Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 29)

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya & buddies...sorry I was MIA entire yesterday and couldnt read all the posts. Off to do that now.

As for last nights episode :  "Punch it up... Punch it up... Punch it up"Approve Big smile

Priya - Babes...I have 2 question :

Nani & Mami knows why Shyam was thrown out of the house - why arent they telling Dadi the whole Ram kahani?

Did ASR realize that Shyam had something to do with Dadi's return? For moment I thought I figured it out...maybe not. Confused Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Sudhanya-Desai09sriraoamisuvsubiscsbeena14indi52Divya1503honeypriya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
A really good episode...I'm loving the way the storyline has gotten gripping and neatly paced once again...I'm more than happy to see the Devil back to queer Arnav's pitch...I always believed that Shyam is really one of an ilk on Indian Television...And coupled with Abhaas Mehta's brilliant expressions...the character is someone we really love to hate!!ClapI loved how he cleanly puts the blame on Anjali...I loved his blood shot eyes..as he hugged Anjali...Every part of him reeking of betrayal!!Kudos to the actor and the director!!ClapThis is Shyam..one who is capable of a thousand cold-blooded murders in a single breath!!

Do I need to say that I loved the Arnav-Shyam face off??PartyThis was long overdue!!8 punches and my Dil maange more!!TongueAnd all these when ASR does not know the extent Shyam can go to...I just imagine the day when he finally comes to know of all the heinous acts of Shyam!!Smile

Am also loving..how in the midst this crisis..Arshi bond is maturing!!Life always comes to a full circle right??ASR who tried to rise above the almighty,who tried to write his own fate...is trying to accept his failures..in front of that idol...with Khushi explaining to him "bhagya"...the same Khushi  who was ridiculed umpteen times by the same man for her trust and faith in God!!And the man listened..without a word of protest that at the end of the day..however we might deny..we are all in the lap of God!!

Maybe we are deprived of our regular dose of the hotness personified,passionate romance..but I feel it'll be totally crass of me to ask for one in such a time!!Approve

An extremely well penned,well enacted and well directed episode...a vintage IPK full of subtle tunes!!The story that seemed haywire a couple of days back is back to its original form...If this continues..I sure can envisage a bright future for my favorite show!!Embarrassed

Is "constructive criticism"(Please read bashing the Writers and the story) the "In" thing these days??!!I'm caught in a vortex of emotions reading numerous posts that demand the story be changed,the director be changed,the writer be changedStern Smile...I dunno...Is IPK here to create some sort of  social awareness??!!Ermm

Here's hoping for more of such beautiful episodes with lapidary screenplay,brilliant acting and a neat direction!!Thumbs Up

And yes...Did I mention...how happy I am at this news of a supposed temple marriage??!!Dancing

Love
SamBig smile

Edited by sampin - 04 September 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluArnav_Khushifan-Sudhanya-Desai09sriraoamisuvjakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--indi52riti4u

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
a very good thread... loved reading ur take honeypriya... & All Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09srirao..mrinalini..Divya1503honeypriya

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
TRP - 2.8

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09jakhushiDivya1503honeypriyabeena14--Nishita--

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
what was it with showing dhaiyya-ho from top to bottom,,back& front,,,zaroori tha kya,,,as if we didnt know it was him,,,!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09jakhushiDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hello...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaamisuvDesai09jakhushibeena14Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Hello...

Sudha hope you had a good break.    Hug Maar kaise lagi Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

what was it with showing dhaiyya-ho from top to bottom,,back& front,,,zaroori tha kya,,,as if we didnt know it was him,,,!

In case you forgot  SRi, refresh kar rahe hai  MIA tha na Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDivya1503

Go to top