Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 32)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Good morning/evening buddiesHug

2.8 for episodes that had zero promotions. I cant for the life of me understand what the strategy is behind not promoting such a big twist in the story. What is the point of having gag orders if you dont get the desired resultsOuch. One thing I am happy is that this serial has been consistent for a few weeks now which is a good thing. The top rated show saw a dip of 1.2LOLLOL and BV saw a huge rise thanks to all the promos.

morning nishi!!!! though i barely bother abt TRPS...but am also surprised that they have not had a single promo these last two weeks!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503--Nishita--riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Promos... Ab kya kahun..Angry.. Oh someone please tell me there mail ids or I shall post in their FB account.. How would people know what they are showing..if they are not promoting high points in their show...  Angry..Still TRPs of 2.8 inspite of no promo is good... SIGH what could have good promotion done to this show...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbeena14--Nishita--Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by srirao

what was it with showing dhaiyya-ho from top to bottom,,back& front,,,zaroori tha kya,,,as if we didnt know it was him,,,!

That was such a waste of timeLOLLOL and that psychopath made Anjali feel guilty. I hope they dont drag this...I want Arnav to find out soon and kick him out of the house again...or even better get him arrested. I want to see Arnav who can pick up the slightest hints and connect the dots...the villian has been shown now...time for the hero to rise and show the villian his place...pleeej
yaar...yesterday i felt like slapping shyam the moment he opened his mouth blaming anjali and then that fake crying!!!!Angry
@sri...honestly the way they showed him...i thought they are showing some historical monument that we need to see it from all the angles!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraojakhushiDivya1503indi52beena14

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179872

Stern Smile

Edited by Divya1503 - 04 September 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
chod na divs yahan toh thok ke bhav mein spoilers milte hain!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Divya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
about asr and bhagya. the opening scene had khushi telling asr some things i agreed with: you are not unsuccessful, sometimes in our lives certain things happen that are outside our control, which can't be stopped. this is bhagya. then she tells him that he must goo and speak too di and she's sure he will find the words he needs to find, this is her vishwas.

between vishwas and bhagya, how caught we are.

some people call it bhagya, some fate, some destiny, some call it chance or randomness. whatever it is, this unpredictabilty and out of nowhereness is an element of life.   

i think as an intelligent human being should arnav come to realise that despite our best efforts things can go wrong, that we can't control everything, it would help him understand life better. however for that, i would not like to play with his beliefs. 

we call him an atheist because he says he doesn't believe in god. he has been nasty to khushi on a couple of occasions about "tumhara bhagwan." the dialogue at the dargah and janmashtami last year come to mind, there may have been a few others. yet, he never stops her from keeping her dm murti in ar's office, he saves her dm from falling and smashing (oooh what a scene), he stops yelling when he comes looking for her at buaji's house and finds that she is praying, he is tolerant of many of his sister's demands re prayer, puja, prashad. interesting, this side of him.

life has dealt him a terrible blow. two parents gone in a day, leaving him vulnerable, bereft, torn and without moorings. he is floating, in the grip of a strong current hurtling him toward an abyss. he fights to survive, to find solid ground. he finds the answer in taking responsibility, of his shattered handicapped sister. he was a kid, but he shows himmat and grows up overnight. perhaps just to keep sane.

then comes the breaking of faith by his uncle. first his dad, now dad's bro.

that burgeoning sense of betrayal and anger within, he needs to focus that somewhere. could that be in his turning away so resolutely from god? you let me down, you were not there when this endless nightmare came to be. if you are all powerful, if believing in you protects us, where were you that night and even now? you, like the other one i trusted, my father, you cannot be trusted. you in fact, are just a figment of our imagination. you do not exist. if you existed, there wouldn't be such pain in this world. this is a cold, harsh world, where only those who depend on themselves and nothing and no one else survive. i deny my father, i deny you.

and as i look at his life i can't blame him for this reaction. i hope he mends. i hope he finds peace. i hope he finds his god his way. sakar, nirakar, nirgun, or in just his soul, quietly, where i do believe it is anyway. shyam worships so much, but is there god in him? is he a believer?

who is theist, who is atheist, who has a moral fibre, who doesn't, who has spirituality, who not, this is so ipk.

