Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 3)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Priya, a very beautiful & emotional Crooner, with a touching song & lovely quotes Clap Clap

A perfect start to this roller-coaster week. Thanks Gul fr granting my wish, this was what I had been waiting fr as a phann gurl since so many weeks Big smile

And bravo to SP who had the audacity to promote Mahadev, a direct comeptition to IPK during the breaks. WOW Shocked Shocked And as u rightly put Priya, they r very well aware of the massive fan following for this man, then why not cashi in on the same. It realy amazes me at their werid treatment when it comes to IPK. During the 11:00pm repeat, they aired the promos of almost all the top shows of SP except IPK & then expect the TRPs to rise. Kyun bhai koi magic hai kya?? The 10:00 pm show comes up with a new promo every single day then why not us Angry Angry

Coming to the episode... I agree with u Priya that I didnt touch me the way the 15th Feb episode did but frankly I have no complaints with yesterday. Abt the past revelation. The FB looked very rushed & didnt convey the mesage of a serious MU between the parents. The reason why Arnav's mother committed suicide should be highlighted in a more impactful manner & then only can they justify the pain these siblings have gone thru in the past 14 years.

Anjali, still not ready to accpet the reality. Not willing to accept that her rajkumari is no more. But only when her anchor, her Chotey conveys the silent message thru his tears, all hell breaks loose.

I luved how Arnav was shown outside the door, separate from the family. Fighting his own fears, feeling helpless under these trying circumstances. My Fav scene of the episode, when lifts his hand to push open the door, to be with Anjali but is unable to do so. The camera pans from his face then to his hands. The lover boys in perfect sync here Clap Clap

The Vighnaharta in the background. And the mighty ASR accepting defeat, admitting to his failures in protecting his loved ones. Not sure what the CVs want to point out here. Or this is a msg from SP Confused

Priya, as u wrote, the maturity highlighted in the relationship between Arnav & Khushi.

Barun Sobti, my Mr.Perfect. Another outstanding day at work. The perfect voice modulations in the breakdown scene, the perfect restraint in body language, the disgust while taking the names of Shyam & his Dad Clap Clap

" I failed Dammit " " A bloody failure " " I dont know why...everything just goes away " Gr8 work by the Westin team Thumbs Up Luved the BG score as well.

But Priya, mera ek kostin hai. Why hasnt the Doctor informed the family that they found glass shreds on Anjali's feet?? This was so important humaare ASR ki dimaag ki baati jalaane ke liye.

Aur haan one sincere request to Mrs.SP bahu. When ASR is about to punch Shyam in the face, kindly dont stop ur husband from doing so " Rukiye Arnavji, inhe mat maariye " Stern Smile 

Edited by amisuv - 04 September 2012 at 12:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23-Mahaa-star1315crazyaddictionshwetachauhansoni.b..Smita..subiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--indi52

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

"I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!

O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?"

~ Edgar Allan Poe ~

Edited~

Deba.. this is some amazing crooning.. if you are not happy coz you could not put in all the points you wanted to talk about, we can always talk about them in the discussions or the next crooner.. would love to know what else you have to add, but for now, I love this!! Kya pictures hain yaar.. awesome!!!

You are right Deba!! The episode had it all, the intense emotions, the tears, the breaking down, the angst, the anger.. but I knew something was amiss.. you put it correctly, this was not 15th Feb! And.. this should have been on par with that day, if not better! And the story needs to be more effective, jolting, interesting! We have been waiting for this unfolding for a long time, wanting to know what made this man so harsh and bitter, what bruised him so irreparably, what changed him so permanently! And now that we came upon it, straight from his mouth too.. I did not feel the sort of impact I should have!

Anjali's refusal to believe that her baby is gone forever spoke volumes about why she is still clinging to Shyam too! The reality is in her face, right before her.. but she chooses to remain in denial! Somewhere in hr heart, she knows the truth but to save herself from the hurt, in the fear of losing it all, she denies it!!
One look at Arnav's sad defeated eyes, his helpless tears and the reality dawns on her! She accepts and breaks down, finally! Same would happen with Shyam too is what I believe! She will have to see the reality and accept it even if it breaks her completely! And only Arnav can make that happen!

