Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 40)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

@ suvi, me too keeping my faith intact...

i think d CVs have established Shyam as d worst villain...any punishment meted out to him by Anjali, Khushi, Arnav will be justified...but now get your hero started at that... give us that ASR back...

i totally agree with you that ab toh HP is also not scared of him...i want that yell"ENOUGH' back tonite itself...

Originally posted by amisuv

Indi Di, lets keep the faith in Gul & Janaki to bring back our Shaatir Dimaag ASR back. And hope he doesnt get reduced to playing only a Pati or Bhai like the Naitiks or Ahems of this world Stern Smile

And as Priya said, how long can he be trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house??

I have been watching the old IPK episodes lately, ones which I had missed & its such a delight to watch ASR of that golden period. The one who never cared what the world thought of him, did not bother abt what the elders in the house wanted him to do. Yes, he did things to please his Di but never compromising his stand. We still get glimpses of that ASR here & there but too far & in between. He is the man of the house & I would be really mifffed with him if he gives in to Khushi or Daadi's demands of bringing back Shyam.

Ek time tha jab saara zamaana ASR ke naam se thar thar kaampta tha aur ab dekho HP bhi nahi darta. Lokk how he was interacting with those workers the other day. Itna mild ho gaya hai Unhappy

Thank God fr small mercies- yesterday's dhulaai & the shouting at the Doc Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvDivya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Wanted to quote my friend's word Cutebarun (Jachu) here on Arnav...if incase past is just a misunderstanding...these are her views...

"What effect does Arnav has on viewers...that we all know.. And for a story which revolves around him... His Past has to be a 'STRONG BASE'. Not a silly misunderstanding.

For Arnav has cried lot more in pain...and Barun has enacted it with fabulous power, that now if they say the whole past was a misunderstanding, then it is a mockery... A Mockery of what Viewers felt deep, when their favorite Character cried his heart out or gritted his pain to subtility...

We experience what we see n not what the Forum preaches. That is why we Love Arnav... We hav seen his hurt, regret, loss and helplessness... Far more in intensity more than ever the Script imagined... Thanx to one brilliant actor who live n feel his role.

Now, what difference does it make, when its Visualised as Arnav's biggest 'mistake' of Life... Nothing changes, the pain n the struggle all remains... Perhaps with more gravity, becoz now it will have 'Arnav's guilt' added into the equation. The mistake of MU ing his own Father and living a life, oscillating between 'hate' and the 'innate love' that a child has for his father. Yes, he loves his Father too... If he can manage to care n Love everyone else, without getting back anything.. Then, why wont he Love his Dad...!

Bt, when its shown so, what cracks, is The 'base' that the story has been built... If it is a MU, and not a cheating... Then the impact changes.

Imagine, a person being left alone in a snow clad mountain in sub zero temperature... He struggles to survive, starves, bleeds... Sees death in every other Step... And after a month, he finds the way out n escapes... There is his elation, exasperation, retrospection of life so far, and he is rewarded for the courage he showd to pick up the pieces of Life n put it back into glory.

But, what happens when the same Man finds out the way n then we are told that he was participating in a reality show, survival challenge, unknown to him...?

What impact will it hav on the viewer, who prayed for his every breath to be stable? What impact does it leave on the efforts of that Man who died a thousand deaths to live each second... A huge Vacuum... Where his every hurt goes down the drain as a 'misunderstanding'...

