Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 52)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi anjali
thanks for your reply. doctors are of course crazy senseless people who can only say things like: she is serious... unhe bahut blood loss hua hai... dekhiyega unhe koi sadma na lagey (which means all baddies can immediately leap back into the fold because all patients who are "serious" have this inexplicable but inevitable love for the bhillain). this is age old pharmula, never fails. why should doctors bother with cuts in the feet, glass shards embedded in them too and electric shocks or inform the next of kin of such unimportant drivel. time waste. busy guy. says what he has to and vanishes. 

respect for the viewer. respect for one's own sense of logic and intelligence. not much evidence of that.

anyway, i hear asr is back. fingers crossed.

Di, given that I am surrounded by docs, I think my doc would condemn me from watching if he even watched a glimpse of what was shown earlier this week in that hospital!  But anyway, mere logic ko maaro goli, now I have only recourse: the return of ASR's logic!LOL  Waiting with bated breath...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celashwetachauhanDesai09subiscsjakhushi..mrinalini..beena14-Gan-

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Originally posted by Nandalala

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!!  Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!Big smile

oye fikar not, madamji. we all jhansi ki rani. not darrrwa, watchhwa!

No daarwa, Rani Di, don't have much timewa...precious & all, you see!  Me off to commentwa on posts I've been neglecting...will be back here in a bit...

Birthday Babbyyy Hug
Defo Watch but  you can easily Skip the love laced scheming & manipulation scene between Di & our new (anti) hero TongueLOLLOL
Overall a good episode... I wish i could say the same about the camera works though! Sighhh... Why cant they give me 1 perfect dayOuch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..subiscsNandalala-Gan-beena14

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending  will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!Angry
[/QUOTE]

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??CryOne man against the whole world!!OuchAnd that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boilAngry

But thank God for that return of Harvard brainEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Sad part is even when Anjali receives the next major blow, he will be the one who will be shatteredOuch

I was watching the scene where Arnav and Khushi broke the bed...mera ASR kitna khushi thaCry
[/QUOTE]

And then many were like..why is he smiling so much..That is sooo not ASR...D'oh

I can just say..Ab bhugtoConfused

Edited by sampin - 05 September 2012 at 9:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09subiscsjakhushi--Nishita--beena14-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mouramen

tell me another thing why Arnav is not asking who informed Shyam about a miscarriage?OuchOuchOuch

Anu,,,Finally humaare ASR ki batti jali aaj...he asked right questions to daadiWink

I am so happy today

Happy kya Sunshine between all these dumb wit women ( sorry guys made to look like that ) kuch chalne wali nahi hai ASR ki Cry

It's tough time for ASR and for all of us...but kya karein...jo mila usi se khushEmbarrassed
Atleast after so many days...he atleast made a very sensible points about Shyam

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhanjakhushi--Nishita--beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Shweta Hug  why why why are they glorifying evil at the expense of women tell me pleaseee...Cry  Where are the glass pieces and all the blood ...HP kya baat hai bleached the mansion for Shyamu's entry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celashwetachauhanjakhushi

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celashwetachauhanDesai09subiscsjakhushibeena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!!  Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!Big smile

No daarwa, Rani Di, don't have much timewa...precious & all, you see!  Me off to commentwa on posts I've been neglecting...will be back here in a bit...

Birthday Babbyyy Hug
Defo Watch but  you can easily Skip the love laced scheming & manipulation scene between Di & our new (anti) hero TongueLOLLOL
Overall a good episode... I wish i could say the same about the camera works though! Sighhh... Why cant they give me 1 perfect dayOuch.

Thanks, babe!  I have to run...just got an important call...will try to catch the Crooner later!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanjakhushibeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Birthday Babbyyy Hug

Khushi Hug want to hear your rant about the camera work bolo bolo Wink  your eye for details ufff 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..jakhushi

Go to top