Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 42)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
ok girls...gotta run!!! daughter's got a play-date!!!!
see u  all later!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Do you think Arnav will agree to Khushi's plea of getting Shyaam home or will he get him back on his conditions? I want to see Arnav smirking when Shyaam enters RM because Shyaam will think his plan is successful unknown to the fact that he has stepped into Arnav's trap...pretty pleeej. Can Arnav be shown as the smarter one here?
tere mooh mein ghee shakkar nishi!!!!

LOLLOL Arnav has been clueless for a long time...time to pull up his socks and connect the dots. The scene where he saw Shyaam fiddling with the wires was not just put for no reason...it had a purpose.

Edited by --Nishita-- - 05 September 2012 at 5:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bDivya1503

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-XuUccmO4

what was that???? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL pls someone explain!!!!ROFL
hey bhaggu...ab main tere post dekhte huye chai nahi peeongi!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Divi at work, cant see. Kya hai...I need to laugh too. Ouch

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

main itna hasi ki mere eyes mein tears aagaye dii!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL Shyam with the barking background!!!ROFL ROFL aur itna hasne ke baad ek shocking wali news bhi mili mujhe!! My dad wants to take me out for a movie after 6 years!!!!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked n that too aaj ka evening show!!!!Ouch  

jakhushi

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Awww!!!! Ouch its a weird VM khushi di!! LOL LOL starts with some weird voice with the pics of LAvanya, Shyam, buaji n all, n the Lavanya runs to hug Arnav, a horse sound in the back ground, n the scene was Shyam's entry fight, dog's barking in the BG!!!! a mami's crying scene with a cat's sound in the BG n a scene where buaji, khushi n payal were dancing with some weird music in the BG!!!! ROFL

Edited by Divya1503 - 05 September 2012 at 5:12am

jakhushi

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hullooo ladies!!!Huggot time only now to peep in! and saw the spoiler pics? anything sensational happening apart from that? Embarrassed

except Divya's FVS (funny video service) LOL (just kidding dearie..)

jakhushi

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jakhushi

Awww!!!! Ouch its a weird VM khushi di!! LOL LOL starts with some weird voice with the pics of LAvanya, Shyam, buaji n all, n the Lavanya runs to hug Arnav, a horse sound in the back ground, n the scene was Shyam's entry fight, dog's barking in the BG!!!! a mami's crying scene with a cat's sound in the BG n a scene where buaji, khushi n payal were dancing with some weird music in the BG!!!! ROFL
Ohhh I want to see!! Ok sounds quite crazyLOL.

Have fun at the movies...anyways...you would rewatch the episode on comp...so you can manage Wink
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@khushi, loved loved your post.

esp this part.

Darkness fascinates me... actually Grey does it for me more. Thats why I love ASR's character, but I digress. But I do believe darkness can appeal to people in short doses only. Unless ofcourse, one has sociopathic strains Wink. We all need a little ray of sunshine at the end of a long cold day.

There is enough pain in the real world, everyday grind that can pull you down, question your basic belief in humanity, in love, even decency. In a daily soap, the audience tunes in at the end of a long and maybe not so nice day, to see good triumph over evil. No social re-engineering causes needed to be taken up...but unless one can identify with the problem on screen and see the good overcome the evil (which might or might be the case in real life), why will that audience be drawn back to the show?

The problem as I see it, if they continue in this vein and mind you, ONLY if they continue in this vein, is darkness will become only for the sake of darkness. That is also not too bad except that Shyam has never been portrayed as a totally dark character. To see him suddenly as a dark character who has no redemption is difficult for the audience coz he has never been presented to us as one. The charm of IPK has been and will always be (and the makers must must agree with this) is that all characters have layers.. all characters are grey.

Shyam's evil has been always about 'sneaking in', plotting on his feet, relying on his street-smartness and his earthy charm and his total unscrupulousness. (that is why the dhaiyya ho.. our wonderful music man understands him best I think)
A completely dark man will have his chessboard completely ready... will have plotted and planned everything to the T and will be totally ruthless and swift about it. Shyam has not been. He has been cruel and he is willing to bide his time. If you have read Agatha Christie's 'Curtain', the last in the Poirot series, where Poirot actually dies, the villain in that is not somebody who actually commits the murder. It is somebody who INSTIGATES, who convinces others to do the work for him. Shyam has always reminded me of that character. Somewhere in him are also shades of Iago to ASR's Othello.

And I seriously hope and pray that he remains that and does not turn black. No charm there, isn't it? Grey is always in!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mjakhushi--Nishita--

Go to top