Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 39)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@ suvi, main toh bilkul rowdy mood mein hoon...but this pic is holding me back...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by mouramen

of course you can dear...person who keeps you hooked

Originally posted by riti4u

@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

Anu, kya kaatilana pic daal ke maar daale re Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-Desai09amisuvsubiscsDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Divya1503

why no maha shukravaar for IPK????? Angry Angry 

Divya, bcoz IPK doesnt clash with KBC. KBC is starting on 7th Sep from 8:30 pm onwards. So the SP shows starting from 8:30 onwards will be hit, thats why the Mahashukravaar promos r doing the rounds. The only exception being SNS, Mr.Dhokla's other show. Uske new promos bhi regularly aa rahey hain aaj kal Angry

ohhh!!!!Shocked Shocked I totally forgot abt KBC!!!Confused n the SNS promos r sooo irritating!!!!!Dead Dead but atleast they r getting the promos!!!Angryhamari maang koi nahi sunthaAngry Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-amisuv

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Indi Di, lets keep the faith in Gul & Janaki to bring back our Shaatir Dimaag ASR back. And hope he doesnt get reduced to playing only a Pati or Bhai like the Naitiks or Ahems of this world Stern Smile

And as Priya said, how long can he be trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house??

I have been watching the old IPK episodes lately, ones which I had missed & its such a delight to watch ASR of that golden period. The one who never cared what the world thought of him, did not bother abt what the elders in the house wanted him to do. Yes, he did things to please his Di but never compromising his stand. We still get glimpses of that ASR here & there but too far & in between. He is the man of the house & I would be really mifffed with him if he gives in to Khushi or Daadi's demands of bringing back Shyam.

Ek time tha jab saara zamaana ASR ke naam se thar thar kaampta tha aur ab dekho HP bhi nahi darta. Lokk how he was interacting with those workers the other day. Itna mild ho gaya hai Unhappy

Thank God fr small mercies- yesterday's dhulaai & the shouting at the Doc Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraojakhushiDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

@ suvi, main toh bilkul rowdy mood mein hoon...but this pic is holding me back...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

of course you can dear...person who keeps you hooked

Originally posted by riti4u

@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

Anu, kya kaatilana pic daal ke maar daale re Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Anu, he is the one who is stopping me from picking up the remote & change the channel...

" Dekhna hai toh dekho " Sorry Mr.Dhokla , this funda doesnt work here Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-dennisdmenaceDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
actually, it's a miracle i got to see iss pyaar ko on any of our channels at all. especially star plus. and however mad at the shyam act we might be, if we can say i'll watch just to satisfy my own need to see barun sobti or whoever, why should anyone bother to change things? 

i wonder at times how long i can go on watching just because i like a character and a love story so much. frankly, this miscarriage has taken ipk to a place i had hoped it would never go to. but now it's there. and here i am. with a habit hard to kick.

Edited by indi52 - 05 September 2012 at 3:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-DazeeamisuvsubiscsDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Indi Di, lets keep the faith in Gul & Janaki to bring back our Shaatir Dimaag ASR back. And hope he doesnt get reduced to playing only a Pati or Bhai like the Naitiks or Ahems of this world Stern Smile

And as Priya said, how long can he be trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house??

I have been watching the old IPK episodes lately, ones which I had missed & its such a delight to watch ASR of that golden period. The one who never cared what the world thought of him, did not bother abt what the elders in the house wanted him to do. Yes, he did things to please his Di but never compromising his stand. We still get glimpses of that ASR here & there but too far & in between. He is the man of the house & I would be really mifffed with him if he gives in to Khushi or Daadi's demands of bringing back Shyam.

Ek time tha jab saara zamaana ASR ke naam se thar thar kaampta tha aur ab dekho HP bhi nahi darta. Lokk how he was interacting with those workers the other day. Itna mild ho gaya hai Unhappy

Thank God fr small mercies- yesterday's dhulaai & the shouting at the Doc Big smile

I miss his shouting so much!!!! He was the only reason I started watching the show!!!Big smile my frnds used to talk abt only Khushi n when I saw my first episode(last year's janmashtamiDay Dreaming), I fell in love with that ASR!! N now tho he became so soft natured!!!! I miss that bad boy ASR!!!Cry Cry

-Sudhanya-sriraoamisuv

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

A poem for ASR in Rilke's words...

loved the Rilke

very interesting take on both epis. Haven't seen today's but got a gist of things from reading everyone's comments.

I agree.  Shyam drama is getting tiresome. would love to see ASR figure it out and strike back, take charge. Its about time.  Another shyam caused misunderstanding between A and K would be lame lame lame.  they need to think of a better reason to distance the two not the same old same old.

amisuvjakhushiDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

miffed with asr? never. just sad, that those who so lovingly and happily created him now cut him down with such impunity for nothing much. just money. and then we speak of talent. 

suvi, asr has been a character i have fallen for too hard and too far. someone like him has never come to our television and rarely to our cinema. the one who had the bloody courage to walk alone, and for that he didn't have to be a goonda or a smuggler, he could be a harvard grad and a successful entrepreneur. this is a whole new idea in the indian mass media i feel. 

now star plus and prod house will work hard to make him less, because then he will supposedly get them more. something while i watch will tell me they've done him in, and i will be released of this addiction. 

love him, i always will. and bless barun sobti for being arnav singh raizada's prometheus. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamamisuvsoni.bsriraojakhushi..mrinalini..Divya1503

Go to top