Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 51)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

how was the episode?? just came back Icon Monkey Yoyo

n can someone pls give me the link for the episode!!!Monkey Emoticons

Check your inbox babu..! Hug

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Nandalala

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!!  Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!Big smile

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending  will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!Angry

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??CryOne man against the whole world!!OuchAnd that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boilAngry

But thank God for that return of Harvard brainEmbarrassed

Sad part is even when Anjali receives the next major blow, he will be the one who will be shatteredOuch

I was watching the scene where Arnav and Khushi broke the bed...mera ASR kitna khushi thaCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan..mrinalini..-Gan-

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

Bechara asr...daadi ek taraf...didi ek taraf...shyam tho...koi teeno ko pls kidnap karo yaar please!!!!!D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celashwetachauhanDesai09Nandalala-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

LOVED LOVED the 1st part...ASR...Nani, NK...loved that Ashram convo bit!

Khushi again making the same mistake she did on the wedding day, giving Shyam benefit of doubt!

complaints about Precap continuesDead

Gandhari, hate the way CV's are making the women look Angry Between all these women our poor ASR ki toh chatni hi hai making him look bad . I was so happy to see th efirst half the end Angry

celaDesai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..Nandalala

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[/QUOTE]

i get it that she is blinded by love and she cant see beyond it. but for me, it does not justify her open planning of emotional blackmailing. i have always felt that she has been grey in her own way all the time.. even from much before.. .example, the way she ran off to the temple after the fight with A last raksha bandhan... i get why she ran away but that does not prevent it from being a PLANNED  emotional blackmail. now, this grey area of her character is getting deeper.
i am not complaining.. am pretty happy it is this way. It gives me back my IPK with all shades of grey. Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Agree...as much as I'm hating this no lau in lau isshtory thingy..I can't help saying...this is what IPK is all about!!On one side you have every reason to empathize with this character..On the other hand you can't help simply hating her..Whattay contrast!!

akshu23Anchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09Nandalala

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Nandalala

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!! Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??One man against the whole world!!And that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boil
But thank God for that return of Harvard brain

My sentiments exactly.. How much I want to see a scene where Anjali realises how much she's hurt her brother.. But I'm sure CVs are going to turn it in such a way that you'll have to feel sorry for her and not Arnav. If Khushi is mahaan then her husband is not far behind..

Don't even ask me to start on Dadi.. I'm waiting for the day when she'll get to know abt Shyam's reality.. Then I'll hold that expression which she did in the end today..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaAnchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09..mrinalini..-Gan-

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances. and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaDesai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..subiscsNandalala--Nishita---Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

The fake will went away with the cradle...nobody saw itDisapprove I thought the will would be the first clue for AnjaliStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanjakhushisubiscsbeena14

Go to top