Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 41)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@ divs!!!! seriously lakshmiji ke baad ab HP ki baari hai to walk the road of redemption!!!LOLLOL  lagta hai IPK ka main theme hai redemption...jab dekho koi na koi kissi na kissi ka redemption track ki demand kar raha hota hai!!!!LOL
@riti...mostly i watch without my brains but the so-called important moments ko ignore karna mushkil hota hai!!!Ouch
btw bloodshed ki baat na hi karen toh acha hai...yesterday i was in a violent mood thanks to dadi and shyamu...felt like ek- do main bhi jad doon!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 05 September 2012 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503riti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey Divs... I got it yaar..this HP is partner with shyam... he is also plannin to take revenge from RM people...so he is helping them... may be he too has some past connection..D'oh

May be!!!! Monkey Emoticon now how can HP be connected to the past!!Confused let me think, the entire Prakash clan works for the Raizadas as Akshay said, n this HP was a rebel, he dint like taking orders from ASR, we all saw how fearless he is when ASR is around, tho in order to get him down, he is helping the Snake!!!! namak halal ka opposite hai yeh HP!!!!!Monkey Winks 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_watersoni.briti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

@ divs!!!! seriously lakshmiji ke baad ab HP ki baari hai to walk the road of redemption!!!LOLLOL  lagta hai IPK ka main theme hai redemption...jab dekho koi na koi kissi na kissi ka redemption track ki demand kar raha hota hai!!!!LOL
@riti...mostly i watch without my brains but the so-called important moments ko ignore karna mushkil hota hai!!!Ouch
btw bloodshed ki baat na hi karen toh acha hai...yesterday i was in a violent mood thanks to dadi and shyamu...felt like ek- do main bhi jad doon!!!!

di, if thats the case, even the nurse shd get the redemption track coz she allowed snake to be with Anjali!!! LOL LOL I was thinking since the min I saw the precap, how will Arnav react when he comes to know abt thatLOL LOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.briti4u

sheena29 Senior Member
sheena29
sheena29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jakhushi

Priya,

Havent been able to post on Monday's episode... but I did read your Crooner. Brilliant take...Trust you to call a spade a sapde, without drowning in Bashing.

I thought both the episodes were  brilliant in parts.. 

On Monday, I loved Daljeet. Finally the actress in her woke up. And her realization of the truth only when she sees her Chotey - extraordinary screenplay.

The entire cast did a great job.

The music was brilliant...and some amazing shots on both the days. Especially Monday. Both Sobti & Sanaya were good... Sobti in ASR's grief, Sanaya as Khushi, the anchor. She brought in the 'therawd" (dang...how do I spell this hindi word Confused), that the scene required.

Yet, I thought the hug lacked the intensity that both should have got on the scene. Especially for ASR. While the final shot was beautiful...after I rewatched it, but I still felt that hug should have been the hug of someone who was trying to draw strength by that contact and the other trying protect him from his pain. That didnt come through for me.

I agree with you that AK should have demanded more from his actors - afterall Sobti & Sanaya cant see the scene while enacting it - he can.

Now on Shyam.
Maybe I am jumping the gun here - but I do continue to feel that focus on the evilness of Shyam will not hold their audience for long.

Darkness fascinates me... actually Grey does it for me more. Thats why I love ASR's character, but I digress. But I do believe darkness can appeal to people in short doses only. Unless ofcourse, one has sociopathic strains Wink. We all need a little ray of sunshine at the end of a long cold day.

There is enough pain in the real world, everyday grind that can pull you down, question your basic belief in humanity, in love, even decency. In a daily soap, the audience tunes in at the end of a long and maybe not so nice day, to see good triumph over evil. No social re-engineering causes needed to be taken up...but unless one can identify with the problem on screen and see the good overcome the evil (which might or might be the case in real life), why will that audience be drawn back to the show?

