Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 53)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Bechara asr...daadi ek taraf...didi ek taraf...shyam tho...koi teeno ko pls kidnap karo yaar please!!!!!D'oh

Haan un teeno ko thikane lagao!!!

-Daadi better go back to the ashram she came from!
-Shyam and Anji can go to their own home

ASR aur uske ghar ko maaf karo!!! Pillleejjjhh!! Angry

And also, me and our own Khushi here have decided..

-Khushi ko 'maun vrat' pe bitthao
This is also mandatory!!! D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaDesai09jakhushi..mrinalini..Omorabotibeena14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

The fake will went away with the cradle...nobody saw itDisapprove I thought the will would be the first clue for AnjaliStern Smile

Nishi...Anjali has hurt her feet on Fri...uske pao ko baar baar dikhaa rahete ...na doctor ne uske baarein mein kuch bola...na uske feet pe bandage hain...or na koi stains (OK HP wld have wiped it off)...Shyamwaa ne CCTV equipment kaha dekh raha tha...what did snake say to Anjali that she is happy with Khushi but thinking ASR MU'ed ShyamLOL

Aur tu pahunchgayi WILL ke paas..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her
original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances.
and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving
ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what
she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew.

I agree.. The only thing I'm missing is her childish charm.. That too would return with the change in situation.. And there has been quite a growth in her character, maturity has come to fore with this track.. But I want that bubbliness of her to remain and not turn into typical SP bahu..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celawrit_in_watershwetachauhanDesai09jakhushiOmorabotibeena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

He should have asked her what proof she has to believe that Shyaam is innocentAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDesai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..jakhushibeena14Omoraboti-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by indi52

hi anjali
thanks for your reply. doctors are of course crazy senseless people who can only say things like: she is serious... unhe bahut blood loss hua hai... dekhiyega unhe koi sadma na lagey (which means all baddies can immediately leap back into the fold because all patients who are "serious" have this inexplicable but inevitable love for the bhillain). this is age old pharmula, never fails. why should doctors bother with cuts in the feet, glass shards embedded in them too and electric shocks or inform the next of kin of such unimportant drivel. time waste. busy guy. says what he has to and vanishes. 

respect for the viewer. respect for one's own sense of logic and intelligence. not much evidence of that.

anyway, i hear asr is back. fingers crossed.

Di, given that I am surrounded by docs, I think my doc would condemn me from watching if he even watched a glimpse of what was shown earlier this week in that hospital!  But anyway, mere logic ko maaro goli, now I have only recourse: the return of ASR's logic!LOL  Waiting with bated breath...

Anjali Hug hope you had a good birthday. Hate to burst your bubble but surrounded by all these SP bahu's ASR logic not returning we will see glimpses unfortunately evil will prevail god knows for how long. The cv's are taking a big risk elastic pulling is ok but eventually it will snap or hurt you dekhte hai hate to jump to conclusions. 

Edited by beena14 - 05 September 2012 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

At the risk of sounding mean, I have a question - why does Anji wants to bring Shyamu back to RM... why can't she think of leaving RM and live with Shyamu wherever he is living right now... Freeloaders.. ehhh Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDesai09shwetachauhanOmoraboti-Gan-beena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Originally posted by Sunshine80

The fake will went away with the cradle...nobody saw itDisapprove I thought the will would be the first clue for AnjaliStern Smile

Nishi...Anjali has hurt her feet on Fri...uske pao ko baar baar dikhaa rahete ...na doctor ne uske baarein mein kuch bola...na uske feet pe bandage hain...or na koi stains (OK HP wld have wiped it off)...Shyamwaa ne CCTV equipment kaha dekh raha tha...what did snake say to Anjali that she is happy with Khushi but thinking ASR MU'ed ShyamLOL

Aur tu pahunchgayi WILL ke paas..

How can the CVs make such glaring mistakes yaar.. I tho always wanted to hear Shyaam's story..what has he told Anjali that she is so convinced

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

He should have asked her what proof she has to believe that Shyaam is innocentAngry
Nishi baby you said it girl , I was so looking forward to thi sdialogue bang on Clap Not happy with Nani standing there like a statue when her own daughter 's name was mentioned she should have defended her or Arnav.

Edited by beena14 - 05 September 2012 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansubiscs

Go to top