Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 45)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
tell me another thing why Arnav is not asking who informed Shyam about a miscarriage?OuchOuchOuch

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mouramen

am back...with more hope...
everything is gonna be fine...ultimate phangal...PartyDancing
ASR is gonna be back...roaring ENOUGH...Day Dreaming

Hi sweetz!
I'm hoping for the same too...that's why I'm still tuning in...those 8 punches are not the end...I want the ASR bg plying more than that stupid Daiya ho!

Of course he will be back...when has he ever given up and accepted defeatEmbarrassed

Sweety it's no longer about accepting defeat ...it's now about giving him back! He needs to be proactive than reactive. Look at the precap yesterday...what happened to the millionaire's security..unless they have a secret passage below Anjali's room..ASR's biggest enemy  has free access to the house! ridiculous!

That precap just put me off...cant stand Shyaam anymore. Shyaam walks in and out like he owns RMAngry
I agree...Arnav needs to be proactive and I want him to set traps for Shyaam and expose him in front of the family. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi-Gan-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

i still feel that dadi has allowed him inside when ASR must be out in office or has gone to drop Khushi...my wishful screen play...

but i have one kostin, what was going on in Arnav's mind? was he suspecting d dadi damadji nexus or did he started believing Shyam as a father who just lost a baby...OuchOuchOuch

That could be too since I am sure Dadi is the one who told Shyam that Anjali is back at RM

As for Arnav I do believe he has his suspicions about Dadi and Shyam, he realized these two knew each other before this hospital visit. There is no way Arnav is buying Shyam's fake tears that's for sure.

dennisdmenace-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

i still feel that dadi has allowed him inside when ASR must be out in office or has gone to drop Khushi...my wishful screen play...

but i have one kostin, what was going on in Arnav's mind? was he suspecting d dadi damadji nexus or did he started believing Shyam as a father who just lost a baby...OuchOuchOuch

[QUOTE=GanBarunFan]

am back...with more hope...
everything is gonna be fine...ultimate phangal...PartyDancing
ASR is gonna be back...roaring ENOUGH...Day Dreaming

Hi sweetz!
I'm hoping for the same too...that's why I'm still tuning in...those 8 punches are not the end...I want the ASR bg plying more than that stupid Daiya ho!

Of course he will be back...when has he ever given up and accepted defeatEmbarrassed

Sweety it's no longer about accepting defeat ...it's now about giving him back! He needs to be proactive than reactive. Look at the precap yesterday...what happened to the millionaire's security..unless they have a secret passage below Anjali's room..ASR's biggest enemy  has free access to the house! ridiculous!
[/QUOTE]

That's a monologue I wanted to hear...lets see
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

That could be too since I am sure Dadi is the one who told Shyam that Anjali is back at RM

As for Arnav I do believe he has his suspicions about Dadi and Shyam, he realized these two knew each other before this hospital visit. There is no way Arnav is buying Shyam's fake tears that's for sure.

@ red
The slap came right after the fake tearsWinkLOL he's not buying into...but he seems to have immense patience when it comes to Daadi...I remember the beginning episodes when he used to have fights with Naani about La...I want that ASR back! A man who used to stand up and shut everyone up...Daadi is getting too much leeway !

.Mandy.--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

tell me another thing why Arnav is not asking who informed Shyam about a miscarriage?OuchOuchOuch

that precap just put me off...cant stand Shyaam anymore. Shyaam walks in and out like he owns RMAngry
I agree...Arnav needs to be proactive and I want him to set traps for Shyaam and expose him in front of the family. 

@Nish: agree with you 100%...we need the shatir dimag's display now...Shyam's butta ve is killing our RVs with ASR...

@Mou: another kostein which will go filed under where the kostein about how come Anjali's feet injury was not mentioned by the dr or no one absolutle NO ONE noticed her bloody feet with glass shards! they needed that to justify her electrocution ...now they dont want to delve into that...their 100% focus is on Daiya ho! 

Edited by GanBarunFan - 05 September 2012 at 8:15am

dennisdmenace--Nishita--

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

@ red
The slap came right after the fake tearsWinkLOL he's not buying into...but he seems to have immense patience when it comes to Daadi...I remember the beginning episodes when he used to have fights with Naani about La...I want that ASR back! A man who used to stand up and shut everyone up...Daadi is getting too much leeway !

I feel the same way, he was not this patient to Nani and Anjali two women he loves dearly so why be so patient with the woman who abandoned you 14 years ago???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
My Asr back

Edited by mouramen - 05 September 2012 at 8:55am

jakhushi

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
arrggghhh is manipulator Di  ko kya naam doon? AngryAngryAngryAngry

i have always said, Anjali is greyer than most... in the most insidious, the most unassuming way. emotional manipulation is the worst you can do to your loved ones. The woman is flailing at the edge. And I cant say anymore which way she will fall. But either ways, she will fall. And perhaps only then she will rise. But while she takes her sweet time to do so, she will destroy that man who is willing to take on the world for her. How tragic is that. Disapprove

jakhushi

Go to top