Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 22)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

btw, did anybody else think ASR's shatir dimaag was flickering Starwhen creepwa was mooning over dadiji Angry

He smelt something fishy. His expressions changed immediately...even Dadi is need of a verbal dose from ArnavAngry. Loved it when he said mere ghar mein wapas nahi aayegaLOL

What guts this creepwa has...he has walked right into Arnav's houseAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_Mwrit_in_waterDesai09shwetachauhanamisuvbs_deepssubiscsDivya1503Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Chaaannntaaa laaaggaaa...x6 or x8??? LOLI haven't watched Monday's  or today's epis...Read the Crooner late last evening; didn't want to comment without having watched the epi...Read the LUs for today earlier, & I am so thrilled I finally get to see chaanta happening--I am not traveling or offline!!PartyParty

Btw, you guys ROCK!!!!  Starting with the Queen herself!!!  Thanks so much for the bday thread, and all your likes & comments...will read them when I get home!!!HugHugHug

Anjali:
That was your B'day present from ASR WinkLOL and it's x8 ...I remeber you calling for dhobi ghat how many times...Enjoy your special day hun!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansubiscsbs_deepsDivya1503honeypriyaOmoraboti--Nishita--

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Chaaannntaaa laaaggaaa...x6 or x8??? LOLI haven't watched Monday's  or today's epis...Read the Crooner late last evening; didn't want to comment without having watched the epi...Read the LUs for today earlier, & I am so thrilled I finally get to see chaanta happening--I am not traveling or offline!!PartyParty

Btw, you guys ROCK!!!!  Starting with the Queen herself!!!  Thanks so much for the bday thread, and all your likes & comments...will read them when I get home!!!HugHugHug

Anjali di!!!!Hug Have a great day dii!!!!Monkey IconsMonkey Icons 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansubiscsbs_deepsOmoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

btw, did anybody else think ASR's shatir dimaag was flickering Starwhen creepwa was mooning over dadiji Angry

Yeah.. even I was thinking that Rashmi..! But seems like he was pondering over whether to keep Anjali in the hospital or not! He knew that Shyam could visit her in the hospital more easily and RM would be safe!! but alas! I think he will get the whole picture once he sees Shyam in Anjali's room or gets to know of it..!

looks like the second blow will hit ASR soon. poor baby! how will he take Anjali's lies? Cry he cant even take out his anger.. not within him to do that to her. I seriously hope Khushi doesn't bear the brunt and please Khushi.. dont start thinking on the lines of getting creep back! her expression when creep was going on and on about rajkumari AngryAngry scared me. Confused

Oh I am dreading the day when ASR gets to know about Anjali's deception!! I was feeling so bad for her all these three days, even today when she was crying before Shyamwa, I could understand her reactions.. but the moment she said to the nurse in the precap that ye hamare pati hain and etc.. all sympathy went out of me! Stern Smile

Even I was watching Khushi's expressions, scary indeed!! Even she deserves a strict reprimand from ASR if she even tries suggesting the creep's return!! But there are rumors doing the rounds already.. also of a rift between Arnav and Khushi!! Disapprove

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23writ_in_waterDesai09amisuvsubiscsbs_deeps-Gan-Divya1503--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hope you are having a fabulous day GSHugASR se special gift mila hai...his way of telling you how special you areWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179552

ROFL I dint know ppl watch that show also!!Stern Smile Stern Smile
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Yeah.. even I was thinking that Rashmi..! But seems like he was pondering over whether to keep Anjali in the hospital or not! He knew that Shyam could visit her in the hospital more easily and RM would be safe!! but alas! I think he will get the whole picture once he sees Shyam in Anjali's room or gets to know of it..!

looks like the second blow will hit ASR soon. poor baby! how will he take Anjali's lies? Cry he cant even take out his anger.. not within him to do that to her. I seriously hope Khushi doesn't bear the brunt and please Khushi.. dont start thinking on the lines of getting creep back! her expression when creep was going on and on about rajkumari AngryAngry scared me. Confused

Oh I am dreading the day when ASR gets to know about Anjali's deception!! I was feeling so bad for her all these three days, even today when she was crying before Shyamwa, I could understand her reactions.. but the moment she said to the nurse in the precap that ye hamare pati hain and etc.. all sympathy went out of me! Stern Smile

Even I was watching Khushi's expressions, scary indeed!! Even she deserves a strict reprimand from ASR if she even tries suggesting the creep's return!! But there are rumors doing the rounds already.. also of a rift between Arnav and Khushi!! Disapprove

I dont think there will be a rift...there may be a difference in opinion and she may receive a dose from him for even suggesting...but we all know that Shyaam has to be in RM for the story to proceed. It wont be anything major...I hope!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09shwetachauhanbs_deeps

Go to top