in 'fool' mode I am worried about.

@Shwets... Yes..maybe we can keep her on maun brat till Di goes to her sasural... Arnav will need his laughs then na WinkLOL... But with strict instructions that she cant utter the words Di & Shyamji TongueLOL.
ASR ko bol na padega...everytime she utters either of these words...kiss her senseless.WinkDay Dreaming... Woh dono bhi khush...fandom bhi khushBig smile
Kaisan laga plan??ROFL
Khushi meri jaan...yeh tera walla plan mujhe toh bahut aacha laga...kaash aasa hota...Day Dreaming

soni.bjakhushi

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?Ermm

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itLOLLOLLOL
nishi bahut zyada soch rahi hai!!! btw i like the second option!!!! today am really upset!!!
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?Ermm

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itLOLLOLLOL

Nishi , I think it has to do with Garima's past Khushi will make a decision which will cause the rift. Pata nahi the CV's could go crazy pretty much an open track itne sare tracks khol rakhe hai lo ab dekho Angry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2shwetachauhanbs_deepsjakhushi--Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Originally posted by sejket2

Kaisan laga plan??ROFL
Khushi meri jaan...yeh tera walla plan mujhe toh bahut aacha laga...kaash aasa hota...Day Dreaming
hey sej!!! how are u???? waise even i would love to see that !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2shwetachauhanjakhushiindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Kaisan laga plan??ROFL

Hahahaha unidimensional ko chod...woh dimensional bhi nahi LOL Yeah di and khushi tho...lets see where its heading!!!! And wahh kiss ser senseless...plan bahut bhadiya hain...!!!!!LOL

khushi, fab plan. your namesake must not open her mouth for a while. let the sp bahuriya hawa pass, uske baad she's free to talk. this ain't goodness, this is dullness, stupidity, gullibility, and more. you know how dumb we women are, na?

thank god, nani can still have a brain. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2shwetachauhanjakhushibeena14

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by Omoraboti

She placed her views but relied on his conclusions .. How beautiful was that!

Hello ladies! Hope all of you enjoyed today's episode. :)

Someone please confirm me .. Is Khushi staying the night at RM? Missed several dialougues .. Thanks to my son! D'oh

Don't think Khushi will be staying at RM, looking at the spoiler pic's she is very much in GH.
spoiler pics? looks like I have missed quite a lot of posts today..\

Farah..loved that scene..she gave her views but didnt push further...he scolded her sweetly..just an are you kidding me? not the same serious tone  he used for others...

sejket2beena14

Go to top