Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 47)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by -SH-

Arnavji ne toh dil ki baat keh di.. Kya karne aayi hain aap, ashram vapis kyun nahi chali jati

And ASR's brain is back from holiday

I know!!!!!!seriously!!! i felt like screaming in joy but saw around to see my family looking at me in wonder.

but the poor baby will be gutted with Di's demands.

Seriously yaar... That last shot of him.. He was painfully shocked..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mashira

arrggghhh is manipulator Di  ko kya naam doon? Angry

i have always said, Anjali is greyer than most... in the most insidious, the most unassuming way. emotional manipulation is the worst you can do to your loved ones. The woman is flailing at the edge. And I cant say anymore which way she will fall. But either ways, she will fall. And perhaps only then she will rise. But while she takes her sweet time to do so, she will destroy that man who is willing to take on the world for her. How tragic is that. Disapprove

Right now she is completely blinded by love of her husband. Dead and it is dominating her love towards chotey. She can only think and say what snake wants her to do...she has become a toy in his hands...that's well planned by Snake...however, humebhi bataadeta kya karke convince liya biwi ko aur daadi ko that he is not fault at Khushi...to hum bhi maanlete

Shyaam is very good at convincing people...Anjali and Dadi will receive another major shock when they see his true colours. I really want Anjali to start suspecting him yaar..

Nahi Nishi...itni jaldi nahi..abhi woh kuch nahi soch sakti
And shyam will be back in RM

--Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

yes Nish, he said that...LOLLOLLOL

instead of Enough , he roared NOOO

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by -SH-

Arnavji ne toh dil ki baat keh di.. Kya karne aayi hain aap, ashram vapis kyun nahi chali jati LOL

And ASR's brain is back from holiday Dancing

He said that?LOLLOLLOL

--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

LOVED LOVED the 1st part...ASR...Nani, NK...loved that Ashram convo bit!

Khushi again making the same mistake she did on the wedding day, giving Shyam benefit of doubt!

complaints about Precap continuesDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celaNandalalabeena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Dadi has lost it completely. #IPKKND

ROFLROFLROFL

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

specially ordered for dadi and di...

And Shyam LOL

dennisdmenace

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
awww my Arnie baby needs a big hug...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cela--Nishita--

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey Anjali,

For first time I see you disappointed with an episode..and surprisingly when I loved it,..but I loved what you wrote and specially poem in the start..To an extent I understand your disappointment but from me it was bang on.. that man had to let it all go specially in a situation when he made every effort to keep that child who was his Di's life ,one ray of hope in anjali's life.. He was broken and he had to break... it had to helplessness and guilt more than seething anger and rage.. He was helpless as for first time Arnav Singh Raizada can not correct this wrong.. He was guilty as he had promised his Di ,her happiness... That breaking point was reached with miscarriage.. He is an iron man for sure but there comes a situation even when hardest nut crack.. and moreover khushi is the only one who can understand him ,khushi is the one person apart from his di with whom he can share his innermost fears..yes he has started to trust her with that...thus we saw him revealing that wound to her...

Rits, thanks for the comment, yaar...Ultimately, it comes down to balance.  I understand the grief, I understand him walking his way through his emotions. Immersing himself in the peetal ka bhartan.  BUT, this is NOT a man who takes things lying down!  Even in that moment when the world crashes down, he always gets up!  Here he was made to show weaker than who he is.  

Yes, he opened up to Khushi, let her see his wound (as he should have), but his next move should have been to see what he can do to make this better..."I can't do this!" is NOT ASR!  Yes, he can say it once, but to say it over & over again is not the man we've come to know.  Other than taking Shyam to task on Tuesday, I still feel it was a gross "dilution" of the character...I take the characters in totality; the way they've been portrayed since the beginning; I cannot look at them in a vacuum...

Anyway, joh hogaya soh hogaya...Looks like there are some dimaag ki bati jali moments today!  Psyched about that!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksjakhushiindi52riti4u

Go to top