Bt, then Here Arnav is a 'mistake'... A mistake who pays the price for every other's mistake... And the only character whose tears pulls the strings of the viewer's heart...'"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_watersoni.bindi52Divya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Hey Anjali,

For first time I see you disappointed with an episode..and surprisingly when I loved it,..but I loved what you wrote and specially poem in the start..To an extent I understand your disappointment but from me it was bang on.. that man had to let it all go specially in a situation when he made every effort to keep that child who was his Di's life ,one ray of hope in anjali's life.. He was broken and he had to break... it had to helplessness and guilt more than seething anger and rage.. He was helpless as for first time Arnav Singh Raizada can not correct this wrong.. He was guilty as he had promised his Di ,her happiness... That breaking point was reached with miscarriage.. He is an iron man for sure but there comes a situation even when hardest nut crack.. and moreover khushi is the only one who can understand him ,khushi is the one person apart from his di with whom he can share his innermost fears..yes he has started to trust her with that...thus we saw him revealing that wound to her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bNandalalaDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
When the snake was laughing, how did Dadi knew he was very happy??? I mean she said damadji samhaliye apne aapko?? LOL LOL mujhe aisa kyu laga :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

hi!!!

mere tuchh vichaaar!!!

just finished watching the epi again!!! evil prevails...yes as of now it does and big time!!! was reading comments on how shyam is getting away with murder and that to in literal sense and how arnav is totally clueless and not able to get shyam's game plan...don't know what the makers want to show but the first thing which came to mind was sau sunaar ki toh ek lohar ki ( the optimist me!!!LOL)...am hoping our lohar will hit back hard and not the punches or slaps which he jamaoed last night!!!! though it was an absolute pleasure to watch shyamu ki pitai and the very reason i enjoyed the epi...

ok my guess they are holding back on arnav connecting the dots as they need shyam later in the track when the past comes out...once the past track is on in full swing maybe then we will see ASR getting back in action!!! though personally i feel his brains have been on vacation too long!!!! Ouch

1. dadi and shyam irritated me to no end...specially dadi, couldn't stand her damaadji dialogues...waiting for the truth of shyam to hit her!!!AngryAngry

2. shyam...am still wondering how is MC going to get him in Shantivan??? ConfusedConfused

3. arnav reacted as he would...anger though he was trying to control it but finally let it get better of him!!!! i think at least now he is sure that dadi will be supporting shyam...and will also help him to meet anjali!!!!

4. mami asking the perfect question...why the need to move anjali in this condition??? but of course no answer!!!

5. arnav warning everyone specifically dadi not to insist on bringing back shyam to RM!!!! but knowing our show koi toh usse wapas laayega...hoping its dadi only!!!!

6. logic...what's that!!!LOL LOL seems like i should give up expecting logic in the show...try to overlook but little difficult to do so in the important scenes!!!!Ouch

the execution of MC had no logic...the follow up equally pathetic...the doctor doesn't mention the cuts on anjali's feet to the family and discharges her within couple of hours of surgery despite heavy blood loss!!!! was actually surprised that anjali could sit up properly after the surgery without any pain...making me curious what kind of surgery did she undergo???? ( sri would like ur opinion here!!!) arnav takes anjali to her room and the glass pcs have disappeared...what HP suddenly in the night decided to clean anjali's room after she was taken to the hospital!!! in between the tragedy and mourning the whole decoration in RM had disappeared by next morning...guess life has to go on...HP apna kaam karte raho!!!!

precap... the swimming pool area has no exits except...arnav's and anjali's bedrooms and hall!!!! so where does this snakewa slither in from?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterjakhushiDivya1503honeypriyaindi52riti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@ Soni di: loved the logic wali questions!! N abt the last question, I read on twitter ki he was sitting on the tree at the pool side n when Arnav leaves for work, he comes down ROFL
N HP always surprise me!! I mean he allows some strangers into the house n ignore them, the strangers fix the cameras n move away:S n today, he's again helping Shyam!! He shd take the road to redemption ASAP for ditching ASR!!!! I think he'll also vanish like lakshmiji after helping the snakeLOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bjakhushiriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hey soni.. read urs..Big smile I loved shyamu's pitaai too...hope to see some more bloodshed of him ofcourse..totally agreed on points that u mentioned...and logic..wellROFL ..sorry sometimes..it is better to watch without brain...LOL

soni.bDivya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey Divs... I got it yaar..this HP is partner with shyam... he is also plannin to take revenge from RM people...so he is helping them... may be he too has some past connection..D'oh

soni.bDivya1503

Go to top