Arnav on the other hand is going through a similar pain.. his Di's loss is as much his, her tears, her cries of loss break his heart!! And he admits to being a failure at keeping his promises to his Di..! He calls himself a failure because he does not believe in destiny! He has always tried his best, he has always cared for his Di more than anything in his life, yet she is unhappy today, she has lost it all.. but its not because of him, its their destiny, but he wont accept it! He would rather blame himself!
Arnav is feeling helpless today.. but has he given up? No! He is just broken with grief but he will stand up taller, stronger now! He will rise up again!! Ys Deba.. he is burning now only to emerge again!

Khushi's silent support, her pain and tears at seeing Arnav and Anjali in such pain.. she is feeling helpless herself! She can only help with gestures and stand with them when they are going trough this tough phase, helping when she can.. and she is doing just that! Arnav knows he can share his emotions with her, he knows she will understand! The 'maturity' that has come in their relationship soothes the heart! This sharing will go a long way..! She now understands the man some more.. she knows how deep is the hurt, how painful the wounds of past, only now she can help heal them!

The reference to the past and the 'kahaani' which ASR believes and shared had me all nervous and jittery! Thanks to the warm, beautiful hug between the two, it soothed me too! And there was a reason for the emphasis on the 'vighnaharta' in the background! May he look after these three children and shield them against all evil, particularly a venomous snake!!

Am waiting impatiently to see the episode.. yes, the precap was awesome!!!

Edited by shwetachauhan - 04 September 2012 at 7:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mahaa-Arnav_Khushifanstar1315mini16archanan14Shegarf71sriraosejket2subiscsdennisdmenaceOmoraboti-Gan-indi52beena14--Nishita--sonia_1

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=smashitupsobti]

Here you go Priya Embarrassed don't want you to miss out and he deserves to grace this Crooner too ...

Edited by smashitupsobti - 03 September 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

celaipkkndjasoos-Mahaa-Arnav_KhushifanDazeekushikumarimini16archanan14Desai09Shegarf71sriraosejket2-Viji-shwetachauhansoni.bjakhushisubiscsbeena14--Nishita--indi52OmorabotiArshicsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-sonia_1

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Priya.. I'm in love with your opening picture... How beautifully you've captured that hug! And yes, I agree with you - this episode could have been taken to the next level, and somehow it lacked that forceful impact which hits you so badly that you think of only that and nothing else. Oh yes, it's not a PATCH on 15th February - I remember feeling exactly the same thing as I watched! That scene was just too epic.

I thought Daljeet was lacking when the episode started... but as it picked up, her breakdown was unbelievably good - she was just awesome. I just started crying with her - and the scene where she looks out and sees Arnav - and in that moment, her delusions start collapsing upon themselves - she realises that the baby is gone, and then she breaks into tears... It was wonderfully done. And of course, I thought both Barun and Sanaya were marvellous - Sanaya in the scenes with Barun and with Daljeet, and Barun was just wonderful throughout.

Priya - your "Dear Writers" was a big point which I wanted to address. I also thought the story felt shaky. To me, these are the critical moments that created the persona of Arnav Singh Raizada / ASR - how can there be a story that is not stronger, or solid like you said? I am hoping the CVs don't take some easy way out on this - that man's angst ridden eyes and soul and bigger than life attitude for 15 years needs to be justified properly. There is no two ways about it - no poetic license, no catering to the sensibilities of an audience unwilling to accept certain things, would work for me in such a case. Take a hard stand, but make everyone understand why Arnav became ASR in the best way possible.

The insecurities of Arnav Singh Raizada emerge from the woodworks once again - he has been so confident about everything in his life - but whenever it has come to his Di, he has failed. What a wonderful scene that was - how much insight went into it - it was just superb. And I loved how he bared his soul to Khushi - bringing her into his world and making her understand a lot more about who this man is, who she has chosen to love. That hug really was beautiful - Khushi comforting the boy he once was with all her soul and her being.

