Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 37)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=jakhushi][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=jakhushi]

Thankoos...such kind words...when these days I am mostly MIS at the thread Embarrassed

Khoosi, Arshad or Gaurtam Shocked Gul tried playing that inky-ponky game too in last few weeks...LOL but didnt work - she needs both...Arshad is fine, its time Gautam concedes...we need Shyaam no doubt...but he should know thse two hunks are not in an High-school bout wid the girls cheering for for the bigger stud -- this time the setting is more gory - and SP has aunties too eating their share here...so celebrating the villain over a planned miscarriage is not going to win the case.

They could still get away playing down ASR in that illogical setting with just two slaps - coz the audience was fasting to get that man back on screen after 45 days - but this time the case is different...I mean to simply show that Khushi is going to go against ASR and get Shyaam in the house...just to glorify his golden entry - the screen play writers, need to draw the line big time - its been a year plus the hospital case never emerged...how long will be enough for them to make ASR stronger to understand the Shyaam plots - or he will be forever trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house, while the writer uses the women to glorify the evil ???

And another point that was doing rounds, I guess Mou too asked, Sri too - ASR's brain didnt flicker that Shyaam-Daadi are in together - he thought that Shyaam can use Daadi to again ask to meet Anjali, and thats y he rushed to take her home !!!

Haila aur i thought something s cooking up in his mind.Confused..
but what abt the blood stains...she had hurt her foot too na..even doc dintmention anything na!!!!
 But ab apart from the slaps..they shud make asr surely get into action big time!!!!!shyaam ka kuch is tarah some plans gets successful...and asr tho they dont let him plan only...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvjakhushiDivya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Guys, I am not ignoring anyone!  Sacchi mucchi!!!Big smile  Kaan pakdke sorry that I am playing lukka chuppi...will finish reading & commenting here and on the bday thread in the morning...Hoping that we get something DHAMAKEDAAR in tonight's epi!!!  Go, ASR, GET THAT SLIME BALL!!!!!!!Cool

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvsoni.bsriraosubiscsjakhushiDivya1503indi52riti4u

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jakhushi

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=jakhushi]

Thankoos...such kind words...when these days I am mostly MIS at the thread Embarrassed

Khoosi, Arshad or Gaurtam Shocked Gul tried playing that inky-ponky game too in last few weeks...LOL but didnt work - she needs both...Arshad is fine, its time Gautam concedes...we need Shyaam no doubt...but he should know thse two hunks are not in an High-school bout wid the girls cheering for for the bigger stud -- this time the setting is more gory - and SP has aunties too eating their share here...so celebrating the villain over a planned miscarriage is not going to win the case.

They could still get away playing down ASR in that illogical setting with just two slaps - coz the audience was fasting to get that man back on screen after 45 days - but this time the case is different...I mean to simply show that Khushi is going to go against ASR and get Shyaam in the house...just to glorify his golden entry - the screen play writers, need to draw the line big time - its been a year plus the hospital case never emerged...how long will be enough for them to make ASR stronger to understand the Shyaam plots - or he will be forever trapped between the sentiments of the ladies of the house, while the writer uses the women to glorify the evil ???

And another point that was doing rounds, I guess Mou too asked, Sri too - ASR's brain didnt flicker that Shyaam-Daadi are in together - he thought that Shyaam can use Daadi to again ask to meet Anjali, and thats y he rushed to take her home !!!
You deserve every nice word and more Big smile.

And thats what I meant Priya... Use the stick on the prblem child if required!
Abb Uss GH ki toh main Angry... Khub Kharap hoye jachchey. Maybe Shyam's villain giri is his wish fullfillment of grey shades within him... he treats his character like thats his love child.

Someone should take him to the drawing board and explain the following :

ASR = HERO
Khushi = HEROINE
Shyam = Villain
Anjali = Second Lead (2nd is the operative word here)
IPK = LOVE Story (no matter how much he is in denial)

Villain Trimphing over Hero = NO Story = NO Audience = No Product = NO Job!!

Wake Up Sid!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraoamisuvsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

sorry Priya, am not asking that...
actually have no questions as such...IPK leaves me shocked...
shock at many levels...d amount of grey matter in women brain...d devil can stoop to what new levels of low...characters turning from shaatir to lost,...grand entry of villain...and audacity of makers...
dekhna hain toh dekho...use d remote...i admit they are very good dialogues to throw at...but makers of daily soap saying that to viewers is a strict no no according to me...i know there are ppl who relish being arrogant...feels proud at their audacity but they forget that in the bargain nobody is winning...if you r arrogant i give a damn...so d CVs neednot worry...if ppl have to leave they would do so at their own sensibility...
i am d one who is watching IPK from Day one, all d epis r 100 times rewatched and never disliked any track...so probably am in d well wishers list...my only hope now is for the characters to remain in them...
@ indranidi, have never believed in any publicity gimmicks like rishta wahi and Soch nayi types...for me they are just new taglines...if CVs are thinking that this is needed to support d mega retaliaton from ASR then be it...i would love to watch...but for me d time has arrived to deliver...d villain has been established...d shaatir dimmag at least should start proceessing his thoughts...
i know its a daily soap, its profitable as long as its on air...so never saying finish off d fight and do Rabba ve...but do something to keep it afloat and believable...how and what changes to bring that CVs know better...

still i maintain am gona watch whatever is served...no touching d remote...because of one single personWinkWinkWinkWink

just ranting and ranting...

Edited by mouramen - 05 September 2012 at 1:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamAnchal_MParshasoni.bDesai09sriraoamisuvsubiscsjakhushiDivya1503honeypriyaindi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Guys, I am not ignoring anyone!  Sacchi mucchi!!!Big smile  Kaan pakdke sorry that I am playing lukka chuppi...will finish reading & commenting here and on the bday thread in the morning...Hoping that we get something DHAMAKEDAAR in tonight's epi!!!  Go, ASR, GET THAT SLIME BALL!!!!!!!Cool
Hope you had fun... Big smile..Birthday gal.. I m off to read your take now...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@ Khushi,,,loved ur ranting ,,am with u on the same page,,,,definitely wake up time for CVs,,,they have such a good thing going ,,,hope they dont spoil it,,,,

They show ASR's brain working only when up against Khushi,,,,there r so many clues which they havent shown him picking up on,,,,,I want it to be ASR vs Shyam,,,with the love story centre stage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaamisuvjakhushi

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Go to top