Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 50)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Nandalala

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!!  Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!Big smile

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending  will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!Angry

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??CryOne man against the whole world!!OuchAnd that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boilAngry

But thank God for that return of Harvard brainEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09Nandalala--Nishita---Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Guyyyjjj, to watchwa or not to watchwa? That is the kostin!!!  Pleej tells me...tankusss!!!Big smile

oye fikar not, madamji. we all jhansi ki rani. not darrrwa, watchhwa!

No daarwa, Rani Di, don't have much timewa...precious & all, you see!  Me off to commentwa on posts I've been neglecting...will be back here in a bit...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..subiscs-Gan-

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by am1983

Arrggghhh Daaadiii

include 2 other people in there...here I was developing some sympathy for Anjali since Friday...we're back to mid last week about her...maybe I'm harsh...maybe when my anger subsides, I'll see her side too...for now...the only person I feel bad for is ASR...just feel like giving him a bear hug!

I know what you mean Gandhari... Frankly, my sympathies with her seem to vanish when she just doesn't show any signs of a thing called brain existing in her body!! Ouch... I understand she is under a state of shock... she has lost a child a day back... but then why her first reaction is to throw a tantrum of not eating medicines from anyone else... Anyway don't want to rant... we know Shyam has to enter back and that's the only possible way he can... Cry

akshu23celaDesai09shwetachauhan-Gan-

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!! D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23vidhathricelaDesai09amisuvNandalala..mrinalini..-Gan---Nishita--beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

specially ordered for dadi and di...

Anu Hug help chahiye ki you can handle will be more than happy ti join you Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ bold, how disgusting was that look...AngryAngryAngryAngry

Originally posted by sampin

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending  will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!Angry

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??CryOne man against the whole world!!OuchAnd that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boilAngry

But thank God for that return of Harvard brainEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09..mrinalini..-Gan-

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mashira

arrggghhh is manipulator Di  ko kya naam doon? Angry

i have always said, Anjali is greyer than most... in the most insidious, the most unassuming way. emotional manipulation is the worst you can do to your loved ones. The woman is flailing at the edge. And I cant say anymore which way she will fall. But either ways, she will fall. And perhaps only then she will rise. But while she takes her sweet time to do so, she will destroy that man who is willing to take on the world for her. How tragic is that. Disapprove

Right now she is completely blinded by love of her husband. Dead and it is dominating her love towards chotey. She can only think and say what snake wants her to do...she has become a toy in his hands...that's well planned by Snake...however, humebhi bataadeta kya karke convince liya biwi ko aur daadi ko that he is not fault at Khushi...to hum bhi maanlete

i get it that she is blinded by love and she cant see beyond it. but for me, it does not justify her open planning of emotional blackmailing. i have always felt that she has been grey in her own way all the time.. even from much before.. .example, the way she ran off to the temple after the fight with A last raksha bandhan... i get why she ran away but that does not prevent it from being a PLANNED  emotional blackmail. now, this grey area of her character is getting deeper.
i am not complaining.. am pretty happy it is this way. It gives me back my IPK with all shades of grey. Embarrassed

celaAnchal_MshwetachauhanDesai09..mrinalini..

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mouramen

tell me another thing why Arnav is not asking who informed Shyam about a miscarriage?OuchOuchOuch

Anu,,,Finally humaare ASR ki batti jali aaj...he asked right questions to daadiWink

I am so happy today

Happy kya Sunshine between all these dumb wit women ( sorry guys made to look like that ) kuch chalne wali nahi hai ASR ki Cry

Go to top