And of course, kick ass precap! Seriously, that should be a promo right now, hai na! Sigh, even my dad has started making fun of me - the minute the episode got over, he started off about how they should have closed the episode like this on Friday so that excitement was maintained and how they should have made the precap a promo - he has heard me moaning about the lack of promotion too many times now! LOL

On a more serious note though, Priya - I love your optimism, and I loved your lines on how things are going to be ahead with Arnav and Khushi supporting each other to heal Anjali. I know it sounds silly for two fictional characters - but I have been just hoping and praying that they continue to find happiness and solace in each other. This is what we all wanted and what has had us hooked - a love story that can be romantic and sentimental, emotional and silly, beautiful and dramatic, sizzling hot and comfortable, mature and childish - all at the same time. It's a hard feat to achieve, and there should be no compromises on the premise of that love story, because that is the core of this story. I just hope they continue to maintain this beauty.

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 04 September 2012 at 5:53am

-Mahaa-star1315yogifaluwrit_in_watercrazyaddiction..Smita..amisuvshwetachauhansoni.b--Fairy--subiscsOmorabotiindi52honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

An emotional episdoe

We found out about Arnavs past more from
his point of view

Anjlai learns of her loosing the baby
Arnav takes Khushi support in tough times
Dadi stays back with Anjali at hospital

Image of the day

Arnav Singh Raizada a man who makes his own desity walks alone
 with the presence of God behind him what an irony
even i this tough time he didnt one look at the idol
nor did he acknowledge.

For rest of the pictures visit my pictures post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178029

It remains to be seen when garimas truth is out will arnav remeber that khushi was adopted

today major thing we noticed Arnav didnt listen to his dads reply that he was not having any affiar he just heard his moms side

Since childhood he only listens to half truths and makes assumptions we can see that now

It remains to be seen whats Arnavs truth whats Garimas truth and whats dadis truth
in between where do Arnav and Khusi be together or seperated.

what will be Khushi reaction if she knows about garima and arnavs past link will she seperate herself form Arnav wihtout telling  him the reason or what remains to be seen

Free to use the images just credit me with the pictures

-Mahaa-bsp0207Arnav_Khushifanstar1315Anchal_MDazeemini16archanan14Shegarf71..Smita..sejket2subiscs-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--beena14

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya, that was a brilliant quote you picked.  Spot on.

I found the episode to be amazing...for the parsimony of the act - by all - especially Daljeet who was simply superb. And for those two brilliant moments.  First when Anjali realizes the truth by a single wordless glance at her brother's anguished face and tear-drenched eyes and *knows* ...  like a reflex, the despair in his soul instantly touches her heart, and as tentacles of dread engulf her, the dam breaks.  what a a forceful, powerful moment and not a word spoken.  It totally got under my skin... and I lived that moment as much as they did.
What brilliant screenplay, direction, acting -- Daljeet and Barun Clap

the second was the completing of the circle of faith - and trust, and love - between arnav and kushi at the end. As I said in another post elsewhere, I just loved that arnav's burning and breaking and unraveling happened in the glow of Ganesha's embrace. His realization ki woh akhir apni kismet khud nahi likhta.  That was superb.  And then,  finally accepting help, and love, from that pillar of love and support in his life, his khushi.  he is not alone now.  Brilliant! 
Sanaya was a perfect foil for this great unraveling...

That said, I agree with you a hundred percent that Barun could have raised the bar even further.  He is that good.  The director could have extracted perfection from him; he reached 90% today but could have given a 110%.  In fact as I was watching the episode, I kept wishing that the director had done a retake, pushed him and got the mind-blowing performance that this brilliant man is totally capable of.  Still, it was very good.

Finally about the past...I've kind of set that to one side for now not really knowing how to evaluate it.  Certainly there is a lot more there, and its not quite what it seems, but still, I completely relate to what you said about the need to give it the heft and the anguish and darkness that is truly needed to justify the way in which arnav's and anjali's lives have been seared so badly.  Today it was too hastily done and too hastily spoken about.  I truly hope the CV's take note of your point.

But it was a beautiful, powerful, episode,  up there among their best. 

Edited by Dazee - 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mahaa-bsp0207ipkkndjasoosArnav_Khushifanstar1315mini16crazyaddictionkushikumariDesai09..Smita..sejket2fareeshwetachauhanarchanan14subiscspixiegirlOmoraboti-Gan-indi52beena14--Nishita--

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Superb Quote Priya Clap

Amazing episode and Fabulous Mr. Sobti Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207Desai09srirao..Smita..subiscs-Gan-beena14

ikhoti Senior Member
ikhoti
ikhoti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged