Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 55)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Someone should send this Congress Veteran to Andaman.Angry.useless reasons she has been throwing..Daamaad ji ka Lihaaj rakha hota..Wacko Can't you trust your grandson?? 
This assures that this oldie definitely has some vision problem.. 

Pity on ASR !! he has been trapped with all morons..poor him Cry
Dadi, Didi and Darinda ...DeadDead 
Teen Tigaada, Kaam Bigaada Clown

Pls someone should put tape on Khushi mouth also..D'oh

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDesai09shwetachauhan-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

At the risk of sounding mean, I have a question - why does Anji wants to bring Shyamu back to RM... why can't she think of leaving RM and live with Shyamu wherever he is living right now... Freeloaders.. ehhh Ouch

exactly...go live with your great hubby dear ! they want his money...but his wishes can go to hell

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaAnchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09subiscsOmoraboti--Nishita--beena14

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by mashira

btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her

original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances.

and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving

ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what

she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew.

I agree.. The only thing I'm missing is her childish charm.. That too would return with the change in situation.. And there has been quite a growth in her character, maturity has come to fore with this track.. But I want that bubbliness of her to remain and not turn into typical SP bahu..

So agree with you two...with the random butchering they have so many times with her character I'll only be glad that so long they keep the outline same...I want Jhalli Singh Raizada to be what she is...not another version of SP bahu!

I pray not to see that day in IPK..

Btw, is it confirmed that ME is on 15th?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sejket2shwetachauhansubiscsbeena14-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ab tak tho mujhe koi bhi problem nahi hai, but iss show dekhne ke baad mujhe BP aagayaa tho!!!! Monkey Emoticon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDesai09sejket2shwetachauhansubiscsOmorabotibeena14

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

At the risk of sounding mean, I have a question - why does Anji wants to bring Shyamu back to RM... why can't she think of leaving RM and live with Shyamu wherever he is living right now... Freeloaders.. ehhh Ouch

He should make a snide remark on how people lack self respect and live off his earningAngry

Seriously!!! Then that Di can go and cry in a mandir! Lets see if her pati is ready to take her with him then!! Huh!!!

So true Gandhari.. all living under his roof and having the audacity to disrespect him and expecting their wishes to be fulfilled as opposed to his!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaAnchal_MDesai09subiscs-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--beena14

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mashira

btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her

original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances.

and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving

ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what

she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew.

I agree.. The only thing I'm missing is her childish charm.. That too would return with the change in situation.. And there has been quite a growth in her character, maturity has come to fore with this track.. But I want that bubbliness of her to remain and not turn into typical SP bahu..

So agree with you two...with the random butchering they have so many times with her character I'll only be glad that so long they keep the outline same...I want Jhalli Singh Raizada to be what she is...not another version of SP bahu!

I pray not to see that day in IPK..

Btw, is it confirmed that ME is on 15th?

is there one? I had no idea!
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
ok i have to rant. i disagree with all the people who are saying this is a deliberate dumbing down of women. On the contrary, all the three women in focus today, dadi, Anjali Jha and Khushi, were clearly doing their own thinking today. Just because intelligence can be coloured by emotion, it DOES not mean that the woman becomes dumb. By calling this dumbing down of women, just because they have an emotional kaleidscope to view life through,  we are doing a disservice to ourselves and womanhood in a way.

unlike Arnav, I can prove my point. LOL more rant if priya puts up a new crooner. till then i will hold in my further ranting about this.

have to add, i dont mean any offence to anybody here and full respect to those who disagree with me. Just my POV.

Edited by mashira - 05 September 2012 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhanOmorabotibeena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
She placed her views but relied on his conclusions .. How beautiful was that!

Hello ladies! Hope all of you enjoyed today's episode. :)

Someone please confirm me .. Is Khushi staying the night at RM? Missed several dialougues .. Thanks to my son! D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanDesai09subiscsbs_deeps-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

Go to top