Edited by indi52 - 04 September 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshaamisuvsoni.bDesai09sriraojakhushisubiscs..mrinalini..Divya1503honeypriyabeena14--Nishita--riti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

chod na divs yahan toh thok ke bhav mein spoilers milte hain!!!!

her prev news were true Soni diConfusedI dint understand the second point, I mean remarriage n Shyam's entryConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Priya,

Havent been able to post on Monday's episode... but I did read your Crooner. Brilliant take...Trust you to call a spade a sapde, without drowning in Bashing.

I thought both the episodes were  brilliant in parts.. 

On Monday, I loved Daljeet. Finally the actress in her woke up. And her realization of the truth only when she sees her Chotey - extraordinary screenplay.

The entire cast did a great job.

The music was brilliant...and some amazing shots on both the days. Especially Monday. Both Sobti & Sanaya were good... Sobti in ASR's grief, Sanaya as Khushi, the anchor. She brought in the 'therawd" (dang...how do I spell this hindi word Confused), that the scene required.

Yet, I thought the hug lacked the intensity that both should have got on the scene. Especially for ASR. While the final shot was beautiful...after I rewatched it, but I still felt that hug should have been the hug of someone who was trying to draw strength by that contact and the other trying protect him from his pain. That didnt come through for me.

I agree with you that AK should have demanded more from his actors - afterall Sobti & Sanaya cant see the scene while enacting it - he can.

Now on Shyam.
Maybe I am jumping the gun here - but I do continue to feel that focus on the evilness of Shyam will not hold their audience for long.

Darkness fascinates me... actually Grey does it for me more. Thats why I love ASR's character, but I digress. But I do believe darkness can appeal to people in short doses only. Unless ofcourse, one has sociopathic strains Wink. We all need a little ray of sunshine at the end of a long cold day.

There is enough pain in the real world, everyday grind that can pull you down, question your basic belief in humanity, in love, even decency. In a daily soap, the audience tunes in at the end of a long and maybe not so nice day, to see good triumph over evil. No social re-engineering causes needed to be taken up...but unless one can identify with the problem on screen and see the good overcome the evil (which might or might be the case in real life), why will that audience be drawn back to the show?

It worked when Shyam wasnt the centerfold of the story... because his evilness got outshone by the good in the IPK world. Why is that not happening?
I am yet to understand the significance & the need for Shyam setting up the video in RM - did anything come out of it really? Yet that was one example of evil going scot free...and without any further consequence to the story line. I do have an issue with such points.

I know Abhaas is a pretty decent actor - but are the actors & the love for them tweaking the storyline/screenplay to some extent? If so... that is extremely unfortunate.

I am sorry for the rant... I saw your response to Indrani di's post and I couldnt agree more. Ofcourse, IPK also does team me to be an optimist...so I will continue to be one. Aur option bhi toh nehi hai Ouch

But I think somewhere, we need something which is a little more substantial than  2+1slaps & 8 punches  for attempt to 2 murders (on 4 counts) , 1 kidnapping, 1 emotional attachyar and 1 murder of an unborn child.

I am hoping they can deliver atleast something strong in the interim, even if they dont close the chapter and bring him back on why he wants revenge track.

Again sorry for the rant... got carried away Embarrassed

The story is better paced now... that is something I really appreciate.
Technically they are doing quite a good job for the past 2 episodes. And I am loving the bond that is getting strengthened between Arnav & Khushi in these trying times.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29-Sudhanya-Parshaamisuvsoni.bDesai09sriraosubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52beena14--Nishita--

Go to top