Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 38)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

How we Love to hate him...

How we love it  1..2..3..4...5..6..7...8...Dancing...8-  my favorite number and will stay till count increases 9..10..11..yeh dil mangae more...Anajali took away my song yesterday "chanta laga...han laga..."..."laffa pada...kya pada.." LOL.

I  will keep my thoughts open ..to let him take a place in some dark corner of my heart ...Antagonist who strengthens and sharpens our hero ..

"Kanha kisi kae liyae hai mumkin..
sab kae liyae ek sa hona
Thoda sa dil mera boora hai
thoda bhala hai seenae mai"
 Whose Hero are you playing SMJ...???...OuchConfused

This man is turning graver... deadlier..and Psycho day by day..Dhaiya decides to kill on impulse..Babuji...Rani Sahiba..ASR..His child..he never blinks before executing his plan and laying death traps.. 

In Today's episode ...there was blood..all over him...On his face..in eyes...in thoughts and the way it was not hurting him when ASR threw punch after punch..That  brain was still working on a mission.."i have to get back...reenter RM"..

You are fearless when you have nothing to lose ..or when you have lost all that you had..n there is nothing more this world can take away!!! He had that fearlessness and it came out stronger  yesterdays ..the way he was moving his fingers..it was not normal..this man enjoys death..site of people in pain..killing... ..he plans..plots..and nothing hurts him anymore.. "humari Rajkumari"...he smiled "aab aap ki Rajkumari KABHI wapas nahin aayegi"..."aap kya jane bachae ko khonae ka dukh kya hota hai"...Confused

Faketears...mocksympathy...Pseudo Sincerity...Rani-
Sahiba...Rajkumari.. ---
IRRITATING  to the core ...Kameenae...10/10 from my side...

Abhash : standing in the same frame as BS it self raises expectations...you performed and at least for me you were a very convincing villain...there is more to your character..more to this hate..and you brought it out well..Clap 

Is it always  A Protagonist who rises from Ash??? May be our antagonist is a Phoenix in his own dark ways!!!..
Someone who went to an extent of killing his unborn child and is still not satisfied...what Adversity he went through..I am not sympathizing...its curiosity...he is evil.. poisonous...deadly..but still spare him a thought..a man who will transmit such limitless courage  in our hero..who will bring him back to us..Shatir ASR we love..Only i wish my horrors at his crimes were equal to my admirtaion for his skills..he still has to work on that.
LOL..

jis kavi ki kalpana mein jindagi ho prem geet
uss kavi ko aaj tum nakaar do
aarambh hai prachand bol mastakon ke jhund
aaj jung ki ghadi ki tum guhaar do
aan baan shaan ya ki jaan ka ho daan aaj
ik dhanush ke baan pe utaar do

POLISH YOUR SWORD NAWAB...

Loved ur ditties Parsha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

of course you can dear...person who keeps you hooked

Originally posted by riti4u

@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvjakhushiDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
why no maha shukravaar for IPK????? Angry Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

SMJ   ... ROFL

jakhushiDivya1503riti4u

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
New Tagline.

Arnav ke khilaf jakar, kaun layega Shyam ko Raizada parivar mein vapis?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503riti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

why no maha shukravaar for IPK????? Angry Angry 

Divya, bcoz IPK doesnt clash with KBC. KBC is starting on 7th Sep from 8:30 pm onwards. So the SP shows starting from 8:30 onwards will be hit, thats why the Mahashukravaar promos r doing the rounds. The only exception being SNS, Mr.Dhokla's other show. Uske new promos bhi regularly aa rahey hain aaj kal Angry

-Sudhanya-subiscsDivya1503

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

of course you can dear...person who keeps you hooked

Anu, kya kaatilana pic daal ke maar daale re Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-jakhushidennisdmenaceDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jakhushi

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=jakhushi]

Thankoos...such kind words...when these days I am mostly MIS at the thread Embarrassed

Khoosi, Arshad or Gaurtam Shocked Gul tried playing that inky-ponky game too in last few weeks...LOL but didnt work - she needs both...Arshad is fine, its time Gautam concedes...we need Shyaam no doubt...but he should know thse two hunks are not in an High-school bout wid the girls cheering for for the bigger stud -- this time the setting is more gory - and SP has aunties too eating their share here...so celebrating the villain over a planned miscarriage is not going to win the case.

They could still get away playing down ASR in that illogical setting with just two slaps - coz the audience was fasting to get that man back on screen after 45 days - but this time the case is different...I mean to simply show that Khushi is going to go against ASR and get Shyaam in the house...just to glorify his golden entry - the screen play writers, need to draw the line big time - its been a year plus the hospital case never emerged...how long will be enough for them to make ASR stronger to understand the Shyaam plots - or he will be forever trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house, while the writer uses the women to glorify the evil ???

And another point that was doing rounds, I guess Mou too asked, Sri too - ASR's brain didnt flicker that Shyaam-Daadi are in together - he thought that Shyaam can use Daadi to again ask to meet Anjali, and thats y he rushed to take her home !!!
You deserve every nice word and more Big smile.

And thats what I meant Priya... Use the stick on the prblem child if required!
Abb Uss GH ki toh main Angry... Khub Kharap hoye jachchey. Maybe Shyam's villain giri is his wish fullfillment of grey shades within him... he treats his character like thats his love child.

Someone should take him to the drawing board and explain the following :

ASR = HERO
Khushi = HEROINE
Shyam = Villain
Anjali = Second Lead (2nd is the operative word here)
IPK = LOVE Story (no matter how much he is in denial)

Villain Trimphing over Hero = NO Story = NO Audience = No Product = NO Job!!

Wake Up Sid!!!!

priya, khushi,

what are the chances, we'll see a turn in the tide tonight? clear signs that asr is onto shyam. soon enough anjali knows about him?

priya, wonderful analysis of why they could get away with just two slaps and out for shyam the last time. "fasting" audience, nice way to put it Big smile

in my mind's eye, this last act of shyam's deserves death. in the hands of anjali. with khushi and asr as part of the hunting down team. i am not one for killing usually. yet, it has come to that. this is the response the writer evoked.

disturbing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-writ_in_wateramisuvDesai09subiscsjakhushiDivya1503honeypriya

Go to top