It worked when Shyam wasnt the centerfold of the story... because his evilness got outshone by the good in the IPK world. Why is that not happening?
I am yet to understand the significance & the need for Shyam setting up the video in RM - did anything come out of it really? Yet that was one example of evil going scot free...and without any further consequence to the story line. I do have an issue with such points.

I know Abhaas is a pretty decent actor - but are the actors & the love for them tweaking the storyline/screenplay to some extent? If so... that is extremely unfortunate.

I am sorry for the rant... I saw your response to Indrani di's post and I couldnt agree more. Ofcourse, IPK also does team me to be an optimist...so I will continue to be one. Aur option bhi toh nehi hai Ouch

But I think somewhere, we need something which is a little more substantial than  2+1slaps & 8 punches  for attempt to 2 murders (on 4 counts) , 1 kidnapping, 1 emotional attachyar and 1 murder of an unborn child.

I am hoping they can deliver atleast something strong in the interim, even if they dont close the chapter and bring him back on why he wants revenge track.

Again sorry for the rant... got carried away Embarrassed

The story is better paced now... that is something I really appreciate.
Technically they are doing quite a good job for the past 2 episodes. And I am loving the bond that is getting strengthened between Arnav & Khushi in these trying times.

For some reason, Forum webpage keeps crashing for me at work, and I cant do much...Ouch

Was waiting to hear from u, coz no one is a better technical and sound view on Forum than you...believ me...I read evey post across the Forum - and yours and Rashmi's are always bang on...more head, than heart - and thats why perfect check for any epis !!!

Just read ur previous 2 Kostins, and this post - and you know the answer ? plain and stupid - someone loves that man silly - on and off screen - its the screenplay that highlights him - not the story - and why even when the screenplay is glorifying him, we dont get the desired effect - kyunki director saab has his focus on his lubher boy - so the euqation is simple - two camps playing in highlighting their lubher boy - ab dekhna hai to dekho Wink

So all our moralistic, fictional - judgement and analysis is good to read, debate, talk and write - we can romanticise our theories as much as we want - but darlng "khichdi" to kuch aur pakti hai - so hamein sirf Tamaasha dekhna hai LOL

Any kostin ??? Battle of ego Tongue

Hi Priya, an occasional poster here.. wait probably only the second post.. but faithful reader..
So what is Gul's role here?? and thank God our director is also a closet phangurl like us nahin toh Mr. GH jo dikhate hamein wahi dekhna padta. But the camera lovingly panning all profiles of Daiyaa Ho is not written in the screenplay then why does director saaheb play this ramanchi on us?? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bNandalalajakhushiDivya1503honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

di, if thats the case, even the nurse shd get the redemption track coz she allowed snake to be with Anjali!!! LOL LOL I was thinking since the min I saw the precap, how will Arnav react when he comes to know abt thatLOL LOL  
see divs...kissi ko nahin chhodenge hum!!!! HP and nurse ka redemption track saath dikhana chahiye!!! btw after watching the precap i was thinking yeh nurse toh gayi bechari...isse kaun bachayega arnav ke temper se!!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

see divs...kissi ko nahin chhodenge hum!!!! HP and nurse ka redemption track saath dikhana chahiye!!! btw after watching the precap i was thinking yeh nurse toh gayi bechari...isse kaun bachayega arnav ke temper se!!!!LOLLOL

N HP will be the new lead n everyone out there will be happy LOL LOL N if Arnav shouts, the "feminists" out there will start another morcha against the "evil guy"  supporting the nurseSleepy Sleepy Arnav shd say sorry for shouting at a nurseSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

N HP will be the new lead n everyone out there will be happy LOL LOL N if Arnav shouts, the "feminists" out there will start another morcha against the "evil guy"  supporting the nurseSleepy Sleepy Arnav shd say sorry for shouting at a nurseSleepy
IPK ka maha twist!!!!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalajakhushiDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-XuUccmO4

what was that???? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL pls someone explain!!!!ROFL

Go to top