Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 6)

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Priya read your complete take...it is wonderful.  And rings so true.

One point I wanted to highlight was what you said about the calmness and maturity in arnav and kushi's relationship that they showed.  I loved that.  It reminded me of khushi during the time that Arnav was kidnapped.  She became a woman from a girl almost overnight.  today she was like that.  a woman  who will do anything to fiercely guard the  backs of those she loves.

And Indi, as you said, I hope the director works to get a lot more out of Sanaya as well.  Her eyes, expressions, body language, emotions, voice, can all take this to a whole other dimension, right alongside Barun.  (And I don't mean she does not remain true to character, and her spunky self...

Nice point about the Ganapati...I hadn't thought if it that way

Edited by Dazee - 03 September 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDesai09subiscshoneypriyaindi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@ Gandhari,,,fabulous collage,,,!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hi again priya,

enjoyed your update. beautiful take on the love story and its maturing. after that telepathic conversation, i have sort of felt that now there is no chance of arnav misunderstanding or not loving khushi ever. khushi's growth into this relationship is also lovely, especially because it gels with her character. 

i remember her beautiful reaction after he tells her why he married her. at first she was really angry that he could believe such a low thing of her. then she told him about shyam's truth. when he refused to believe her and behaved terribly, suddenly instead odf getting mad and angry, she took an instinctive leap and started to feel hs pain. and why she couldn't even explain to herself, it became all important to make him see the truth. for his sake, for her sake.

i loved that complex reaction. human, real, khushi.

and now, the unafraid stepping forward when her beloved and his treasured sibling are in pain. again khushi. i only wish the acting would get a little better crafted. understandably, there will be a pall of gloom and a place for tears now, but even within that actors as consummate as barun and sanaya can deliver at a much higher level. my feeling. 

thanks, your words made me understand how she will realise based on what he told her today why that misunderstanding on the terrace that night.

and if ganesh was there to signal a new beginning, and the start of a battle for victory over evil and untruth in earnest, and if this was an indication that no, you are not a failure, you will succeed, then i am delighted.   

Edited by indi52 - 03 September 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celakushikumariDazeesriraoDesai09Sharaasubiscs--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Loved to read your take Priya.. and I loved the phrase "phoenix rising from the ashes.."
Loved the way ASR reveals his inner turmoil without being asked to... just shows his comfort level and his trust in Khushi. He truly sees her as his soul mate, someone with whom he can share his joys, his fears.. And the hug that she gives him, was a comfort that no words could offer him... it was beautiful.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23SharaaDesai09subiscshoneypriya-Gan---Nishita--

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
@ Indi,,,,loved ur  take on the epi,,,there is definitely a vague sense of dissatisfaction at that past revelation,,,,I am hoping it was not based on a misunderstanding,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariindi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@ Beena,,loved ur take,,,,,sach mein dont understand why no promos at such a stage in the show,,,,that feb10th promo was so effective,,,,as u & Priya said precap could have been shown as promo,,,

beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
hi beena, Smile

lovely to read an analysis from you after a long time. that hug indeed was beautiful and it's true, barun was given too many lines perhaps. he can convey a lot without saying too much, there could have been a bit of editing perhaps. but i liked the dialogues as such, and what they said of him and his concerns. agree with you, too many permutations and combinations, too much not yet known, won't waste time thinking of the exact story of the past. just hope it has depth, otherwise the story will lose validity.

Edited by indi52 - 03 September 2012 at 10:25pm

srirao

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Mepharm

Priya you there??? I have one more request...forward karegi??Big smile

Bolo ji...Perfume ji se nahi poocha forward karne ke liye ??? LOL

Read your crooner and figured you were happy with BS diction but frankly many of us werent...his dialogues are very difficult to understand...thoda mumbling lagta hain...maybe it can be rectified by some adjustments in sound during editing or post production could helpBig smile...if they can improve his voice modulation and sound quality then that doubled with his superb acting will be SONE PE SUHAGAEmbarrassed

that was my point...director settles with just "excellent" with him - where in scenes like these - it has to beyond that excellence - what came across the scene was pure convincingly the actor's calibre and what he is capable to deliver yesterday - but where it could have created the further difference in all those points, was the director and his sound technicians to work.

Said that I dont have his problem much with diction - as he very intellignetly makes up for that with his voice modulation - the fun to watch BS act is that - you know that guy knows what he is doing exactly at each moment in these scenes on screen - where it differentiates him from any other actor mostly at present - this guy knows his character and the script in and out - I can bet he even knows what they'll be showing 2 months down the line !!!

There are some more big scenes like this down to come...will put forward the points...lets  c Wink

Edited by honeypriya - 03 September 2012 at 10:11pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celasuhanamausamDazeemini16ranjithasriraosejket2SharaaDesai09subiscsMepharmpremparbatpisces25UltimateBarunbeena14-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

Go to top