Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 17)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

parsha,

very stirring post. those last few lines. oh, he will rise for sure. and you know what, where i come from, when you try as hard as he did, there is no question of failure. in that act itself is success. the success of the human spirit to look a storm, a catastrophe, a calamity in the eye and say, i shall not bow i shall not break.

i hope khushi tells him why he is not a failure, why he can't be. for i believe she sees his purity, his touched by the divine soul, that many don't see.

the only other person who has some sense of this boy's innate beauty is his nani.

Can't agree more on the above in red dii:
I wish someone could do justice to her character in their WU..I Don't have that ability ..specially with words ..but if i put it my way:

"Tumko daekha toh yeh khayal aya
Zindagi dhoop tum ghana chaya"  

n certainly  he will rise..he is not a failure...journey they covered together...a boy who turned Man at the age of 14.. a sister who thought his brother was her baby and a brother who tried with all his might to father his sister..this struggle it self is a success..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..bs_deepsindi52

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Crooner buddies:
I'm sorry if I offended some people by not liking or commenting on their posts. See I come to the crooner intermittently though the tab is always open as time permits between work and home chores. The reason I avoid commenting is because there are so many amazing writers in this space I feel odd commenting on one and not the others unless there is something in the post which absolutely blows my mind or something I strongly disagree with. I try to read all the posts and may miss liking(most definitely oversight as I make sure I 'like' if I read something) or commenting...it's nothing personal...just depends on the page I'm on when I'm online as I rarely get  to go back to pages if the discussion is going on beyond 5 pages or so.

So please excuse me if my silence comes across as rudeness. It's never intentional.
Thanks
Gandhari

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaamisuvshwetachauhansriraoDesai09archanan14subiscsbs_deeps..mrinalini..honeypriyaindi52beena14--Nishita--riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
So a simple temple marriage is happening..and once again I am happy..Because I never wanted a big,fat wedding...and for these two blessed children of Devi Maaiya..nothing can be better than a temple weddingEmbarrassedin front of the protector..the mother...blessing her two children...

Am all excited!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaAnchal_Mwrit_in_wateramisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14Desai09subiscs--Nishita--riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Just posted a B'day thread for Anjali...its her special day today...

c'mon attack the thread and letss have sm fun Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterParshaamisuvshwetachauhanarchanan14Desai09subiscsbs_deeps..mrinalini..indi52-Gan---Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Last night I fell in love with Arnav Singh Raizada once again..His one dialogue " I have failed dammit"had me..It is not a very easy for anyone to accept that..Usual tendency is that, when we are facing success in life we say that "I/we have planned well".."we worked so hard for it"..but when one faces failure,we either blame god or circumstances or the third person..But this man, didn't even think twice before holding himself responsible..

This also made me think how similar he and Khushi are..Holding themselves responsible for every wrong thing that happens around them..For me, ASR blamming himself has nothing to do with his belief in god,it is nature..Khushi believes in DM, yet she thinks she is responsible for certain actions..I don't see it as his failure infront of God..

I don't know if there will be a time when these two will realize that they can't fix everything.

(irrelevent, but I also love the way he opens his eyes after sleep, its so natural, havent seen anyone else doing that)

I would have preferred less tears from Khushi while ASR is pouring out his heart..But I loved
the way she held his head during hug..

deeps,
just wonderful the way you explained it's not asr's beliefs but his nature that makes him take responsibility for things going wrong. no passing the buck. 
very astute that comparison with a similar streak in khushi's character.

and philosophical that question, when will they realise...

in red, deeps, nothing abs nothing about him is ever irrelevant LOL i love adore the way he opens his eyes after sleep. ufff.

in blue, i agree, she cried nonstop, it distracted me. a little more thinking needed for these admittedly tough rather emotional scenes.

thanks Di for the reply..you made my day..After  bookmarking the page last night, I realized that I was the first one..I am no good in expressing my feelings,,,definetely not in writing..but if you
liked few points, now I know its not that bad :)

yeah..nothing about BS is irrelevant for us...sometimes I am really surpised at myself..I never thought I will like an actor this much..to the extent that I keep replaying SBBs and SBS too,,,
he is just magical..

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

So a simple temple marriage is happening..and once again I am happy..Because I never wanted a big,fat wedding...and for these two blessed children of Devi Maaiya..nothing can be better than a temple weddingEmbarrassedin front of the protector..the mother...blessing her two children...

Am all excited!!

temple marriage? hugs, sam. that feels much better. the big wedding was giving me a very hard time. same temple hopefully, same dm, same fire, same mantras, same mangalsutra, just a different khushi, radiant khushi, not a terrorised one, and a delighted asr. with a few good people. i hope his mother's kangans, and her moms jhumkas and payals are present. also stars.  LOL demanding phangurrl. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbs_deeps

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Vighnaharta in the background. And the mighty ASR accepting defeat, admitting to his failures in protecting his loved ones. Not sure what the CVs want to point out here. Or this is a msg from SP Confused

suvi,

Hug for that. i was also a bit what the. but chose not to interpret anything. lovely thought on sp bahu not saying "arnavji, inhe mat maariye."

i had a little disconnect with my most fave man yesterday. but it was a great episode in terms of the writing, esp for asr and their love story rapidly progressing to a place of absolute trust and giving. no complaints. eagerly waiting for tonight.

Thanks Indi Di Smile It is an undelying msg from the orthodox channel. That to be a non-believer is a crime.

i am so wary of such messages in our mainstream media. a secular state, with equal respect for all religions; an ancient philosophy that developed through various schools of thinking, hinduism is perhaps the only way of life/faith that gives a valid place to atheism and theism alike. yet, this. sad.

more hugs. 

amisuv

Go to top